Putin not such a "genius" now is he ?

Hmm, no, you have regurgitated blog headlines.What you know about Soros could not fill a shot glass.

I know about the end results of the prosecutors he gets elected. That's enough to show me his viewpoints, i.e. Criminals good, victims and normal people bad.

You're a veritable train wreck at English. What's your native language?
It was an autocorrect smart guy. I type on my phone.

btu if yuo aer nto smrat enuogh to unedrstnad whta I ma writign tehn I sned my aploiges.

you know a person has lost the debate when they result to personal insults or being the spelling/grammar police. Smarten up. Do better

It was an autocorrect smart guy. I type on my phone.

btu if yuo aer nto smrat enuogh to unedrstnad whta I ma writign tehn I sned my aploiges.

you know a person has lost the debate when they result to personal insults or being the spelling/grammar police. Smarten up. Do better
What debate? You can't debate with the abjectly inarticulate given that you have no idea wtf they're talking about.

No, it would be stupid to think otherwise. Nothing personal.
"Y'all don't understand how stupid...." is his go-to when he's run out of cogent arguments.

Like every other know-it-all prog narcissist, "you're stupid and I'm an oracle of facts" is just about what all of his arguments boil down to.

"Y'all don't understand how stupid...." is his go-to when he's run out of cogent arguments.

Like every other know-it-all prog narcissist, "you're stupid and I'm an oracle of facts" is just about what all of his arguments boil down to.
Maybe, but I still have no idea what his argument was. I don't think Slade's a native English-speaker.

Maybe, but I still have no idea what his argument was. I don't think Slade's a native English-speaker.
He usually doesn't have any other argument....So he blows smoke by throwing every irrelevancy and logical fallacy that he can lay his hands on...Then he says you sound stupid...I've experienced this a number of times.

Interest rates up to 20%.
The rouble reduced to nothing.
Soviet style queues outsid banks.
Stock market crash followed by closure.

The Russian economy is in tatters and its a long road back to normal. Its sad for the Russian people and a warning to the world. This is whathappens when you elect a populist madman.

So plese point out how putin is a genius.
Russia is trying desperately to keep it's economy from crashing. But the actions of the Mad Man are making life hard for the Russian population.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/01/investing/russia-economy-capital-controls/index.html

The ruble plunged by about 25% on Monday, and is now worth about one US cent. It has lost about half its value since Russia first invaded Ukraine in 2014, annexing Crimea and triggering much more limited sanctions. Russia’s stock market hasn’t opened for trade this week, but shares in Russian companies listed overseas have crashed

Russia is trying desperately to keep it's economy from crashing. But the actions of the Mad Man are making life hard for the Russian population.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/01/investing/russia-economy-capital-controls/index.html

The ruble plunged by about 25% on Monday, and is now worth about one US cent. It has lost about half its value since Russia first invaded Ukraine in 2014, annexing Crimea and triggering much more limited sanctions. Russia’s stock market hasn’t opened for trade this week, but shares in Russian companies listed overseas have crashed

They'll be fine if they don't panic.

Genius is a stretch but he was smart enough to get the west EU countries dependent on Russian gas, so much so that the Germans are (hopefully by now were) decommissioning their nuke power plants.

Russians are different and will take the kind of hardships that makes the west wilt.
Yeah this guy is a chameleon. One day he posts from the left the next day he pulls from the right. I honestly think he plays games with American citizens and just laughs in his own gay living room somewhere in Britain.

Trump is compulsive with his mouth.
That comment is going to haunt him.
However it's not completely untrue.

Jo

Yeah this guy is a chameleon. One day he posts from the left the next day he pulls from the right. I honestly think he plays games with American citizens and just laughs in his own gay living room somewhere in Britain.

Trump is compulsive with his mouth.
That comment is going to haunt him.
However it's not completely untrue.

Jo
It was an obviously sarcastic comment, when you hear it in the full context of the interview.

Just like the "I love poorly educated people" and "fine people on both sides" comments, the left has lied out their asses about what was said.

Such an embarrassing cultist lie
trump was drooling when he called Pootin a "genius." He admires Vlad and wishes he could get away with murdering political opponents and putting journalist who disagree with him in jail.

Everyone knows trump is a Dictator Wannabe. If he every sits in the WH again, the trump Royal Family will never relinquish power.

Forum List

Back