🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Putin urges Russian nuclear weapons boost - Of course, with all the Uranium he got from Hillary

Oh Easy, just go away!
:p Am I supposed to be impressed with your make-believe life and family?

Sorry, Kiwi, I'm not going anywhere....but you sure would like me to since I am disproving your rant. Libs like yourself have not learned that when you try to speak FOR other people it never ends well.

Instead of me going away, how about you stop stalking me, stop continuing to pester me, and stick to speaking for yourself, which seems to be proving difficult enough for you.

Jealous I have a life, while your life is a meaningless political board?
Stalking you? Get over yourself loser.

Jealous I have a life, while your life is a meaningless political board?
One can not be jealous of something that does not exist, wiwi.

If you feel the need to brag about things, making up shit, to impress anonymous board members you are pretty pathetic.

Want to go back to the topic now or do you want to continue to try to impress people with what kind of fake car you drive or how big your fake house is?

Me, I could care less about you personally.

Trump has swallowed Putin's bait. Hook, line, and sinker:

Trump Says U.S. Should ‘Expand Its Nuclear Capability’

President-elect Donald J. Trump said on Twitter on Thursday that the United States should greatly “expand its nuclear capability,” appearing to embrace an end to decades of bipartisan presidential efforts to reduce the role of nuclear weapons in American defenses and strategy.

Mr. Trump’s midafternoon post may have been a response to President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia, who in a speech earlier on Thursday called for continued improvement of his country’s nuclear abilities so Russia can “reliably penetrate any existing and prospective missile defense systems.”

Shortly after Mr. Putin’s comments were reported by the news media, Mr. Trump said on Twitter that the United States must “strengthen and expand” its nuclear forces “until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes.” He did not elaborate.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen. We have given the nuclear codes to a man who is easily baited.

Did Hillary profit from those heavily involved from the sale? YES
Of course not. That's a total fiction on your part. Every honest and informed person knows it's a steaming load of fake news taht your cult masters told you to parrot.

Did I state Russia was using the Uranium to build nuclear weapons? NO YOU suggested that.

Absolutely you did. Are you denying your own thread title now?

Putin urges Russian nuclear weapons boost - Of course, with all the Uranium he got from Hillary

You stated flat out there that Russia would be using that uranium to build weapons, and now you're lying about it. Given that you were willing to lie flat out to everyone's face like that, why should anyone trust a word you say on any topic? After all, it's a given that you're always going to lie.

Forum List

Back