Putin likes Trump

We can't really say much if Russia wants to fuck with one of their neighbors. Not after Iraq.

Iraq was completely justified, morally and legally.

The point is Russia's neighbors are not ouR problem and not worth WWIII.

It was based on a lie. We attacked the wrong country. Even the Dunce Trump knows that.

Trump didn't say that.

Iraq was completely justified.
Suuureee it was

Donald Trump: World would be '100%' better with Hussein, Gadhafi in power - CNNPolitics.com

I said he is a good leader who puts his country first. That is a true statement.

Do those qualities apply to Obama? NO

its that simple.

Put his country first...... Like what????? By invading Ukraine and Georgia, supplying arms to Syria and Iran, murdering civilians in Syria........... Keep trying you might impressed me.

Russia Is Killing Civilians, Not ISIS, in Syria

He wants to reconstitute the USSR. He is trying to make his country powerful once again. You may not like that, but it is what it is.

While here in the USA, Obama is doing everything he can to weaken this country and let radicals of all stripes take control.

Why won't your hero say the words "radical Islamic terrorists" ? Why wont he call the enemy what it is?

Good lord.... You were asking that we should all get along because of common goal. And here you are supporting Russian aggressions. Someone has to fight and stand against Russian aggressions.
Just because he is murdering 100s of Syrian and killing few ISIS. That doesn't him a hero but a murderer. Make his country great again? That just pure bullshit.

So, America, The World's POliceman?

Me? I see Russia as a regional problem. And not our region.

Rural, in the sense of Asia and Europe. You are a putin advocate.

Really? Spain is worried about Putin? INdia? China? Indonesia?

That many people? Then they should have no problem working togther to deter him.

And they don't need US.

I'd explain again but why bother with you. Run along.

typical lib,, when confronted with facts that refute his BS he hurls juvenile insults.

run along now, kid. you contribute nothing here of value.
Tell me what other murderous dictators think about trump.

Jeffrey Dahmer thought Clinton was a pussy too. Is that an endorsement?

That's the kind of leader Republicans want? A guy who murders the media?

there is no proof the Putin had a reporter killed. If you have proof, post it. Otherwise STFU

You are talking about Russia. There is no legitimate legal system in Russia. Putin is a dictator and squashes anything that makes him look bad. His KGB days taught him well.
Russia and Putin would love nothing more then for America to elect the wrong leader.

Putin didn't like Obama? Probably because Obama didn't kiss his ass. If Obama were weak and going along Putin wouldn't be publically dissing him. Putin pretended to like bush and bush fell for it.

Putin doesn't like Obama because Obama is weak and cannot be trusted. The world respects strong leaders, not pussies like Obama.

We can't really say much if Russia wants to fuck with one of their neighbors. Not after Iraq.

It was based on a lie. We attacked the wrong country. Even the Dunce Trump knows that.

That's what I love about election years. The GOP on USMB can say a bunch of stupid shit in off years but then their nominee will go up on stage in a debate with Hillary and they will kiss Muslim and Mexican ass too. During the primaries they'll let nuts like Cruz and Trump and Carson say stupid shit but hopefully people will forget about all that come mid next year.

But deep down you know Rubio feels the same way about Mexicans as Trump does.

TRUMP: 'I am the least racist person that you have ever met'

Donald Trump says he's the least bigoted person you've ever met

There is nothing racist about Trump's Immigration policies.

There is no reason to assume that Trump is going to be kissing Muslim or Mexican ass if he is President.

That's what I love about election years. The GOP on USMB can say a bunch of stupid shit in off years but then their nominee will go up on stage in a debate with Hillary and they will kiss Muslim and Mexican ass too. During the primaries they'll let nuts like Cruz and Trump and Carson say stupid shit but hopefully people will forget about all that come mid next year.

But deep down you know Rubio feels the same way about Mexicans as Trump does.

TRUMP: 'I am the least racist person that you have ever met'

Donald Trump says he's the least bigoted person you've ever met

There is nothing racist about Trump's Immigration policies.

There is no reason to assume that Trump is going to be kissing Muslim or Mexican ass if he is President.

true, and for the record, muslim and Mexican are NOT races

Trump didn't say that.

Suuureee it was

Donald Trump: World would be '100%' better with Hussein, Gadhafi in power - CNNPolitics.com

Stating it didn't work out is not saying it was not morally and legally justified.

typical lib,, when confronted with facts that refute his BS he hurls juvenile insults.

there is no proof the Putin had a reporter killed. If you have proof, post it. Otherwise STFU

You are talking about Russia. There is no legitimate legal system in Russia. Putin is a dictator and squashes anything that makes him look bad. His KGB days taught him well.
Russia and Putin would love nothing more then for America to elect the wrong leader.

Putin didn't like Obama? Probably because Obama didn't kiss his ass. If Obama were weak and going along Putin wouldn't be publically dissing him. Putin pretended to like bush and bush fell for it.

Putin doesn't like Obama because Obama is weak and cannot be trusted. The world respects strong leaders, not pussies like Obama.
So now you are worrying that Russia can't trust Obama? Maybe you should read your posts before you hit send. LOL

So now you are worrying that Russia can't trust Obama? Maybe you should read your posts before you hit send. LOL

no one trusts Obama, he is the laughing stock of the world. I'm not worried about it, just stating facts

Trump didn't say that.

You are really pushing the old repub lie bartometer this morning. Everyone has seen him denouce the Iraq war.

Donald Trump: I Would Never Have Invaded Iraq

You really need to use Google before posting another lie...

Yeah, yeah, as Putin challenges the US all over the world. Putin is determined to reunite the old Soviet sattilitte states. And you seem to be okay with it. He is a thug and murderer.

LOL! Putin wants to rebuild the Warsaw Pact? LOL!

Link please.

I think he is smart enough to realize that is not possible.

And if he tries? Then Europe should do something about it.

We should leave NATO.

I'll be happy to sell Europe all the guns they want.

LOL!

Do you get that joke?

You think putin will put his plans on the web? He us not as egotistical as Trump. But he is as dangerous. Trump is just ignorant.

SO, you're just guessing as to how far he thinks he can go.

IMO, he is interested in his neighbors especially if they have significant russian populations.

Poland? East Germany? Completely not in the cards, and he knows it.

That is not a threat to the US. It's hardly a thread to Western and Central Europe.

My joke was that I would be willing to sell Europe all the guns they want.

The joke is that they are too much of pussies to support a serious military force.

And that's on them.

US out of NATO, NOW!

Yes, that would make it easier for Putin to reassemble the old USSR, wouldn't it. Does he send you weekly or monthly checks?

You willing to fight a global nuclear war to stop him?

Cause I am not.

That is what Neville Chamberlain said about Hitler.

Trump didn't say that.

Suuureee it was

Stating it didn't work out is not saying it was not morally and legally justified.
You're losing your credibility dumb shit.

“We should have never gone into Iraq. I’ve said it loud and clear. I was visited by people from the White House asking me to sort of, could I be silenced because I seem to get a disproportionate amount of publicity. I mean, I was very strong, though: ‘You’re going to destabilize the Middle East.’”

— Businessman Donald Trump, interview on Fox News, Oct. 6, 2015

And Trumps a liar anyways.

Donald Trump’s baseless claim that the Bush White House tried to ‘silence’ his Iraq War opposition in 2003

no one trusts Obama, he is the laughing stock of the world. I'm not worried about it, just stating facts
Correction. No Republican likes Obama. You saying "no one trusts Obama" is like me saying no one believes one thing they hear on Fox News.

You guys are hoping everyone forgets or has forgotten how inept your party was from 2000-2008. I won't.

Correction. No Republican likes Obama. You saying "no one trusts Obama" is like me saying no one believes one thing they hear on Fox News.

You guys are hoping everyone forgets or has forgotten how inept your party was from 2000-2008. I won't.

The dems controlled congress during those years. So it was YOUR party, dingleberry.

Of course Putin likes Trump. The idea of a powerful American politician who's loyalties could be bought easily for the right price and the right amount of milking of Trump's likely narcissism makes Vlad Putin drool with anticipation...

Actually it's the other way around. Obama punishing Russian with sanctions. I don't consider that weak and pussy but strong determination against bully.

Last edited:

Example? Like what country? Link. In other part of this world they knew how much we Americans disrespect our president. Some of you love Putin which he has not done a *didly shit* to you or to America. Except supplying arms to countries that sponsor terrorism.

The dems controlled congress during those years. So it was YOUR party, dingleberry.

We all know how cooked the books to invade the wrong country. It was the recovering alcoholic and his sidekick. DICK.

Example? Like what country? Link. In other part of this world they knew how much we Americans disrespect our president. Some of you love Putin which he has not done a *didly shit* to you or to America. Except supplying arms to countries that sponsor terrorism.
The rest of the world is pretty happy with President Obama's handling of world affairs

So am I, considering it could be President McCain or Romney REALLY fucking up the world.

Republicans hold Democrats up to a higher standard than they do Republicans and Bush lowered the bar really really low too I might add. Some would say he took over the title from Carter as worst president ever.

Forum List

Back