Putin likes Trump

Tell me what other murderous dictators think about trump.

Jeffrey Dahmer thought Clinton was a pussy too. Is that an endorsement?

That's the kind of leader Republicans want? A guy who murders the media?

there is no proof the Putin had a reporter killed. If you have proof, post it. Otherwise STFU

You are talking about Russia. There is no legitimate legal system in Russia. Putin is a dictator and squashes anything that makes him look bad. His KGB days taught him well.
Russia and Putin would love nothing more then for America to elect the wrong leader.

Putin didn't like Obama? Probably because Obama didn't kiss his ass. If Obama were weak and going along Putin wouldn't be publically dissing him. Putin pretended to like bush and bush fell for it.

Putin doesn't like Obama because Obama is weak and cannot be trusted. The world respects strong leaders, not pussies like Obama.

Actually it's the other way around. Obama punishing Russian with sanctions. I don't consider that weak and pussy but strong determination against bully.

So you think we should Nuke them?

Tell me what other murderous dictators think about trump.

Jeffrey Dahmer thought Clinton was a pussy too. Is that an endorsement?

That's the kind of leader Republicans want? A guy who murders the media?

there is no proof the Putin had a reporter killed. If you have proof, post it. Otherwise STFU

You are talking about Russia. There is no legitimate legal system in Russia. Putin is a dictator and squashes anything that makes him look bad. His KGB days taught him well.
Russia and Putin would love nothing more then for America to elect the wrong leader.

Putin didn't like Obama? Probably because Obama didn't kiss his ass. If Obama were weak and going along Putin wouldn't be publically dissing him. Putin pretended to like bush and bush fell for it.

Putin doesn't like Obama because Obama is weak and cannot be trusted. The world respects strong leaders, not pussies like Obama.

Actually it's the other way around. Obama punishing Russian with sanctions. I don't consider that weak and pussy but strong determination against bully.

obozo hasn't punished anyone, except the American people. Russia is laughing at our incompetent president.

So now you are worrying that Russia can't trust Obama? Maybe you should read your posts before you hit send. LOL

no one trusts Obama, he is the laughing stock of the world. I'm not worried about it, just stating facts

Example? Like what country? Link. In other part of this world they knew how much we Americans disrespect our president. Some of you love Putin which he has not done a *didly shit* to you or to America. Except supplying arms to countries that sponsor terrorism.
The rest of the world is pretty happy with President Obama's handling of world affairs

So am I, considering it could be President McCain or Romney REALLY fucking up the world.

Republicans hold Democrats up to a higher standard than they do Republicans and Bush lowered the bar really really low too I might add. Some would say he took over the title from Carter as worst president ever.

that is the most moronic post of the day, congratulations, idiot.

obozo hasn't punished anyone, except the American people. Russia is laughing at our incompetent president.

SO YOU THINK WE SHOULD NUKE RUSSIA?

He's a dictator Redfish, he answers to no human life..... you seem to think that is awesome, why is that?

I said he is a good leader who puts his country first. That is a true statement.

Do those qualities apply to Obama? NO

its that simple.

Put his country first...... Like what????? By invading Ukraine and Georgia, supplying arms to Syria and Iran, murdering civilians in Syria........... Keep trying you might impressed me.

Russia Is Killing Civilians, Not ISIS, in Syria

He wants to reconstitute the USSR. He is trying to make his country powerful once again. You may not like that, but it is what it is.

While here in the USA, Obama is doing everything he can to weaken this country and let radicals of all stripes take control.

Why won't your hero say the words "radical Islamic terrorists" ? Why wont he call the enemy what it is?

Good lord.... You were asking that we should all get along because of common goal. And here you are supporting Russian aggressions. Someone has to fight and stand against Russian aggressions.
Just because he is murdering 100s of Syrian and killing few ISIS. That doesn't him a hero but a murderer. Make his country great again? That just pure bullshit.

So, America, The World's POliceman?

Me? I see Russia as a regional problem. And not our region.

Here is the problem...... If we just let Russia or China roll over against any of their neighbors..... People like you and others will be bitchin. Obama is a pussy, he just sit and watch, sold his allies etc.
Now that we are standing against bully........ At the same time you don't like it? Or you just don't know what you are talking about?
Why don't you tell the Russians stop bullying in the first place? Why don't you tell Putin to stop meddling in ME? Why don't you tell Iran and Syria to stop supporting terrorism in the first place? Someone has to stop these bastards.
Maybe you can tell us why Russia's next door countries wants to join NATO for protection against Russia.

of course not, do you?

So now you are worrying that Russia can't trust Obama? Maybe you should read your posts before you hit send. LOL

no one trusts Obama, he is the laughing stock of the world. I'm not worried about it, just stating facts

Example? Like what country? Link. In other part of this world they knew how much we Americans disrespect our president. Some of you love Putin which he has not done a *didly shit* to you or to America. Except supplying arms to countries that sponsor terrorism.
The rest of the world is pretty happy with President Obama's handling of world affairs

So am I, considering it could be President McCain or Romney REALLY fucking up the world.

Republicans hold Democrats up to a higher standard than they do Republicans and Bush lowered the bar really really low too I might add. Some would say he took over the title from Carter as worst president ever.

If Romney or McCain had been elected, our young men and women of the US military would be dying in Syria right now, and Halliburton would be laughing all the way to the bank.

I said he is a good leader who puts his country first. That is a true statement.

Do those qualities apply to Obama? NO

its that simple.

Put his country first...... Like what????? By invading Ukraine and Georgia, supplying arms to Syria and Iran, murdering civilians in Syria........... Keep trying you might impressed me.

Russia Is Killing Civilians, Not ISIS, in Syria

He wants to reconstitute the USSR. He is trying to make his country powerful once again. You may not like that, but it is what it is.

While here in the USA, Obama is doing everything he can to weaken this country and let radicals of all stripes take control.

Why won't your hero say the words "radical Islamic terrorists" ? Why wont he call the enemy what it is?

Good lord.... You were asking that we should all get along because of common goal. And here you are supporting Russian aggressions. Someone has to fight and stand against Russian aggressions.
Just because he is murdering 100s of Syrian and killing few ISIS. That doesn't him a hero but a murderer. Make his country great again? That just pure bullshit.

So, America, The World's POliceman?

Me? I see Russia as a regional problem. And not our region.

Here is the problem...... If we just let Russia or China roll over against any of their neighbors..... People like you and others will be bitchin. Obama is a pussy, he just sit and watch, sold his allies etc.
Now that we are standing against bully........ At the same time you don't like it? Or you just don't know what you are talking about?
Why don't you tell the Russians stop bullying in the first place? Why don't you tell Putin to stop meddling in ME? Why don't you tell Iran and Syria to stop supporting terrorism in the first place? Someone has to stop these bastards.
Maybe you can tell us why Russia's next door countries wants to join NATO for protection against Russia.

your post might make sense if we were in fact standing up against Putin and Russia. Did we stop them from taking Crimea and Ukraine? Duh, no.

Russia is retaliating against ISIS for killing Russians. Something obozo might try to copy.

of course not, do you?

But agree with Trumps plan to "carpet bomb" Daesh, don't you.

If Romney or McCain had been elected, our young men and women of the US military would be dying in Syria right now, and Halliburton would be laughing all the way to the bank.

what a stupid post, do you have any living brain cells left?

of course not, do you?

ISIS needs to be eliminated. Putin is working on that. The USA should be working with him. and yes, if carpet bombing is the only way to destroy them, do it.

I suggest you read the sanctions against Russia, the prices of commodities inside Russia, value of rubles against US$. And it's not getting any better. Good job Obama.

I suggest you read the sanctions against Russia, the prices of commodities inside Russia, value of rubles against US$. And it's not getting any better. Good job Obama.

:lame2::wtf:

What's with the love affair with "carpet bombing?" LOL. Nothing indicates ISIS has great popular support in the areas it controls. And, it's not like it's the Ruhr Industrial area or urban Japan.

of course not, do you?

ISIS needs to be eliminated. Putin is working on that. The USA should be working with him. and yes, if carpet bombing is the only way to destroy them, do it.

You should do vomit from you Gills a lot. You must be related to Trump. Cause you think you are a lot smarter than you really are. The GOP is itching to get us into another war. They have Halliburton and their other military supporters chomping at the bit to send more troops to the middle east.

What's with the love affair with "carpet bombing?" LOL. Nothing indicates ISIS has great popular support in the areas it controls. And, it's not like it's the Ruhr Industrial area or urban Japan.

Carpet Bombing is the easy way for the GOP to get rid of a bunch of "sand ni**ers." The GOP is loaded with lots of closet racist, waiting for the white majority in the US to return.

No........ I don't think nuke is a good idea. Russians should kick Putin ass and stop killing his political opponents then have a real election. Give up some of his $40 billions that he rob from his people, stop raping his neighbors, stop selling arms to Iran and Syria.

Carpet Bombing is the easy way for the GOP to get rid of a bunch of "sand ni**ers." The GOP is loaded with lots of closet racist, waiting for the white majority in the US to return.
I just don't think Redfish came up with the term on his own, but rather heard it somewhere. Not that I'm against bombing ISIS oil facilities and known positions.

And, while putting 10K troops in would be crazy, I'd think finding a way to get the Kurds artillery support (and spotters) would facilitate things.

No........ I don't think nuke is a good idea. Russians should kick Putin ass and stop killing his political opponents then have a real election. Give up some of his $40 billions that he rob from his people, stop raping his neighbors, stop selling arms to Iran and Syria.
How do we KNOW President Putin actually kills opponents and journalists? Why I just heard Mr. Trump make this excellent point! Where's the proof?

And, on that note, how do we know the holocaust actually happened? (-:

Just like Republicans were impressed with Bush's stubborn behavior as decider in chief, they are impressed that Putin does whatever he wants and gets away with it too. Republicans wish they had a president like that and would HATE IT if Obama tried it. Remember Bush when he said:

“I hear the voices and I read the front page and I hear the speculation,” Mr. Bush said then. “But I’m the decider, and I decide what’s best. And what’s best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as the secretary of defense.”

Forum List

Back