Putin kills civilians and our response?

Biden doesn't have the balls to send troops to Ukraine.
Russia is no Iraq! Any and all sanctions will just have to do.

If Americans want a nuclear war so badly, they need to campaign actively for one. Have confidence that your government and military can stop all the incoming in time.

The US can not cast the first stone so to speak, but we can sanction his daughters......

In 1968 US soldiers murdered several hundred Vietnamese civilians in the single most infamous incident of the Vietnam War. The My Lai massacre is often held to have been an aberration but investigative journalist Nick Turse has uncovered evidence that war crimes were committed by the US military on a far bigger scale.

In a war in which lip service was often paid to winning "hearts and minds", the US military had an almost singular focus on one defining measure of success in Vietnam: the body count - the number of enemy killed in action.
Vietnamese forces, outgunned by their adversaries, relied heavily on mines and other booby traps as well as sniper fire and ambushes. Their methods were to strike and immediately withdraw.
Unable to deal with an enemy that dictated the time and place of combat, US forces took to destroying whatever they could manage. If the Americans could kill more enemies - known as Viet Cong or VC - than the Vietnamese could replace, the thinking went, they would naturally give up the fight.

To motivate troops to aim for a high body count, competitions were held between units to see who could kill the most. Rewards for the highest tally, displayed on "kill boards" included days off or an extra case of beer. Their commanders meanwhile stood to win rapid promotion.
Very quickly the phrase - "If it's dead and Vietnamese, it's VC" - became a defining dictum of the war and civilian corpses were regularly tallied as slain enemies or Viet Cong.

Civilians, including women and children, were killed for running from soldiers or helicopter gunships that had fired warning shots, or being in a village suspected of sheltering Viet Cong.
At the time, much of this activity went unreported - but not unnoticed.

The US can not cast the first stone so to speak, but we can sanction his daughters......

In 1968 US soldiers murdered several hundred Vietnamese civilians in the single most infamous incident of the Vietnam War. The My Lai massacre is often held to have been an aberration but investigative journalist Nick Turse has uncovered evidence that war crimes were committed by the US military on a far bigger scale.

In a war in which lip service was often paid to winning "hearts and minds", the US military had an almost singular focus on one defining measure of success in Vietnam: the body count - the number of enemy killed in action.
Vietnamese forces, outgunned by their adversaries, relied heavily on mines and other booby traps as well as sniper fire and ambushes. Their methods were to strike and immediately withdraw.
Unable to deal with an enemy that dictated the time and place of combat, US forces took to destroying whatever they could manage. If the Americans could kill more enemies - known as Viet Cong or VC - than the Vietnamese could replace, the thinking went, they would naturally give up the fight.

To motivate troops to aim for a high body count, competitions were held between units to see who could kill the most. Rewards for the highest tally, displayed on "kill boards" included days off or an extra case of beer. Their commanders meanwhile stood to win rapid promotion.
Very quickly the phrase - "If it's dead and Vietnamese, it's VC" - became a defining dictum of the war and civilian corpses were regularly tallied as slain enemies or Viet Cong.

Civilians, including women and children, were killed for running from soldiers or helicopter gunships that had fired warning shots, or being in a village suspected of sheltering Viet Cong.
At the time, much of this activity went unreported - but not unnoticed.
I don't give two shits what we did when I was 2 years old. The time for justice for that has long passed and it is DEFINITELY NOT an excuse for us to allow Putin to murder and rape innocent people without consequence.

Punishing his Daughters for his inhumane actions is beyond stupid and ineffective

I don't give two shits what we did when I was 2 years old. The time for justice for that has long passed and it is DEFINITELY NOT an excuse for us to allow Putin to murder and rape innocent people without consequence.

Punishing his Daughters for his inhumane actions is beyond stupid and ineffective

It makes the Potato seem effective

We sanction his daughters.....

Unreal

Ima go rob a bank and if I get caught I'm going to point at my daughter's.

The US response to this fucktard us a joke.

First of all, there is no evidence Russia murdered anyone.
The evidence suggests it was partisans who bound people with plastic bags before killing them.
Russians would have used something more efficient, like tie straps, or have killed them right away.
More likely is these murders were by fascist extremists who were targeting those with Russian accents.

And by the way, targeting anyone with economic sanctions, is totally illegal and a war crime.

This is the democrat tactic. Go after family, friends, business associates. This is what they did and are doing to Trump.
You're right. Trump and the gop would never have sanctioned Putin's daughters for rapes and murders of civilians. Hail
Trump! MAGA!!!!!

First of all, there is no evidence Russia murdered anyone.
The evidence suggests it was partisans who bound people with plastic bags before killing them.
Russians would have used something more efficient, like tie straps, or have killed them right away.
More likely is these murders were by fascist extremists who were targeting those with Russian accents.
Da. Is big lie.

Wrong.
The point of bringing back Mai Lai is that war always makes that happen.
When there are hidden guerrilla warfare attacks constantly, then the whole civilian population becomes the enemy.
Then there is the fact we do NOT at all know who did the killing, and it could easily have been the fascist Ukrainians trying to wipe out the ethnic Russians in the Ukraine.
The third point is that it is wrong to blame Putin even if it was Russians who did it.

Da. Is big lie.

And you would believe a Ukrainian, the people notorious for running Hitler's death camps, like Demjanjuk?
If Ukrainian fascists had not murdered over 14k ethnic Russians since 1992, then it is likely this whole war would never have happened.

Forum List

Back