Putin: 'To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, But To Send Them To Him Is Up To Me'

What a brave bold leader this Putin fellow is. Putin’s only motive is what’s best for his country. He’s a patriot. There’s nothing suspicious about it. Its pretty clear. Trump will be the same way. Obama on the other hand..................well!

Putin: 'To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, But To Send Them To Him Is Up To Me'
Gee, seems like I heard "Let Jesus sort it out" before? Now where was that? Oh right, ISIS said it, in Paris last week.

While Putin sat on his hands and the Republican congress refused to pass a war resolution, Obama was already on the case.

I love how righties are so enamored by the bullshit smack talk from a rather weak Russian President who has not much leverage on the world stage.

What a brave bold leader this Putin fellow is. Putin’s only motive is what’s best for his country. He’s a patriot. There’s nothing suspicious about it. Its pretty clear. Trump will be the same way. Obama on the other hand..................well!

Gee, seems like I heard "Let Jesus sort it out" before? Now where was that? Oh right, ISIS said it, in Paris last week.

I think the first one to say it was a Pope, or some other highly placed Catholic.

Forum List

Back