Putin-Linked Think Tank Drew Up Plan To Sway 2016 U.S. Election

YEAH???? well---I am a YANKEE DOODLE DANDY-----and no friggen
commie dog gets to influence MY VOTE

They already have and you were too stupid to notice.

??? it was the RUSSIANS that brought me to understand, since the mid 1990s, that
HILLARY CLINTON is a hypocritical bitch? It was the RUSSIANS that led me to
ABSTAIN from voting rather than vote for KERRY (in 2004 I was still so staunch a
demo----that I could not vote REPUB)

It was those darn RUSSIANS who FORCED CNN to give the debate questions to Hillary before the debate

???????????????????????????????????????????????????

That's the only CONFIRMED CHEATING of the 2016 election....

The Russians must have also funded "Project Veritas" as well.....for the love of all things holy, you fucking butthurt leftards need to educate yourself. Seth Rich is the one that passed off the thumb drive to a U.K ambassador that then passed it off to Julian Assange and he was then murdered shortly thereafter...it's a fucking FACT. We already know that the CIA has malware that can mimic cyber attacks and then claim it was another country trying to do it. There isn't a fucking thing that comes from our alleged "intelligence agencies" that are nothing but corporate entities that I believe.

What sticks out most to me is how the leftard clown posse is more pissed that the incriminating e-mails were laid to bare for all to see than they are about the contents. One of those leaked e-mails that was from a Hiltlery "adviser" that should have TOTALLY pissed off even the most ardent leftard was the comment about how how the masses remain "unaware", they are becoming less compliant and this is something that must be dealt with"....and I am paraphrasing...not an exact quote...but you get the gist of his reply to the Hitlery campaign . Do leftards and neocons like being sheeple? Not me......the scales fell from my eyes five years ago and the picture is crystal clear to me.

Two confidential documents reveal the framework for undermining voters’ faith in the American electoral system.

A Russian government think tank controlled by Vladimir Putin developed a plan to swing the 2016 U.S. presidential election to Donald Trump and undermine voters’ faith in the American electoral system, three current and four former U.S. officials told Reuters.

They described two confidential documents from the think tank as providing the framework and rationale for what U.S. intelligence agencies have concluded was an intensive effort by Russia to interfere with the Nov. 8 election. U.S. intelligence officials acquired the documents, which were prepared by the Moscow-based Russian Institute for Strategic Studies [en.riss.ru/], after the election.

The institute is run by retired senior Russian foreign intelligence officials appointed by Putin’s office.

The first Russian institute document was a strategy paper written last June that circulated at the highest levels of the Russian government but was not addressed to any specific individuals.

It recommended the Kremlin launch a propaganda campaign on social media and Russian state-backed global news outlets to encourage U.S. voters to elect a president who would take a softer line toward Russia than the administration of then-President Barack Obama, the seven officials said.

A second institute document, drafted in October and distributed in the same way, warned that Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was likely to win the election. For that reason, it argued, it was better for Russia to end its pro-Trump propaganda and instead intensify its messaging about voter fraud to undermine the U.S. electoral system’s legitimacy and damage Clinton’s reputation in an effort to undermine her presidency, the seven officials said.

The current and former U.S. officials spoke on the condition of anonymity due to the Russian documents’ classified status. They declined to discuss how the United States obtained them. U.S. intelligence agencies also declined to comment on them.

More: Putin-Linked Think Tank Drew Up Plan To Sway 2016 U.S. Election

Russia must be punished. Trump must also be punished for openly asking Russia to hack Hillary Clinton emails. He must also be thoroughly investigated for other possible covert collusion to sabotage Hillary's campaign.

It's become overtly obvious drumpf colluded with Putin, the details are not important. A US presidential candidate colluded with the leader of another country to fix a US presidential election.

It is called treason.
Actually, the details are very important, because they constitute proof, and without proof all you have is emotional partisan certainty, ie, nothing.

Forum List

Back