Putin likes Trump

Egotistical, narcissistic birds of a feather...

putin-horse-626x339.jpg

trump_putin_horse.jpg
try this:

HukFptKysXo.jpg

KBMithFEPU4.jpg

_Sfx88mdk0c.jpg

q2_hqen3BFY.jpg

Heed the advice of Michael Corleone and keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Can you give an example where Putin made Obama look like a pussy? Link.
Didn't Obama just applied sanctions against Russia? Punishing Putin without firing a single bullet. Putin can't do a darn thing which makes him look like clown and pussy.

'Hey Vlad, I think something's wrong with
the 'Reset' button...'

One big difference between Putin's 'Leadership' style and foreign policies and Obama's is that when Putin wants to overthrow a government or protect his friends he doesn't sell arms to, support, train, and protect a bunch of terrorists and 'rebels' to do the work for him is some 'proxy war' so people won't really know that he is behind it and / or have to get his hands 'dirty', like Obama. No, he rolls the tanks, the helicopters, the jest, and the troops in, kicks the proxy rebels asses, takes what he wants and rides a bear bare-chested into the fray so everyone will know it is him who is doing it.

(In Obama's defense, Putin does have bigger boobs than he does...)
:lmao:

What Putin policy? Woman you must be dreaming. He invaded Georgia in 2008 then Ukraine 2014.

I would be happy, if Putin will invade both in Georgia and Ukraine and save peoples from repressive nazi regimes... At least in 2016!!!

Right on brother. Hopefully you don't have relatives in those impoverished countries. Maybe you can tell those neighboring countries next to Russia that wanted to join NATO.

Can you give an example where Putin made Obama look like a pussy? Link.
Didn't Obama just applied sanctions against Russia? Punishing Putin without firing a single bullet. Putin can't do a darn thing which makes him look like clown and pussy.

the 'Reset' button...'

One big difference between Putin's 'Leadership' style and foreign policies and Obama's is that when Putin wants to overthrow a government or protect his friends he doesn't sell arms to, support, train, and protect a bunch of terrorists and 'rebels' to do the work for him is some 'proxy war' so people won't really know that he is behind it and / or have to get his hands 'dirty', like Obama. No, he rolls the tanks, the helicopters, the jest, and the troops in, kicks the proxy rebels asses, takes what he wants and rides a bear bare-chested into the fray so everyone will know it is him who is doing it.

You really impressed me how much you adore Putin. Didn't I asked you...... Can you tell me what Putin did to you that you love him so much?
I understand where and what Stradford position is because he is Russian. In the worst possible scenario (example ) we will shoot at each other. But if you are an American..... then I baptized you as Traitor.

Being honest about how your country is fucking up the planet is a good thing. Not traitorous. My rants for example are completely bipartisan against my own former Prime Minister Harper and Cameron and progressive Obama.

Empowering ISIS all to overthrow Assad which by the way we have no right to fucking do has been a monumental disaster.

Our leaders created a jihadist monster of epic proportions. All because they wanted to aid Turkey, Qatar and Saudi Arabia to put a Muslim Brotherhood government in Assad's place.

Our leaders have given the planet a nightmare of nightmares called ISIS.

Empowering ISIS. ISIS was born in Syria. Show me a link where Obama empowering ISIS.

Just comment this "losing" : Isis captured 2,300 Humvee armoured vehicles from Iraqi forces in Mosul

And where's your proofs? You still didn't give us any link...

Dude what link are you asking?

"I haven't seen any evidence that he killed anybody, in terms of reporters."

After basking in the "great honor" of Russian President Vladimir Putin’s praise, Republican front-runner Donald Trump on Sunday defended Putin against longstanding accusations that his regime has carried out murders of journalists who oppose him.

During an appearance on ABC News’ “This Week,” Trump said there is no evidence that Putin was behind any journalist murders in Russia.

“In all fairness to Putin, you're saying he killed people -- I haven't seen that,” Trump told host George Stephanopoulos. “I don't know that he has. Have you been able to prove that? Do you know the names of the reporters that he's killed?”

Trump added that it would be “despicable” if Putin indeed had killed journalists. “But I haven't seen any evidence that he killed anybody, in terms of reporters,” he said.

Several of his Republican rivals have appeared flabbergasted in recent days that Trump would wear Putin’s praise of him as a badge of honor.

More: Trump: There's No Evidence Putin Killed Journalists

Holy shit, now Adolf Trump is defending Putin. His deranged base must love it.

List of journalists killed in Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

After basking in the "great honor" of Russian President Vladimir Putin’s praise, Republican front-runner Donald Trump on Sunday defended Putin against longstanding accusations that his regime has carried out murders of journalists who oppose him.

During an appearance on ABC News’ “This Week,” Trump said there is no evidence that Putin was behind any journalist murders in Russia.

“In all fairness to Putin, you're saying he killed people -- I haven't seen that,” Trump told host George Stephanopoulos. “I don't know that he has. Have you been able to prove that? Do you know the names of the reporters that he's killed?”

Trump added that it would be “despicable” if Putin indeed had killed journalists. “But I haven't seen any evidence that he killed anybody, in terms of reporters,” he said.

Several of his Republican rivals have appeared flabbergasted in recent days that Trump would wear Putin’s praise of him as a badge of honor.

So post the proof Putin killed somebody. Since you can't read what Trump said again and you might grasp it

So post the proof Putin killed somebody. Since you can't read what Trump said again and you might grasp it

I doubt KGB Putin took a selfie of him actually doing the killing.

Like I said post the proof. Trump said "he doesn't see any evidence" You're flaming again

Like I said post the proof. Trump said "he doesn't see any evidence" You're flaming again

Maybe Adolf Trump should have his birther investigators look into it.

Maybe Adolf Trump should have his birther investigators look into it.

You're going off on tangents....same shit different day and you wonder why you're viewed as you are.

Putin is nothing more than a thug ruler of a former top-tier country now reduced to a mafia-type nation that silences/kills whistleblowers/journalists. Is it any wonder he admires an all-talk xenophobic candidate :dunno:

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

Looks like a universal love affair between Republicans and Putin

"Vote for Trump...make Putin happy"

Beats the shit out of loving the fool in the White House who has now completely fucked up the ME with his regime change mandates. It was bad enough before. Now Obama's added the icing on the cake.
so who is behind it? who truly is it, that wants regime change and is either lobbying or pulling strings behind the scenes in various nations to make this happen?

And why?

you libs just don't get it. No one is saying that Putin is a wonderful human being. Only that he is a leader who is putting the interests of his country first.

Is Obama doing that????????????? NO!
He's a dictator Redfish, he answers to no human life..... you seem to think that is awesome, why is that?

I said he is a good leader who puts his country first. That is a true statement.

Do those qualities apply to Obama? NO

its that simple.

Put his country first...... Like what????? By invading Ukraine and Georgia, supplying arms to Syria and Iran, murdering civilians in Syria........... Keep trying you might impressed me.

Russia Is Killing Civilians, Not ISIS, in Syria

What Putin policy? Woman you must be dreaming. He invaded Georgia in 2008 then Ukraine 2014.
Then arming 2 headed monster Iran and Syria? We did not create these 2 monsters. Putin did by supplying arms which are use to terrorized and killing their neighbors. Someone has to stop these 2 monsters. No one else but America.
Pleeeassse. Your hero us nothing but a thug.

The Cold War is over.

Russia is not America's problem anymore.

Bullshit. Russia is arming Iran and Syria that supports terrorism. You are obsolete. Go get yourself updated.

Syria is fighting ISIS. More power to them.

The SOviet Union has thousands of tanks sitting in the middle of Germany and an Ideology of World Conquest.

Putin is a Russian Nationalist with thousands of tanks sitting on the border of Ukraine.

The Cold War is over.

Yeah, yeah, as Putin challenges the US all over the world. Putin is determined to reunite the old Soviet sattilitte states. And you seem to be okay with it. He is a thug and murderer.

LOL! Putin wants to rebuild the Warsaw Pact? LOL!

Link please.

I think he is smart enough to realize that is not possible.

And if he tries? Then Europe should do something about it.

We should leave NATO.

I'll be happy to sell Europe all the guns they want.

LOL!

Do you get that joke?

You think putin will put his plans on the web? He us not as egotistical as Trump. But he is as dangerous. Trump is just ignorant.

you libs just don't get it. No one is saying that Putin is a wonderful human being. Only that he is a leader who is putting the interests of his country first.

He is like Donald. He is putting his own interest first. They are both egomaniacs.

Trump has everything he needs or wants, he is truly interested in fixing the mess that the libs in both parties have created.

Trump is interested in Trump.

So how many troops you want in Syria?

That's not for me to say. My answer would be that the USA and Russia and most of Europe could form a coalition and wipe ISIS out in a few days. We have a common enemy, it makes no sense to not work together to destroy them.

the 'Reset' button...'

Then arming 2 headed monster Iran and Syria? We did not create these 2 monsters. Putin did by supplying arms which are use to terrorized and killing their neighbors. Someone has to stop these 2 monsters. No one else but America.
Pleeeassse. Your hero us nothing but a thug.

The Cold War is over.

Russia is not America's problem anymore.

Bullshit. Russia is arming Iran and Syria that supports terrorism. You are obsolete. Go get yourself updated.

A good US president would sit down with Putin and find ways to work together for the benefit of both countries. Americans and Russians have more in common than you realize. Together we could destroy ISIS in a week. Russia does not have to be our enemy.

Obama reached out to Hassan Rouhani and Castro. What made you think Obama didn't reached out to Putin? What made you think that Putin will listen to anybody when he rape Ukraine?

Putin would work with a president that he respected, just like Gorby worked with
Reagan. No one in the world trusts or respects Obama or the hildebeast.

He's a dictator Redfish, he answers to no human life..... you seem to think that is awesome, why is that?

I said he is a good leader who puts his country first. That is a true statement.

Do those qualities apply to Obama? NO

its that simple.

Put his country first...... Like what????? By invading Ukraine and Georgia, supplying arms to Syria and Iran, murdering civilians in Syria........... Keep trying you might impressed me.

Russia Is Killing Civilians, Not ISIS, in Syria

He wants to reconstitute the USSR. He is trying to make his country powerful once again. You may not like that, but it is what it is.

While here in the USA, Obama is doing everything he can to weaken this country and let radicals of all stripes take control.

Why won't your hero say the words "radical Islamic terrorists" ? Why wont he call the enemy what it is?

He is like Donald. He is putting his own interest first. They are both egomaniacs.

Trump has everything he needs or wants, he is truly interested in fixing the mess that the libs in both parties have created.

Trump is interested in Trump.

Hillary is interested in Hillary, what's your point?

Forum List

Back