Putin kills civilians and our response?

And you would believe a Ukrainian, the people notorious for running Hitler's death camps, like Demjanjuk?
If Ukrainian fascists had not murdered over 14k ethnic Russians since 1992, then it is likely this whole war would never have happened.
Da. President Trump very accurate in making Ukraine investigate corrupt Hunter.

I don't give two shits what we did when I was 2 years old. The time for justice for that has long passed and it is DEFINITELY NOT an excuse for us to allow Putin to murder and rape innocent people without consequence.

Punishing his Daughters for his inhumane actions is beyond stupid and ineffective
Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. Would you have called the President a war criminal?

You are free to become a mercenary and join their fight.

So when you see a man beating a woman or an adult abusing a child is that the lame ass excuse you offer for being a pussy?

If I was doing the same, yeah. We have no soap box to be condemning one country attacking another.

Look up the 1906 Geneva Conventions.
They were intending it to prevent the old practice of surrounding cities and starving them out, but they outlawed all interference with civilian commerce.
That only applies to OCCUPIED countries, not sanctions imposed externally.

You're right. Trump and the gop would never have sanctioned Putin's daughters for rapes and murders of civilians. Hail
Trump! MAGA!!!!!
Of course not. It's barbaric. We do not have children pay for the crimes of their parents.

We sanction his daughters.....

Unreal

Ima go rob a bank and if I get caught I'm going to point at my daughter's.

The US response to this fucktard us a joke.
What do you want to do and no robbing a bank is not something you should strive for…?

War with Russia is coming no matter what and Pootin should be killed but let be clear the idiot in the Oval Office is not someone I want leading this possible war effort!

We sanction his daughters.....

Unreal

Ima go rob a bank and if I get caught I'm going to point at my daughter's.

The US response to this fucktard us a joke.
France is worse. They are buying Natural Gas and Oil from Putin. And who knows what the truth is over there between the two dictators? Let Europe worry about Putin.

Lots of fake news pal, check out this, lol

Idiot, you are posting a propaganda fake.

Original video was real reporting about a climate related protest in Vienna, that was then cut and voiced over like it was happening in Ukraine.

Real video:

Last edited:
Idiot, you are posting a propaganda fake.

Original video was real reporting about a climate related protest in Vienna, that was then cut and voiced over like it was happening in Ukraine.

Real video:

You just proved my point you idiot phuck.

Unbelievable. Total degenerate.

Our already inundated open So. Border is about to be super inundated, and instead of worrying about fellow American citizens, you're caught up in worrying about some other country's civilians 5,000 miles away.

This is what's unbelievable!!

Forum List

Back