putin killed GRU- Wager´s boss Prigozhin I Moscow announced that Prigozhin and Utkin died in the plane crash in Moscow's Tver region.

Was he killed? Or did he leave only his sinking ship? What do you know really?
It is known that before the crash there was an explosion. This was heard by eyewitnesses. Torn parts of the plane flew to the ground.

The plane was bombed.

By the way, Prigogin was a German Nazi, he used the names and symbols of Germany, and he himself was soft-bodied and depraved.

He stole and killed small children. His soldiers are also known for sodomy.

Last edited:
The Germans voluntarily chose the Nazis.

What's not really true - but: The stone age people chose Abagolieditungren. How exuses this the war of Putin against Europe in the Ukraine?

And they continue to do so now.

Let me say it this way: It needs not a Hitler to find out that scalps from Russians are worthless because they cover only a big black emptyness full of vodka.

They will also have to answer for this.

Answer to what?

The pagan gods of the Germans are not Indo-Aryan gods.

For sure not, becaue we are the only folks who sees in the mighty sun a powerful enlightened woman and in the moon an underexposed man.

Odin is Dionysus, the prototype of Christ.

Odin Is what? Dionysos? And the Greek god Dionysos uses which Jewish anoiting? ... Did you ever visit a school in your life, Russo-Andromedian?

Last edited:
It is known that before the crash there was an explosion.

Is this known? From whom? From the Russian government? What a trustworthy source. Is it also known who really had been in this plane? What's written on pieces of paper is one thing - reality another thing.

This was heard by eyewitnesses. Torn parts of the plane flew to the ground.

The plane was bombed.

Or a drone hit it and exploded inside. Who knows?`

By the way, Prigogin was a German Nazi,

:lol: Then the whole Russian government are Nazis - specially the also German speaking Putin who was one of the worst monsters in the political German torture prisons in the former GDR under the Soviet regime.

he used the names and symbols of Germany,

I guess this was the Russian plan behind this absurde Wagner scenario. But it did not work. Now Russia tries to hide all this war criminals in the normal Russian army.

and he himself was soft-bodied and depraved.

He stole and killed small children. His soldiers are also known for sodomy.

About what war crime of Russia do you speak here? You murdered Ukrainian children? Only on reason to spread fear with terror? Are you totally unsane meanwhile?

Last edited:
Here is actually , More than One Flew over the Cuckoos Nest . Perfect examples of how dangerous a little knowledge can be without full context and comprehension skills .

Here is actually , More than One Flew over the Cuckoos Nest . Perfect examples of how dangerous a little knowledge can be without full context and comprehension skills .

Why do you say something at all when you never say anything? What do you wait for? That one day a nuke will land on your breakfast table? Take your soldiers - leave the Ukraine! This war has to come to an end and only Russia is able to end this war without an escalation. Russians, go home!

Last edited:
The subject was, Priggy et al deaths . Real or faked? If the former , by whom ? Believe it or not ,a very strong case can sensibly be made that it was faked . Athough if they do come up -- at long last-- with what seem genuine DNA results , that conclusion may need changing .But even then , on what basis will we know if released DNA results are true? Almost certainly it was not a missile nor a planted bomb, unless one of the ten was a traitor for a cause and prepared to also die .The very ( very , very )clever and well informed Slaviskiy says it was an accident but I have always wondered if he may be controlled opposition .

Why do you say something at all when you never say anything? What do you wait for? That one day a nuke will land on your breakfast table? Take your soldiers - leave the Ukraine! This war has to come to an end and only Russia is able to end this war without an escalation. Russians, go home!
I kindly was saying that the two of you are clueless amateurs but I over estimated your low IQ to see my compassion ..

We? Who is "we"?

What a nonsense. One man is not a church. The situation is difficult for untrue fake-Christians but it is not really difficult for real believers in god. The worst problem is that so many daughters and sons will die and so many strangers will come home who lost their souls in this war. It's a titanic misery.

Good grief - even the Vandals much more than a thousand years ago never attack someone who fled in his temple or his church. The problem is only that Patriarch Cyril is no Christian. But it is nothing new that not every Christian is a Christian and that noble characters also exist in other religions. God knows what happens and to try to tell god lies is only a joke of people who don't believe in god.

I on my own do not know what the Ukrainians are able to do except to kill or to arrest every Russian soldier or mercennary on their territory. That's the only chance for them to come free now - but it is perhaps also the only chance for them not to be wiped out bodily, physically and/or as an own independent culture and civilisation when the helplessly rest of them all will be displaced from the Russians. They fight for their survival. And men like Cyril and Putin - and many others who make and made many things wrong in present and in history - are responsible for that they have to do so. It's a real man made catastrophe what happens there. God may help us all to limit this conflict and to end this war. What we know currently for sure is it that people like Cyril and Putin not will help to do so.

read this :

We = Free World, they = Moscow MONGOL KGB ULUS 🇷🇺

read this :

We = Free World, they = Moscow MONGOL KGB ULUS 🇷🇺
So what Nazi Winkle . Your Nazi brothers in the CIA have spied on everybody even longer . Stop snivelling Troll Winkle .

Of course they could have stopped him, the army could and like i said one airstrike would have finished it there and then, there is something about the whole incident that just doesn't ring true.

Then why didn't they? If one airstrike was all it took why not do it? Why was Prighozin allowed to get within 100 miles of the Russian capital with his "few trucks?" Why was Prigozhin allowed to shoot down Russian aircraft without a reply?

Then why didn't they? If one airstrike was all it took why not do it? Why was Prighozin allowed to get within 100 miles of the Russian capital with his "few trucks?" Why was Prigozhin allowed to shoot down Russian aircraft without a reply?
Well that is a question i don't have the answer to.

What's not really true
1024px-German_federal_election%2C_1933.svg.png

Let me say it this way: It needs not a Hitler to find out that scalps from Russians are worthless because they cover only a big black emptyness full of vodka.
Historical Russians are Germans. All Germans are prone to alcoholism

Odin Is what? Dionysos? And the Greek god Dionysos uses which Jewish anoiting? ... Did you ever visit a school in your life, Russo-Andromedian?
All non-Aryan gods of Europe, whose cults were accompanied by bloody drunken orgies, and victims, are variants of the cult of worship of the underground king and mother goddess of the chthonic culture. The very word "God" is translated as a reptile.

Forum List

Back