Putin likes Trump

He is like Donald. He is putting his own interest first. They are both egomaniacs.

Says that man that voted for Obama and Bill Clinton.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
The Clinton and Obama years are/were better than the bush years.

The people that are still struggling or doing worse now are our uneducated. They are doing worse because YOU said they made too much and because YOU sent those manufacturing jobs to china.

Intellectual dishonest much?

stupid much??????????????
I'd explain again but why bother with you. Run along.

typical lib,, when confronted with facts that refute his BS he hurls juvenile insults.

run along now, kid. you contribute nothing here of value.
Tell me what other murderous dictators think about trump.

Jeffrey Dahmer thought Clinton was a pussy too. Is that an endorsement?

That's the kind of leader Republicans want? A guy who murders the media?

you libs just don't get it. No one is saying that Putin is a wonderful human being. Only that he is a leader who is putting the interests of his country first.

Is Obama doing that????????????? NO!
He's a dictator Redfish, he answers to no human life..... you seem to think that is awesome, why is that?

I said he is a good leader who puts his country first. That is a true statement.

Do those qualities apply to Obama? NO

its that simple.

Put his country first...... Like what????? By invading Ukraine and Georgia, supplying arms to Syria and Iran, murdering civilians in Syria........... Keep trying you might impressed me.

Russia Is Killing Civilians, Not ISIS, in Syria

He wants to reconstitute the USSR. He is trying to make his country powerful once again. You may not like that, but it is what it is.

While here in the USA, Obama is doing everything he can to weaken this country and let radicals of all stripes take control.

Why won't your hero say the words "radical Islamic terrorists" ? Why wont he call the enemy what it is?
Because you are stupid and will take it the wrong way?

Says that man that voted for Obama and Bill Clinton.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The people that are still struggling or doing worse now are our uneducated. They are doing worse because YOU said they made too much and because YOU sent those manufacturing jobs to china.

typical lib,, when confronted with facts that refute his BS he hurls juvenile insults.

there is no proof the Putin had a reporter killed. If you have proof, post it. Otherwise STFU

you libs just don't get it. No one is saying that Putin is a wonderful human being. Only that he is a leader who is putting the interests of his country first.

So how many troops you want in Syria?

That's not for me to say. My answer would be that the USA and Russia and most of Europe could form a coalition and wipe ISIS out in a few days. We have a common enemy, it makes no sense to not work together to destroy them.
Maybe if Putin stop arming countries that sponsor terrorism?

He's a dictator Redfish, he answers to no human life..... you seem to think that is awesome, why is that?

I said he is a good leader who puts his country first. That is a true statement.

its that simple.

Put his country first...... Like what????? By invading Ukraine and Georgia, supplying arms to Syria and Iran, murdering civilians in Syria........... Keep trying you might impressed me.

He wants to reconstitute the USSR. He is trying to make his country powerful once again. You may not like that, but it is what it is.

While here in the USA, Obama is doing everything he can to weaken this country and let radicals of all stripes take control.

Why won't your hero say the words "radical Islamic terrorists" ? Why wont he call the enemy what it is?
Why DO YOU want him to say it? Why is this so important to you??

Seriously, that's so juvenile Redfish, non adult like and just plain ignorant to be upset about something so silly. It's transparent, nonproductive partisan and blog driven rhetoric sound bites for the non thinking crowds imo...

it's sooooo Trump like! :lol:

its that simple.

the only logical conclusion is that Obama does not want to offend his muslim brothers. That or he supports the actions of muslim terrorists.

its that simple.

Why DO YOU want him to say it? Why is this so important to you??

Seriously, that's so juvenile Redfish, non adult like and just plain ignorant to be upset about something so silly. It's transparent, nonproductive partisan and blog driven rhetoric sound bites for the non thinking crowds imo...

it's sooooo Trump like! :lol:

No country can defeat an enemy unless it acknowledges who and what the enemy is.

Even Hillary calls them radical Islamic terrorists, why does Obama refuse to use those words?, its a valid question

So how many troops you want in Syria?

That's not for me to say. My answer would be that the USA and Russia and most of Europe could form a coalition and wipe ISIS out in a few days. We have a common enemy, it makes no sense to not work together to destroy them.
Maybe if Putin stop arming countries that sponsor terrorism?

We gave arms to the Syrian "rebels". Whats the difference?

there is no proof the Putin had a reporter killed. If you have proof, post it. Otherwise STFU
Whatever loser. I heard trump say that too. You guys really are naive and hypocrites. Did bill Clinton have Vince foster killed? Oh yea did you forget you don't need proof when its your enemy. But Putin is your buddy. Put that on a bumper sticker

Putin poisoned that one guy too. You fucking commy lovers.

Chaney mailed anthrax to dashel and leahy for fighting the patriot act and that national enquirer reporter who WAS going to report wmd's was a lie

its that simple.

the only logical conclusion is that Obama does not want to offend his muslim brothers. That or he supports the actions of muslim terrorists.
The fact you don't get why we don't want to make it a war with Islam says a lot about you.

Show me the shooters in San Bernardino had any connection to the teaching in the mosque they attended. I would compare them to Christians who shoot abortion doctors. Do we have a problem with Christians?

Whatever loser. I heard trump say that too. You guys really are naive and hypocrites. Did bill Clinton have Vince foster killed? Oh yea did you forget you don't need proof when its your enemy. But Putin is your buddy. Put that on a bumper sticker

Chaney mailed anthrax to dashel and leahy for fighting the patriot act and that national enquirer reporter who WAS going to report wmd's was a lie

no one has ever said that Putin is a nice human being. The only thing said is that he is a good leader who puts his country first.

No one agrees with his methods. That's not the issue.

Putin is a man and a leader. Obama is a pussy and not a leader.

Good leaders respect other good leaders. Putin respects Trump and laughs at Obama.

that's all this thread is about.

its that simple.

The fact you don't get why we don't want to make it a war with Islam says a lot about you.

Show me the shooters in San Bernardino had any connection to the teaching in the mosque they attended. I would compare them to Christians who shoot abortion doctors. Do we have a problem with Christians?

Damn it, is your head solid rock? No one is calling for a war against islam. Only against the radical terrorist groups within islam.

Wake the fuck up. you are making a fool of yourself.

its that simple.

Good lord.... You were asking that we should all get along because of common goal. And here you are supporting Russian aggressions. Someone has to fight and stand against Russian aggressions.
Just because he is murdering 100s of Syrian and killing few ISIS. That doesn't him a hero but a murderer. Make his country great again? That just pure bullshit.

its that simple.

Good lord.... You were asking that we should all get along because of common goal. And here you are supporting Russian aggressions. Someone has to fight and stand against Russian aggressions.
Just because he is murdering 100s of Syrian and killing few ISIS. That doesn't him a hero but a murderer. Make his country great again? That just pure bullshit.

where did I say I supported Russian aggression? I said Putin is a leader, I never said I agreed with anything he has done. Hitler and Mao were leaders too, being a leader does not make them good people.

But I understand, the defective liberal gene prevents your mind from thinking logically and rationally.
It only allows emooooooooooooooooootion, and feeeeeeeeeeeeeelings.

and don't call me lord, its disrespectful of the real Lord.

no one has ever said that Putin is a nice human being. The only thing said is that he is a good leader who puts his country first.

No one agrees with his methods. That's not the issue.

Putin is a man and a leader. Obama is a pussy and not a leader.

Good leaders respect other good leaders. Putin respects Trump and laughs at Obama.

that's all this thread is about.
This is such a joke. He has hurt his citizens their economy is tanking and he uses the US as a boogy man to remain in power. He's a demogogue just like trump is. He goes heavy on the nationalism schtick. Russian exceptionalism.

You cons just want another stubborn charismatic conservative leader you can worship.

And no matter how much better Obama is you'll never admit it.

I reject your entire premise.

You are talking about Russia. There is no legitimate legal system in Russia. Putin is a dictator and squashes anything that makes him look bad. His KGB days taught him well.

Damn it, is your head solid rock? No one is calling for a war against islam. Only against the radical terrorist groups within islam.

Wake the fuck up. you are making a fool of yourself.
Obama is very careful about the words he uses. Trump is not.

its that simple.

where did I say I supported Russian aggression? I said Putin is a leader, I never said I agreed with anything he has done. Hitler and Mao were leaders too, being a leader does not make them good people.

But I understand, the defective liberal gene prevents your mind from thinking logically and rationally.
It only allows emooooooooooooooooootion, and feeeeeeeeeeeeeelings.

and don't call me lord, its disrespectful of the real Lord.
How's Putin's economy doing?

Why do they have so many mail order brides looking to get the hell out of there?

What is it you love most about Russia?

You are talking about Russia. There is no legitimate legal system in Russia. Putin is a dictator and squashes anything that makes him look bad. His KGB days taught him well.

This is only your fantasies... Orwell wrote his genius book about you! :)

But he's no doubt a strong leader. That's all redfish is saying. He wants Reagan back. Hell, he'll take any Republican over Obama or hillary.

Sorry he's gonna have to go at least 4 years of hillary that I garuntee.

Forum List

Back