Putin has taken the challenge oh this is swell

I really really want to know who said Reagan met with the Taliban.

Come on. Give it up.

Some one faked this picture and put it out there. I want to know who did it.

What is wrong with this picture?

Saturday, Sep 07 2013 9AM 18°C 12PM 16°C 5-Day Forecast

I'll help Syria if the U.S. attacks, says Putin in chilling threat to Obama as G20 summit breaks up in acrimony

Russian premier has admitted to supplying arms to Syrian tyrant
Putin insists the chemical attack was a 'set-up' by government opposition
Backs his stance by pointing out that the Pope is against military intervention

Now if you guys really want to bomb Syrian civilians to kill them to punish Assad for allegedly killing Syrians civilians now you have Russia really really pissed off at you.

I just love love love Chicagoland diplomacy. The whole world fucking hates you now.

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out how killing Syrians is going to convince Syrians to stop killing Syrians.

putin also said he wouldn't go to war over syria, and would be so pissed he'd replace what we destroy. he's a pussy and you're brainwashed fear mongered functional morons. change the channel, hater dupes...

Dear President Obama,

Remember all those times you chose to trash me and blame me for your problems? Remember how you called my war in Iraq "unpatriotic?" Yeah, good luck with blaming this war on ME pal.

-Dubya

I'll help Syria if the U.S. attacks, says Putin in chilling threat to Obama as G20 summit breaks up in acrimony

Now if you guys really want to bomb Syrian civilians to kill them to punish Assad for allegedly killing Syrians civilians now you have Russia really really pissed off at you.

I just love love love Chicagoland diplomacy. The whole world fucking hates you now.

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out how killing Syrians is going to convince Syrians to stop killing Syrians.

putin also said he wouldn't go to war over syria, and would be so pissed he'd replace what we destroy. he's a pussy and you're brainwashed fear mongered functional morons. change the channel, hater dupes...

He's a pussy? Really? He's bitch slapping our president around the globe like a part time hooker and you think he's a pussy? I'm not enjoying this very much, I really want a strong leader for the USA that can stand up for what's right and keep down people like Putin. We don't have that in obie. The pussy in this equasion is obie. Wrong war, wrong fight and he has been measured and found lacking by our enemies. How pathetic are we as a country right now with this asshole as our leader?

Funny, you sound like a pro war Republican dupe now, franco!

:laugh:

Putin is a pussy. Okey dokey. Putin is a pussy by your standards.

I haven't seen shit like this in a long time .....

catch this asshole...

Putin is pissed and he is going to take on your President. Get ready. Make ready.

Syria: Russia vows to help Syria if America carries out military strikes against Assad¿s regime | Mail Online

Funny, you sound like a pro war Republican dupe now, franco!

:laugh:

Franco like others today cannot face the horrors of who they actually back. They are on a meltdown big time having to face the truth.

So your ass wipe mother fucking retarded asshole President just keeps going on...........................

Swell......................

Check this out....................................

Get him and Valerie back on a leash in Washington. Don't let them out again.

Fucking keep that douche bag and that maniac harnessed will you?

Keep on sucking Putin's dick baby. We love it! :lol:

The right wing circle jerk around Putin is getting a bit disturbing.

Tiny Dancer is Rahm Emanuel's nickname, true story.

Yes, the left is making another un-affordable Obama war about "the right loving Putin for trying to stop another Obama war."

It's so silly how you guys can't see how fucking dumb you look... That's ok, you're on the wrong side of history and the world won't forget your hunger to kill people. The Dem party is dying faster than the Republican party, lol.

So your ass wipe mother fucking retarded asshole President just keeps going on...........................

Swell......................

Check this out....................................

Get him and Valerie back on a leash in Washington. Don't let them out again.

Fucking keep that douche bag and that maniac harnessed will you?

Keep on sucking Putin's dick baby. We love it! :lol:

Keep being the new war party of America, the world hates it~

lolz~

Bullshit.

Benazir started them. Bhutto. Benazir Bhutto. She formed those students.

Here's where I know you are just a liberal twat liar that I can mock at any time.

You don't even know what the Taliban are do you? You don't have a clue do you.

:lol:

Now you are starting to rant and rave. Please continue.

LOL fatass dancer twisting the facts and trying to run away from the truth that your beloved Reagan was a terrorist lover. Let me guess, iran/contra never happened? Or did Obama do that one too? :lol:

Your epic stupidity is so fun to laugh at. You get slapped around left and right, and keep coming back for more.

Carry on my little bitch, you are so much fun to play with :lol: :whip:

Traveller says I should continue

The Taliban were not formed until the mid 90's.

Actually, it was earlier than that.............................

The Taliban movement traces its origin to the Pakistani-trained mujahideen in northern Pakistan, during the Soviet war in Afghanistan. When Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq became President of Pakistan he feared that the Soviets were planning to invade Balochistan, Pakistan so he Akhtar Abdur Rahman. In the meantime, the United States and Saudi Arabia joined the struggle against the Soviet Union by providing all the funds.[1] Zia-ul-Haq has been labelled the "grandfather of global Islamic jihad". He aligned himself with Pakistan's Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam and later picked General Akhtar Abdur Rahman to lead the insurgency against the Soviet Union inside Afghanistan. About 90,000 Afghans, including Mohammad Omar, were trained by Pakistan's ISI during the 1980s.[1]

After the fall of Soviet-backed regime of Mohammad Najibullah in 1992, several Afghan political parties agreed on a peace and power-sharing agreement, the Peshawar Accord. The accord created the Islamic State of Afghanistan and appointed an interim government for a transitional period. According to Human Rights Watch:

The sovereignty of Afghanistan was vested formally in the Islamic State of Afghanistan, an entity created in April 1992, after the fall of the Soviet-backed Najibullah government. ... With the exception of Gulbuddin Hekmatyar's Hezb-e Islami, all of the parties... were ostensibly unified under this government in April 1992. ... Hekmatyar's Hezb-e Islami, for its part, refused to recognize the government for most of the period discussed in this report and launched attacks against government forces and Kabul generally. ... Shells and rockets fell everywhere.[42]

Gulbuddin Hekmatyar received operational, financial and military support from Pakistan.[43] Afghanistan expert Amin Saikal concludes in Modern Afghanistan: A History of Struggle and Survival:

Pakistan was keen to gear up for a breakthrough in Central Asia. ... Islamabad could not possibly expect the new Islamic government leaders... to subordinate their own nationalist objectives in order to help Pakistan realize its regional ambitions. ... Had it not been for the ISI's logistic support and supply of a large number of rockets, Hekmatyar's forces would not have been able to target and destroy half of Kabul.[44]

In addition, Saudi Arabia and Iran – as competitors for regional hegemony – supported Afghan militias hostile towards each other.[44] According to Human Rights Watch, Iran assisted the Shia Hazara Hezb-i Wahdat forces of Abdul Ali Mazari, as Iran attempted to maximize Wahdat's military power and influence.[42][44][45] Saudi Arabia supported the Wahhabite Abdul Rasul Sayyaf and his Ittihad-i Islami faction.[42][44] Conflict between the two militias soon escalated. A publication by the George Washington University describes:

[O]utside forces saw instability in Afghanistan as an opportunity to press their own security and political agendas.[46]

Due to the sudden initiation of the civil war, working government departments, police units or a system of justice and accountability for the newly created Islamic State of Afghanistan did not have time to form. Horrific crimes were committed by criminals and individuals inside different factions. Rare ceasefires, usually negotiated by representatives of the Islamic State's newly appointed Defense Minister Ahmad Shah Massoud, President Sibghatullah Mojaddedi and later President Burhanuddin Rabbani (the interim government), or officials from the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), commonly collapsed within days.[42] The countryside in northern Afghanistan, parts of which was under the control of Defense Minister Massoud remained calm and some reconstruction took place. The city of Herat under the rule of Islamic State ally Ismail Khan also witnessed relative calm.

Taliban - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Taliban formed up during the Afghanistan/Russian conflict of the 80s.

And yeah......................Reagan DID support them by providing arms to them to help them fight the Russians.

LOL fatass dancer twisting the facts and trying to run away from the truth that your beloved Reagan was a terrorist lover. Let me guess, iran/contra never happened? Or did Obama do that one too? :lol:

Your epic stupidity is so fun to laugh at. You get slapped around left and right, and keep coming back for more.

Carry on my little bitch, you are so much fun to play with :lol: :whip:

The Taliban movement traces its origin to the Pakistani-trained mujahideen in northern Pakistan, during the Soviet war in Afghanistan. When Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq became President of Pakistan he feared that the Soviets were planning to invade Balochistan, Pakistan so he Akhtar Abdur Rahman. In the meantime, the United States and Saudi Arabia joined the struggle against the Soviet Union by providing all the funds.[1] Zia-ul-Haq has been labelled the "grandfather of global Islamic jihad". He aligned himself with Pakistan's Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam and later picked General Akhtar Abdur Rahman to lead the insurgency against the Soviet Union inside Afghanistan. About 90,000 Afghans, including Mohammad Omar, were trained by Pakistan's ISI during the 1980s.[1]

After the fall of Soviet-backed regime of Mohammad Najibullah in 1992, several Afghan political parties agreed on a peace and power-sharing agreement, the Peshawar Accord. The accord created the Islamic State of Afghanistan and appointed an interim government for a transitional period. According to Human Rights Watch:

The sovereignty of Afghanistan was vested formally in the Islamic State of Afghanistan, an entity created in April 1992, after the fall of the Soviet-backed Najibullah government. ... With the exception of Gulbuddin Hekmatyar's Hezb-e Islami, all of the parties... were ostensibly unified under this government in April 1992. ... Hekmatyar's Hezb-e Islami, for its part, refused to recognize the government for most of the period discussed in this report and launched attacks against government forces and Kabul generally. ... Shells and rockets fell everywhere.[42]

Gulbuddin Hekmatyar received operational, financial and military support from Pakistan.[43] Afghanistan expert Amin Saikal concludes in Modern Afghanistan: A History of Struggle and Survival:

Pakistan was keen to gear up for a breakthrough in Central Asia. ... Islamabad could not possibly expect the new Islamic government leaders... to subordinate their own nationalist objectives in order to help Pakistan realize its regional ambitions. ... Had it not been for the ISI's logistic support and supply of a large number of rockets, Hekmatyar's forces would not have been able to target and destroy half of Kabul.[44]

In addition, Saudi Arabia and Iran – as competitors for regional hegemony – supported Afghan militias hostile towards each other.[44] According to Human Rights Watch, Iran assisted the Shia Hazara Hezb-i Wahdat forces of Abdul Ali Mazari, as Iran attempted to maximize Wahdat's military power and influence.[42][44][45] Saudi Arabia supported the Wahhabite Abdul Rasul Sayyaf and his Ittihad-i Islami faction.[42][44] Conflict between the two militias soon escalated. A publication by the George Washington University describes:

[O]utside forces saw instability in Afghanistan as an opportunity to press their own security and political agendas.[46]

Due to the sudden initiation of the civil war, working government departments, police units or a system of justice and accountability for the newly created Islamic State of Afghanistan did not have time to form. Horrific crimes were committed by criminals and individuals inside different factions. Rare ceasefires, usually negotiated by representatives of the Islamic State's newly appointed Defense Minister Ahmad Shah Massoud, President Sibghatullah Mojaddedi and later President Burhanuddin Rabbani (the interim government), or officials from the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), commonly collapsed within days.[42] The countryside in northern Afghanistan, parts of which was under the control of Defense Minister Massoud remained calm and some reconstruction took place. The city of Herat under the rule of Islamic State ally Ismail Khan also witnessed relative calm.

And yeah......................Reagan DID support them by providing arms to them to help them fight the Russians.

Yeah and we can all go back to Adam and Eve.

The Taliban not the roots of the Taliban; not the Daddy maybe even of a Taliban; The Taliban were started in the 90's with the blessing and assistance of Benazir Bhutto.

Don't give me your liberal shit view of history that you skewer consistently to fit your "thought process".

Fuck you. Know why I know this ever so well? Because I've been a human rights activist for the women of Afghanistan since then.

I've been at this a long long time. I know the Taliban, their history, their dirty work quite well.

Last edited:

you think that scares the USA? Maybe Canadians due to their pea size defense budget due to their ''letting the USA front our tax money to defend Canadians''....must be nice to have that luxury...eh TD?

DEFENSE SPENDING

45102a24ca026b43431f6ecf0327192e.png

again, you think the USA should be quivering over Putin's/ Russia's threats?

Look at the chart...then tell me again who should be quivering and afraid....

Your country is the wimpy toothless Nation when it comes to Defense....expecting the USA to do it for you....go cry a river....you Kgb supporting poo poo head! :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Yeah and we can all go back to Adam and Eve.

The Taliban not the roots of the Taliban; not the Daddy maybe even of a Taliban; The Taliban were started in the 90's with the blessing and assistance of Benazir Bhutto.

Don't give me your liberal shit view of history that you skewer consistently to fit your "thought process".

Fuck you. Know why I know this ever so well? Because I've been a human rights activist for the women of Afghanistan since then.

I've been at this a long long time. I know the Taliban, their history, their dirty work quite well.

Well.........................fuck you as well..........................when was the last time that YOU were in Afghanistan?

Me? Never been, but I've spent a lot of time in the Persian Gulf, and have been to ME countries, (Dubai, UAE and Jidda Saudi Arabia), and all of that time was with the U.S. Navy, supporting the rights of idiots like you.

Have you ever been outside of the U.S., or are you one of those idiots who thinks that because they support a project, they are one of them, which means you think that you've been where they are?

Me? I've actually been there (boots on the ground) and kinda understand them more than you do.

Take your bullshit elsewhere bitch...............................

The right wing circle jerk around Putin is getting a bit disturbing.

Tiny Dancer is Rahm Emanuel's nickname, true story.

Yes, the left is making another un-affordable Obama war about "the right loving Putin for trying to stop another Obama war."

It's so silly how you guys can't see how fucking dumb you look... That's ok, you're on the wrong side of history and the world won't forget your hunger to kill people. The Dem party is dying faster than the Republican party, lol.

The right-wing love fest with Putin has been going on for a few years now. There are plenty of reasons for us to stay out of Syria without even looking to anything Putin says.

You also must be mistaken as I don't want us to get involved in Syria. Looking around the internet and from those I know, most Democrats want us to stay out of it as well.

Forum List

Back