Putin orders Russian Peacekeepers (Military) to Donbass.

Why do you have to assist fashists in the first place?
We don't.

Europeans are like farm animals, harmless mostly, but some of them go ferral once in awhile and need to be put down.

Let someone else do it though.

The heads of the DPR and LPR appealed to Putin with a request to help repel Kiev's aggression.
There is a battle on the defense lines of the People's Republic of Lugansk, Ukrainian troops are attacking the positions of the republican army from several directions at once.

It is very likely that very soon, the Ukrainian army abruptly loses communication, and air defense operators will have numerous false targets on their screens. After that, lads, you will have a maximum of 15 minutes to run. Although all this is only a possibility, these 15 minutes may not be enough. And yes, to the operators at the "Bayraktar" drons command posts, my sincere condolences.

Just came: The source said that the Russian Army has declared alarm number 1
All employees of the FSB of the Russian Federation have been called to work.

Just came: A unit of the Ukrainian Armed Forces forced the Seversky Donets river. With the support of artillery, they attacked the heights near the village of Nikolaevka. They knocked out the fighters of the PM DNR, tried to gain a foothold. They received a strong response. Tanks were pulled up to the front line, Lugansk artillery . As a result, the AFU unit was repelled, although initially they acted successfully. The guys on the front line say that Kiev has 9 killed.

Last edited:
Guys, the problem isn't Ukraine. The problem is Putin is trying to rebuild the old USSR which also included the Baltic states of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. THEY are NATO which means if Russia attacks them, WE MUST get involved. If we do, it will probably go nuclear very quickly because WE can stop Russia especially if we have the backing of Britain, France Germany and all other NATO allies.

MAD is still on the table, fellahs. This could get REALLY REALLY BAD if he wants the Baltic states too.

Orders?

According to the data at this moment, the nazi "Azov" regiment has been completely destroyed!
The information is being clarified

I hope it was true!

:dunno:

BREAKING: PUTIN TRUMPS BIDEN – Aligns with Two Ukranian Republics Without Firing a Shot​

But Biden administration says Biden is going to teach them a lesson --by not selling them semiconductor chips. Putin will have to buy all of his chips from Asia now on.

1645724668712.png

But Biden administration says Biden is going to teach them a lesson --by not selling them semiconductor chips. Putin will have to buy all of his chips from Asia now on.

Biden "teaching a lesson". What a joke.

Putin is already getting chips from Asia. We are getting most of them from Asia too.

What's next lesson? Embargo on oil?

Yup, Putin didn't pull this shit when Trump was in office.
Anyone want to place odds as to why?
Lol...

I'll throw one out there: Because Putin has Trump on a string, and while he was in office, he was (whether knowingly, or unwittingly, the latter most likely) achieving everything Putin wanted him to?

Lol...

I'll throw one out there: Because Putin has Trump on a string, and while he was in office, he was (whether knowingly, or unwittingly, the latter most likely) achieving everything Putin wanted him to?
That is funny. You just can't say something more like....Putin watched how Brandon dealt with Afghanistan and
saw just how weak he appeared with the Taliban. That would have been more factual than you parroting the talking points
of your masters.

Lol...

Only thing left for you to say it, what Putin wanted from Trump to achieve.

Give us example or two.

Lol...

My...you have such far fetch psycho fantasies. Your fantasy has no basis in any facts. It's crazy.

Biden "teaching a lesson". What a joke.

Putin is already getting chips from Asia. We are getting most of them from Asia too.

What's next lesson? Embargo on oil?
He's such a clown. At his press conference (what a joke), he says we will take a wait and see approach now. Wait a month. See what happens. This is what happens when the media don't do their job and we get a dangerous imbecile as President. And, the stupid media continue to go along with this nonsense.

He's such a clown. At his press conference (what a joke), he says we will take a wait and see approach now. Wait a month. See what happens. This is what happens when the media don't do their job and we get a dangerous imbecile as President. And, the stupid media continue to go along with this nonsense.
Hmmm it's the same thing he did with Afghanistan. Remember the interview where he said something in the affect of "why are you talking about yesterday" ??? Yesterday is already gone. I think Joe figures that if he clicks his shoes together, then he'll wake up back in his bed after the bad dream he was having.

Hmmm it's the same thing he did with Afghanistan. Remember the interview where he said something in the affect of "why are you talking about yesterday" ??? Yesterday is already gone. I think Joe figures that if he clicks his shoes together, then he'll wake up back in his bed after the bad dream he was having.
:clap2::113::banana:

Forum List

Back