Putin has taken the challenge oh this is swell

If we strike Syria, we lose on two fronts.

First, it will be something that the government does that the nation does not want. Most of the people (meaning at least 6 out of 10) think that invading Syria is a bad idea.

Second, if we strike Syria, there will be repercussions from the whole of the Middle East, and not only that, it could bring fanatics who support Syria to the shores of the U.S., not to mention, that because Putin and Russia support Syria, it could start another Cold War.

I think that the sarcasm put out by Kerry was probably the most beneficial suggestion. He sarcastically said that if Syria was willing to get rid of all their weapons, they would not be attacked (but then he said right after that it would probably never happen).

Fortunately, Syria and Russia think it's a good idea.

Me? I think it's a good idea as well, especially since chemical weapons have been banned by the Geneva Conventions, as well as the fact that the only people who are capable of surviving an attack are military, because they are the only ones with the MOPP gear and the gas masks.

If you use chemical weapons, you're not going after military, you're going after defenseless people.

If Assad wants to keep what he has, he'd better turn in all his chemical weapons.

First, it will be something that the government does that the nation does not want. Most of the people (meaning at least 6 out of 10) think that invading Syria is a bad idea.

Second, if we strike Syria, there will be repercussions from the whole of the Middle East, and not only that, it could bring fanatics who support Syria to the shores of the U.S., not to mention, that because Putin and Russia support Syria, it could start another Cold War.

I think that the sarcasm put out by Kerry was probably the most beneficial suggestion. He sarcastically said that if Syria was willing to get rid of all their weapons, they would not be attacked (but then he said right after that it would probably never happen).

Me? I think it's a good idea as well, especially since chemical weapons have been banned by the Geneva Conventions, as well as the fact that the only people who are capable of surviving an attack are military, because they are the only ones with the MOPP gear and the gas masks.

If you use chemical weapons, you're not going after military, you're going after defenseless people.

If Assad wants to keep what he has, he'd better turn in all his chemical weapons.

How is using chemical weapons worse than dropping nukes and napalm on innocent civilians?

Obama haters- amazing...

To the bitter end. If I live longer than that rat I'll throw a party to celebrate his demise. . Maybe later I'll go to his grave and take a big dump on it if I can get past the smell of sulfur coming from his tomb.

Pure hate. That's what traitors deserve. That's also what their followers deserve, punk.
How Christian of you RC Christian....

look in the mirror RC, the person showing his vileness and hatred, IS YOU!

me thinks you should at least try to GET a grip on this hatred, it's unchristian and unbecoming and gives Christianity a bad rap....

I'm getting tired of people like you, tinydancer, and a gazillion others on this board, claiming Jesus as your Lord and Savior in one breath while expressing pure vileness and hatred or vulgar-ness on the other......

Words are the one thing that God gave us, and no other animal...the Word and all words are a gift, and caution and reverence should be given to every word spoken is what the Bible teaches....

You'd never know a single one of you that 'claim' to be Christians, are Christians, and that's a real shame!

Love thy enemy...
Turn the other cheek...
IF forced to walk a mile with your adversary, walk an extra mile with him via your own free will....

How is using chemical weapons worse than dropping nukes and napalm on innocent civilians?

Chemical weapons are grouped with weapons like nukes and napalm doofus.

Conventional weapons are regular explosive bombs and bullets.

When the military refers to WMD's, they are usually characterized by the letters "NBC" warfare, which stands for Nuclear, Biological and Chemical.

Might wanna actually do some research or talk to an actual military person who has worked in that field. I was a member of the NBC teams while I was on a ship and stationed with a squadron.

Forum List

Back