putin´s TV offered a propoganda-condom job to Tucker Carlson, soon in Moscow ?

so whats next for Tucker Carlson?

• RT (emigration )

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Prison

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BoredJack.gif

Dan Rather interviewed Saddam Hussein in 2003 during the Iraq war.

Weird how that was ok.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Dan Rather, who lied about seeing Kenndy’s head go FORWARD during the Zapruder film.

DAN RATHER LIED FOR THE CIA.

So…..why is it ok for Dan to interview Saddam, but not Tucker to interview Poot?

It will be very interesting if he does actually take the job. I actually do watch interviews of Putin and what Russian TV news I can find translated sometimes. Just like I watch broadcasts from many different countries, I watch Zelenskyy interviews sometimes too. I enjoy hearing the other side's point of view. I like to understand other cultures and their reasnoning. I enjoy trying to understand politics of other countries. It will be interesting if Tucker does actually take the job, wouldn't that put a huge twist on things. Supposedly he was just recently spotted in Moscow according to the news I read online.

Watching Tucker on Russian TV that would be something very interesting to watch.
smbvcjz4ktgc1.png

The hatred towards Russia blinds the OP.....nothing new about that....:cuckoo:

Tucker Carlson is all that real journalism should be!

Good on Tucker!:thup:

The hatred towards Russia blinds the OP.....nothing new about that....:cuckoo:

Tucker Carlson is all that real journalism should be!

Good on Tucker!:thup:
Who's ass tastes better to Tucks? Dotard's or Vlad's?

Tucker should go.
He already interviewed and loved the RWNJ"s Viktor Orbán, of Hungary and the one time loser former president Jair Bolsonaro of Columbia, who attempted an insurrection, just like Trump and his cult did.
Carlson also praised Russia and Putin, he's been invited, he would be perfect.
Your ticket is waiting, bought and paid for.

Flights to Moscow

View attachment 779440
Aeroflot
https://www.aeroflot.ru › us-en › travelguide › russia
Moscow is the biggest city in Russia, a political, economic and cultural centre that embraces the unique values and characteristics of a capital city.

Who's ass tastes better to Tucks? Dotard's or Vlad's?
Hello this is 1943 i just arrived in Berlin. Im here to listen to another side of this story and give the guy a voice he deserves

1707250356100.jpeg

Forum List

Back