Putin made a mistake invading Ukraine

All Putin needs is a government in Kyiv that won't keep trying to join NATO.
When he attacked Ukraine he abandoned that strategy... Now he wants as much of that country back as part of Russia as he can grab.... and all under his control....

When he attacked Ukraine he abandoned that strategy... Now he wants as much of that country back as part of Russia as he can grab.... and all under his control....
Personally, I don't believe Putin wants to conquer and occupy all of Ukraine.
That his goal is to annex into Russia the Donbas region, all of the northern Black Sea coast including the port city of Odessa, and the long narrow strip of land between Moldova and Ukraine called Transnistria

Our leadership is headed by bumbling bozo Biden.
We fled from the Afghanistan failure in the middle of the night.
Now inflation is almost double digit, a 40 year high.
Gas at record high prices at the pump.
Food prices going up every day.
And our military is focused on transgender soldiers and CRT training instead of training to fight a war.

I don't think Putin worried about America. ... :laugh: :laugh:

And Joey the Putz left $85 billion worth of U.S. equipment/arms in Afghanistan and now wants $33 billion more for Ukraine.
Sheer madness.

That his goal is to annex into Russia the Donbas region, all of the northern Black Sea coast including the port city of Odessa, and the long narrow strip of land between Moldova and Ukraine called Transnistria
Which leaves Ukraine cut off and surrounded...making them easy pickings

Thenon to the Baltic states

................ :link: to back your claim.

1651946053856.png

Intresting how many people have become experts on Russia & Ukraine over the last few months, Try and keep it simple either you think killing people is ok to gain world power. or you think Ukraine fighting for some messure of self rule is the better place to place your support.

He will take whatever he can get that can be portrayed as a victory to his people..... The more Russian deaths on the battle field the bigger chunk of Ukraine he must have to qualify as a victory....

Forum List

Back