putin poisoned of drinking water at Geilenkirchen NATO air base. QUESTION TO MAGA & commies , NATO´s article 5 ?

NATO´s article 5 ?

• Yes! I am not MAGA or commie

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • no, I am not MAGA or commie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! I am MAGA or commie

• no, I am MAGA or commie

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
putin poisoned of drinking water at Geilenkirchen NATO air base. QUESTION TO MAGA & commies , NATO´s article 5 ?
A while ago there were multiple break in attempts into water works systems in Finland. I wonder if American White House will be sabotaged next?

Article 5 provides that if a NATO Ally is the victim of an armed attack, each and every other member of the Alliance will consider this act of violence as an armed attack against all members and will take the actions it deems necessary to assist the Ally attacked

maxresdefault.jpg

We all know who ordered it....
GU9Fz-fW0AEeP1W

A while ago there were multiple break in attempts into water works systems in Finland. I wonder if American White House will be sabotaged next?

Article 5 provides that if a NATO Ally is the victim of an armed attack, each and every other member of the Alliance will consider this act of violence as an armed attack against all members and will take the actions it deems necessary to assist the Ally attacked

maxresdefault.jpg

GU9Fz-fW0AEeP1W

Trump told him "Vlad, you better not invade Ukraine. If you do you won't like what I do to you". Then Putin said "no way" and Trump said "way".

Does anyone believe this story Trump told yesterday?

Trump told him "Vlad, you better not invade Ukraine. If you do you won't like what I do to you". Then Putin said "no way" and Trump said "way".

Trump is a coward and mythomane .
With Trump, USA's bow for Putin will be the end of USA as protector of the free world. And a betrayal of Europe - Japan - Free World . The world order will change with Trump. No rules anymore. 🇷🇺 Invader just got rewarded. Chaos and wars will come for sure. Save the world and by saving America.

maxresdefault.jpg

GU9Fz-fW0AEeP1W
Why are you asking us? Xiden and harris are in charge, what are they doing?

It's hard to believe when we already have Trump on video saying that America started the war and is to blame for the war. [\b]

Why are you asking us? Xiden and harris are in charge, what are they doing?
I dont , know . what is Biden´s strategy ? how he is planing to win this war ?

I´d go for 🇷🇺 Moscow oil - gas -petroleum industries ....

we could crash Moscow empire many times already . Look, Nigeria with snow produce less than 1 % of the world GDP, WE - 60 %

9869F81F816F489E45E87FD682676EA97C29BFE6

screen-shot-2017-04-02-at-3-14-03-pm-png.995651

Don't think for a minute that destroying the Russian country using any method will ensure that they peacefully crawl away into a corner.

You will simply be creating a more dangerous world.

I dont , know . what is Biden´s strategy ? how he is planing to win this war ?

I´d go for 🇷🇺 Moscow oil - gas -petroleum industries ....

Xiden and Harris have no plans, they aren’t leaders.

Trump is a coward and mythomane .
With Trump, USA's bow for Putin will be the end of USA as protector of the free world. And a betrayal of Europe - Japan - Free World . The world order will change with Trump. No rules anymore. 🇷🇺 Invader just got rewarded. Chaos and wars will come for sure. Save the world and by saving America.
Cool send your kids into the meat grinder I'll wait for them to actually attack americans

Don't think for a minute that destroying the Russian country using any method will ensure that they peacefully crawl away into a corner.

You will simply be creating a more dangerous world.
really ? did Reagan create a more dangerous world in 1991 ?

1689385895325.png

the only solution :

8111daf90530f3f3d9d9b4ea839ce55b.jpg

Reagan wasn’t president in 1991
Reagan's words were intended to justify America starting wars in foreign countries on that pretense stated.

We all know now that it was never about defending against the imagined enemies. Maybe each of the over 40 American wars of aggression since WW2 can be analyzed individually.

Let's start with the war against Russia. Is Putin intent of taking all of Europe?

Reagan's words were intended to justify America starting wars in foreign countries on that pretense stated.

We all know now that it was never about defending against the imagined enemies. Maybe each of the over 40 American wars of aggression since WW2 can be analyzed individually.

Let's start with the war against Russia. Is Putin intent of taking all of Europe?
Weird post, what war against Russia??

I don’t know putin’s end goal, I know he has invaded europe three times

I know the more flexible with Putin policy is a failure

Forum List

Back