PUTIN´S BOTS - who are they?

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
with bots or without them, Nigeria with snow without chances

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

How's that Putin Obsession Thang going? Got him on the ropes yet?
Pretty much. The Russians are now practicing retreating instead of attacking. If they get really good at it they may be retreating out of Ukraine by Spring.

Also from Nigeria without snow.

that video is from Ghana, but at 5:00 it says that a second branch was opened in Nigeria as well.

This article talks about Sudanese pro-Russian bots at the end:
How Russia’s Troll Farm Is Changing Tactics Before the Fall Election (Published 2020)

I don't think they are the same trolls as several years ago. Many have very good English now. Of course there are Russians which speak English very well, but I think many are outsourced as well. It wouldn't surprise me if some were from India.

Last edited:
One more post and you can go home early.
I'm already home, Libwitz.

What an idiot, you are basically proving yourself to be a Russian troll.
You think I'M a russian troll here and think I'M the idiot! :smoke: Just for that, I'm cutting you off from anymore Chebureki! :1peleas: :laughing0301:

I am laughing my ass off.
Careful your brains don't fall out. You cannot afford to lose a single cell.

People are starting to ask; is Russia's destroying of the Ukraine's power infrastructure still fair war-game according to the agreed upon rules?

This is being suggested to be Russia's revenge for the Ukraine's hit on the Crimea bridge, but damaging the bridge didn't cause thousands to freeze to death.

It's time to force Russia to adopt new rules of fair play!

People are starting to ask; is Russia's destroying of the Ukraine's power infrastructure still fair war-game according to the agreed upon rules?
Do you have a link to the agreed to rules?
This is being suggested to be Russia's revenge for the Ukraine's hit on the Crimea bridge, but damaging the bridge didn't cause thousands to freeze to death.
Yes, I heard that was the original reason for the attacks on water and energy. I think the attack on the bridge did make it difficult for Crimea to get needed resources including water? Can I see these rules which apparently say everything must be fair and equal in this war?
It's time to force Russia to adopt new rules of fair play!

As usual I can't read your link. The UK is cut off from RT even on the internet.

I have no idea but a couple of other things I have heard. One it is mainly the south where the infrastructure is being destroyed and it does not get very cold there. No idea if that is true but I heard someone say that recently.

Secondly if there has been something new and worse then there has, has there not been some attempt to either attack Russian boats at Sevastopol or move towards getting Crimea back in recent days. That is the one area where I have heard by different people Russia would be prepared to use nukes so I guess there is nothing it would not do to protect or get revenge for attacks there. No idea if these are true, just my thoughts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back