putin´s TV offered a propoganda-condom job to Tucker Carlson, soon in Moscow ?

so whats next for Tucker Carlson?

• RT (emigration )

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Prison

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
POLL
Is Titty , aka TitLoser , aka Litwin , the most stupid poster on this board ?
Why does he post identical Topics on several different sites at the same time ? Same name etc
How much is he paid?
Who pays him

ps I saw some commentator float the hypothesis that he'll try running for elected office.

Tucker should go.
He already interviewed and loved the RWNJ"s Viktor Orbán, of Hungary and the one time loser former president Jair Bolsonaro of Columbia, who attempted an insurrection, just like Trump and his cult did.
Carlson also praised Russia and Putin, he's been invited, he would be perfect.
Your ticket is waiting, bought and paid for.

Flights to Moscow

View attachment 779440
Aeroflot
https://www.aeroflot.ru › us-en › travelguide › russia
Moscow is the biggest city in Russia, a political, economic and cultural centre that embraces the unique values and characteristics of a capital city.

Tucker should go.
He already interviewed and loved the RWNJ"s Viktor Orbán, of Hungary and the one time loser former president Jair Bolsonaro of Columbia, who attempted an insurrection, just like Trump and his cult did.
Carlson also praised Russia and Putin, he's been invited, he would be perfect.
Your ticket is waiting, bought and paid for.

Flights to Moscow

View attachment 779440
Aeroflot
https://www.aeroflot.ru › us-en › travelguide › russia
Moscow is the biggest city in Russia, a political, economic and cultural centre that embraces the unique values and characteristics of a capital city.
HATE TO SAY AGAIN , BUT I WAS RIGHT ABOUT tucker-carlson!!

HATE TO SAY AGAIN , BUT I WAS RIGHT ABOUT tucker-carlson!!

Is Tucker Carlson in Moscow for Putin? The pro-Kremlin crowd ...​

1707126708782.png
politico.eu
https://www.politico.eu › article › tucker-carlson-mosc...

16 hours ago — An interview with the Russian president would be “an epochal event,” one Russian Telegram channel crows.

Is Tucker Carlson in Moscow for Putin? The pro-Kremlin crowd ...

View attachment 897766
politico.eu
https://www.politico.eu › article › tucker-carlson-mosc...
16 hours ago — An interview with the Russian president would be “an epochal event,” one Russian Telegram channel crows.

RT (emigration )
Prison

Moscow TV offered a propogandacondom job to Tucker Carlson, soon in Moscow ?

and a job from putin´s personal favorite popogandacondom

It will be very interesting if he does actually take the job. I actually do watch interviews of Putin and what Russian TV news I can find translated sometimes. Just like I watch broadcasts from many different countries, I watch Zelenskyy interviews sometimes too. I enjoy hearing the other side's point of view. I like to understand other cultures and their reasnoning. I enjoy trying to understand politics of other countries. It will be interesting if Tucker does actually take the job, wouldn't that put a huge twist on things. Supposedly he was just recently spotted in Moscow according to the news I read online.

Watching Tucker on Russian TV that would be something very interesting to watch.

Last edited:
It will be very interesting if he does actually take the job. I actually do watch interviews of Putin and what Russian TV news I can find translated sometimes. Just like I watch broadcasts from many different countries, I watch Zelenskyy interviews sometimes too. I enjoy hearing the other side's point of view. I like to understand other cultures and their reasnoning. I enjoy trying to understand politics of other countries. It will be interesting if Tucker does actually take the job, wouldn't that put a huge twist on things. Supposedly he was just recently spotted in Moscow according to the news I read online.

Watching Tucker on Russian TV that would be something very interesting to watch.
🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 They’ve considered him a “colleague” for a while now!:auiqs.jpg:
1707131537396.jpeg

1707131579422.jpeg

RT (emigration )
Prison

Moscow TV offered a propogandacondom job to Tucker Carlson, soon in Moscow ?

and a job from putin´s personal favorite popogandacondom

Maybe he will start his own media company where he truly gets to exercise free speech.

He did not have free speech at Fox. Exposing the J6 BIG LIE Ais what got him taken off the air.

OP has CTE.

Already did.
🇸🇦 🇷🇺 He's not a journalist. He's not going with an open mind. He's a blatant 🇷🇺🇸🇦propagandist. He's already likened President Zelenskyy to a "pimp" and a "dictator", called him "rat-like", said this a "proxy war" and blamed Ukraine for blowing up their own dam at Nova Khakovka.

Spot the difference:

1707138388239.jpeg

PS

1689385895325.png

Forum List

Back