Putin urges Russian nuclear weapons boost - Of course, with all the Uranium he got from Hillary

I wonder if the shit-for-brains OP understands that nuclear weapons are now made with plutonium, not uranium. Probably not, because he's a drooling cult imbecile. If he wasn't a brain-damaged loon, he wouldn't be a conservative.

Trump-thugs, Russia has vast stockpiles of plutonium from all the weapons that have been dismantled due to the various treaties. There is no conceivable way they will ever lack the plutonium to make weapons.. The uranium deal, which Clinton only played a tiny part in, was for fuel for their civilian power reactors.

Now, don't you Trump-thugs feel stupid? Probably not. If you're still a conservative after being humiliated for all these years, it likely you're a sociopath who completely lacks any sense of shame.

And Easy, your raging 'tardom is not harmless.Thanks to brainless Trump-cucks like you, NK got nukes. Your criminal-level corruption and stupidity is a danger to planet earth.
Well folks.
It will be nice to know when you bodies hit 10,000 degrees from a fission based bomb if it had uranium or plutonium in it.
btw, uranium has plutonium in it.
Man, look at you pants shitters living in fear of Russia. Always afraid of upsetting the big, bad, tewwible bear.

Just like the liberals of the 60s and 70s.

Amazing.

Oh look. My sweet, sweet little butthurt bitch doesn't want to talk about how he just got humiliated with his latest idiot conspiracy theory about uranium. Instead, he's gone into another crying jag.

Easy-cuck, you will always run and cry when I show up, and everyone knows it. That accounts for all the laughter.

So easy, how many millions of deaths do you think your hero Bush's colossal fuckup on NK will cause? And are you proud of being a part of that?
Your attempt to draw some ridiculous conclusions have failed. My thread's point was that Russia is flexing it's military muscle, emboldened by Obama's failure / weakness and Hillary's support...all of which are true / have been proven.

Was Hillary on the board that approved the sale of Uranium? YES
Did Hillary profit from those heavily involved from the sale? YES
Did I state Russia was using the Uranium to build nuclear weapons? NO YOU suggested that.
Did I point out factually that Bill Clinton began North Korea on the road to acquiring Nukes? Yes
Did you provide anything to suggest that was wrong? No

Nice try, snowflake.

-------------

You ask me how many deaths might BUSH be responsible for due to North Korea having Nukes - why don't you ask Bill Clinton how many he will be responsible for?

Since we are talking about deaths as a result of Presidential F* Ups, How many is Obama responsible for?
- Over 500, plus 4 Americans, due to arming Mexican Drug Cartels
- 4 Americans in Benghazi
- Countless numbers murdered b ythe weapons he and Hillary were running to Al Qaeida and ISIS from Benghazi
- THOUSANDS in Iraq because barry allowed ISIS to freely flow into Iraq and begin taking over territory our military had already liberated, territory that has cost many lives - to include US lives - to retake
- How many around the world - to include the Paris attack - because Barry would not let coalition forces target ISIS' black market oil industry that funded 50% of its terrorist activity, like the attack on Paris
- 12 Americans in California because Barry was so set on allowing potential terrorists who were not properly vetted into this country
- Countless numbers of civilians, to include Americans, in his own personal Drone assassination program
etc...

I wonder if the shit-for-brains OP understands that nuclear weapons are now made with plutonium, not uranium. Probably not, because he's a drooling cult imbecile. If he wasn't a brain-damaged loon, he wouldn't be a conservative.

Trump-thugs, Russia has vast stockpiles of plutonium from all the weapons that have been dismantled due to the various treaties. There is no conceivable way they will ever lack the plutonium to make weapons.. The uranium deal, which Clinton only played a tiny part in, was for fuel for their civilian power reactors.

Now, don't you Trump-thugs feel stupid? Probably not. If you're still a conservative after being humiliated for all these years, it likely you're a sociopath who completely lacks any sense of shame.

And Easy, your raging 'tardom is not harmless.Thanks to brainless Trump-cucks like you, NK got nukes. Your criminal-level corruption and stupidity is a danger to planet earth.
Well folks.
It will be nice to know when you bodies hit 10,000 degrees from a fission based bomb if it had uranium or plutonium in it.
btw, uranium has plutonium in it.
Man, look at you pants shitters living in fear of Russia. Always afraid of upsetting the big, bad, tewwible bear.

Just like the liberals of the 60s and 70s.

Amazing.
Thinking error: hopover

Oh look. My sweet, sweet little butthurt bitch doesn't want to talk about how he just got humiliated with his latest idiot conspiracy theory about uranium. Instead, he's gone into another crying jag.

Easy-cuck, you will always run and cry when I show up, and everyone knows it. That accounts for all the laughter.

So easy, how many millions of deaths do you think your hero Bush's colossal fuckup on NK will cause? And are you proud of being a part of that?
Your attempt to draw some ridiculous conclusions have failed. My thread's point was that Russia is flexing it's military muscle, emboldened by Obama's failure / weakness and Hillary's support...all of which are true / have been proven.

Did I state Russia was using the Uranium to build nuclear weapons? NO YOU suggested that.
Did I point out factually that Bill Clinton began North Korea on the road to acquiring Nukes? Yes

Nice try, snowflake.

-------------

You ask me how many deaths might BUSH be responsible for due to North Korea having Nukes - why don't you ask Bill Clinton how many he will be responsible for?

Since we are talking about deaths as a result of Presidential F* Ups, How many is Obama responsible for?
- Countless numbers murdered b ythe weapons he and Hillary were running to Al Qaeida and ISIS from Benghazi
- THOUSANDS in Iraq because barry allowed ISIS to freely flow into Iraq and begin taking over territory our military had already liberated, territory that has cost many lives - to include US lives - to retake
- How many around the world - to include the Paris attack - because Barry would not let coalition forces target ISIS' black market oil industry that funded 50% of its terrorist activity, like the attack on Paris
- 12 Americans in California because Barry was so set on allowing potential terrorists who were not properly vetted into this country
- Countless numbers of civilians, to include Americans, in his own personal Drone assassination program
etc...
The libs think that the Ruskies acquired uranium one strictly for investment purposes
ya right.

It is sad that liberals always have to create false narratives and lie in order to have anything to argue or defend.

The day that I 'run away and cry' from any lying, bitter, sore-loser, butt-hurt, angry, hate-filled, egotistical snowflake is the day Hillary Clinton wins the Presidency...and EVERYONE knows THAT SHIT ain't happening! :p

All we need to do is keep the price of oil low, and Putin's gasbaggery will be empty words.

His country has been suffering from a crushing recession since oil dropped below $60. It's putting a huge crimp in his imperialist designs.

He can saber rattle about more nukes all he wants, and give a hardon to lickspittles like easyt65, but its just bullshit for the consumption of the US tard herd who adore him.

This is why it is a bad sign that Donald Trump has appointed the CEO of ExxonMobil as our Secretary of State. Both Tillerson and Putin want higher oil prices.

Tillerson, for the profits.

Putin, for his imperialist aims.

Was Hillary on the board that approved the sale of Uranium? YES, the State Dept, was 1 of the 9 groups/agencies that reviewed the sale, none with veto power.
Did Hillary profit from those heavily involved from the sale? NO, she did not
Did I state Russia was using the Uranium to build nuclear weapons? YES you did, READ your own TITLE for this thread YOU started

Nice OPINION, but I already posted several links to reports that showed those involved with the sale of Uranium DID contribute to the Clinton Foundation. The Clintons DID 'profit from those heavily involved in the sale'.

FAIL

Putin urges Russian nuclear weapons boost

"Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday called for the country to reinforce its military nuclear potential and praised the army's performance in its Syria campaign.

In a speech that recapped military activities in 2016, Putin said the army's preparedness has "considerably increased" and called for continued improvement that would ensure it can "neutralise any military threat".

"We need to strengthen the military potential of strategic nuclear forces, especially with missile complexes that can reliably penetrate any existing and prospective missile defense systems," the Kremlin strongman said."

After acquiring 20% of the US stockpile of Uranium this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.
TARD ALERT!
Why do right wingers keep repeating fake news?

Nice try, snowflake.

-------------

etc...
No, she wasn't part of the process. She said this is something that wasn't part of her job. It could have been, but she stayed out of it.

Just another flat out lie.
The Uranium can't even leave the country. Bet you didn't know that tard.
Ridiculous.

A False 'Corruption' Claim - FactCheck.org

Committee members include the secretaries of the Treasury, Defense, Homeland Security, Commerce and Energy, the attorney general, and representatives from two White House offices — the United States Trade Representative and the Office of Science and Technology Policy.

The committee can’t actually stop a sale from going through — it can only approve a sale. The president is the only one who can stop a sale

The Nuclear Regulatory Commission also had to approve — and did — the transfer of two uranium recovery licenses in Wyoming from Uranium One to the Russian company.

No, she wasn't part of the process. She said this is something that wasn't part of her job. It could have been, but she stayed out of it.

Just another flat out lie.
The Uranium can't even leave the country. Bet you didn't know that tard.
Ridiculous.

A False 'Corruption' Claim - FactCheck.org

Committee members include the secretaries of the Treasury, Defense, Homeland Security, Commerce and Energy, the attorney general, and representatives from two White House offices — the United States Trade Representative and the Office of Science and Technology Policy.

The committee can’t actually stop a sale from going through — it can only approve a sale. The president is the only one who can stop a sale

The Nuclear Regulatory Commission also had to approve — and did — the transfer of two uranium recovery licenses in Wyoming from Uranium One to the Russian company.
Much of what you wrote was already proven BS by numerous links I have already submitted, while you have offered nothing but what you claim.

Merry Christmas, snowflake.

Just to help you keep fake news from getting in the way of the facts you claim to cherish:
Why Sean Hannity Pushed A Fake News Story On The Radio Today
Sean HannityVerified account‏@seanhannity
Correction. Live on radio I read a gateway pundit report that @MichelleObama had deleted mentions of HRC. And a listener said BHO and...

Why Sean Hannity Pushed a Fake News Story on the Radio Today | RedState

You can thank me later.

Why would I thank you? I don't listen to / watch Hannity.

But you do use Gateway Pundit regularly. Read the article.
You can thank me later, for stopping you in making a fool/tool out of yourself.:2up:
My wife says I'm a giver and she's right as you can attest. :biggrin:
No, actually I do NOT use gateway Pundit regularly. FAIL.

I research and use many sources.

Libs have a knack for picking out 2 source of MULTIPLE sources provided and claim the entire statement / premise is invalid due to one. They are usually the ones who swear by CNN, the 'entertainment outlet' who - on air - declared they had done everything they could to help Hillary win, to include give her a pass on all of her scandals.

No, I will not be thanking you for anything, but if you are so desperate for 'thanks' / a compliment, why don't you go back to your wife for one. According to you, she likes to stroke your ego - I won't.

But you do use Gateway Pundit regularly. Read the article.
You can thank me later, for stopping you in making a fool/tool out of yourself.:2up:
My wife says I'm a giver and she's right as you can attest. :biggrin:
No, actually I do NOT use gateway Pundit regularly. FAIL.

I research and use many sources.

Libs have a knack for picking out 2 source of MULTIPLE sources provided and claim the entire statement / premise is invalid due to one. They are usually the ones who swear by CNN, the 'entertainment outlet' who - on air - declared they had done everything they could to help Hillary win, to include give her a pass on all of her scandals.

No, I will not be thanking you for anything, but if you are so desperate for 'thanks' / a compliment, why don't you go back to your wife for one. According to you, she likes to stroke your ego - I won't.

:lame2:

I have seen you use Gateway Pundit and Breibart on a regular bases. Quit lying.

Nice try. I have no need to lie. I admit I use Breitbart fairly regularly, but I use Gateway Pundit rarely.

Why don't you move the goal posts a little more so you don't seem like such a misinformed snowflake?! :p

As I said, you are wrong, I will not thank you for anything, and if you are so desperate for compliments and 'thanks' go ask your wife to stroke your ego - I won't.

Nice try. I have no need to lie. I admit I use Breitbart fairly regularly, but I use Gateway Pundit rarely.

Why don't you move the goal posts a little more so you don't seem like such a misinformed snowflake?! :p

As I said, you are wrong, I will not thank you for anything, and if you are so desperate for compliments and 'thanks' go ask your wife to stroke your ego - I won't.

Oh Easy, just go away! Maybe get a job or something. 19,701 posts in just 16 months!!!!
Obviously, posting on USMB is your life, period.
My life consist of a family, quite a few friends, a rewarding profession, season tickets for two professional sports teams, (plus the plays my wife drags me to), tennis and a couple of hobbies. I come here for entertainment purposes only. It's like, no one here is going to change anyone else's opinion, so what's the point of preaching to the choir.

Oh Easy, just go away! Maybe get a job or something. 19,701 posts in just 16 months!!!!
Obviously, posting on USMB is your life, period.
My life consist of a family, quite a few friends, a rewarding profession, season tickets for two professional sports teams, (plus the plays my wife drags me to), tennis and a couple of hobbies. I come here for entertainment purposes only. It's like, no one here is going to change anyone else's opinion, so what's the point of preaching to the choir.

Says the far left drone that voted for Hilary!

Oh Easy, just go away!
:p Am I supposed to be impressed with your make-believe life and family?

Sorry, Kiwi, I'm not going anywhere....but you sure would like me to since I am disproving your rant. Libs like yourself have not learned that when you try to speak FOR other people it never ends well.

Instead of me going away, how about you stop stalking me, stop continuing to pester me, and stick to speaking for yourself, which seems to be proving difficult enough for you.

Forum List

Back