Putin orders ban on adoptions by foreign same-sex couples

With Putin's ratings falling steadily ,

Where? In your wet dreams?

You are not privy to one factual and honest piece of news , are you ?
Although you are not asking for advice ,I am going to give you some, nevertheless .
Review your media sources very honestly and exhaustively. Then compare them with those that offer different versions of what you assume to be the truth . Over a period of time, then compare what actually happened in the world versus what you had been told .
You are due for some shattering results .
I assure you that in Moscow and St Petersburg , Putin's satisfaction rating has fallen significantly below 50% . With the Internet , news spreads , and slowly but surely , the public right across Russia will see what the capital cities have known for a long time .
The Mafia Gangster is all but exposed --- which is why the FSB try so hard to censor the Internet .

mememe is a stupid whore.

Do you really believe that including the last word is clever , smart or even true ?
If you disagree with her , say so sensibly .
Repeatedly you demonstrate that you are not ready for an adult Forum . And until shown otherwise , you don't have the basic intelligence to contribute usefully .
Get some work and life experience under your belt and then we might occasionally take note of you .

Blah blah blah, I stopped reading after true. Go fuck yourself faggot. :lol:

Do you really believe that including the last word is clever , smart or even true ?
Repeatedly you demonstrate that you are not ready for an adult Forum . And until shown otherwise , you don't have the basic intelligence to contribute usefully .
Get some work and life experience under your belt and then we might occasionally take note of you .

HG is not ready for an adult forum? You're the one with all the red splats, my dear...

Off to bed little one . You have had a hard day and now you need to sleep .
Did you apologise as I told you ?
We don't want the boys and girls to think you are mannerless .

Off to bed little one . You have had a hard day and now you need to sleep .
Did you apologise as I told you ?
We don't want the boys and girls to think you are mannerless .

Go fuck yourself faggot. :lol:

blackcherry,

I am no fan of yours, but why on Earth do you read High_Gravity posts?

Do you expect him to write anything even remotely intelligible?!

I read him only when I need confirmation of just how stupid Americans are!

High Gravity is intelligent and articulte. So are you, occassionally.

By comments of blackcherry he was gay.

Nah... Blackcherry is a spotty teen who was taken in by romantic notion of Jihad; was posting the contents of sites of Imarat Kavkaz, shouting "Allah akbar" while parents were not watching instead of doing his school work.

You certainly qualify as a very hysterical young lady .
Don't take it so badly -- there is always someone else better educated and informed , as you now realise .

Russia Times ^ | March 30, 2013

President Putin is against the adoption of Russian orphans by foreign same-sex couples, Russian media reveal. The government and the Supreme Court have reportedly been requested to come up with amendments to the law by July 1.

Oh the horror! How anti-gay! Yet, where's the outcry? Read more @ Putin orders ban on adoptions by foreign same-sex couples ? report ? RT Russian politics

Its a pretty sad day when the Russians have more common sense than the people running our country.

What has all this to do with Russia's ban on adoptions?

There is nothing to discuss .
Learn about the Magnitsky case and the American Bill of the same name which led to Putrid desperately trying to punish Americans for catching him with his hands in the till for hundreds of billions .
Quote, Mister Putrid :- "That does it Yankee punts . If you won't let me rob my people , I'm damned if I will let you adopt our starving and abused orphans . I'll teach you a lesson "
Yes , it's that petty .
But you have not heard the end of the Magnitsky case by a long , long way .
As for the battle with Me Me . She can't do the weight so it would be an early KO , if she even dares show up .

What has all this to do with Russia's ban on adoptions?

There is nothing to discuss .
Learn about the Magnitsky case and the American Bill of the same name which led to Putrid desperately trying to punish Americans for catching him with his hands in the till for hundreds of billions .
Quote, Mister Putrid :- "That does it Yankee punts . If you won't let me rob my people , I'm damned if I will let you adopt our starving and abused orphans . I'll teach you a lesson "
Yes , it's that petty .
But you have not heard the end of the Magnitsky case by a long , long way .
As for the battle with Me Me . She can't do the weight so it would be an early KO , if she even dares show up .

I know all about the Magnitsky case. That's when Putin ordered a ban on adoptions by Americans. The ban on adoption by gays is world wide.

Forum List

Back