Putin won't rule out using nuclear weapons

Sorry bout that,

1. Well just maybe he will take out DC, clean up the world a tad.
2. I surely wouldn't give a shit.
3. Wait till early next year, when all the rats are in DC.
4. The RINO's are a lot more prolific, 50% or more, of the GOP self identify as Democrats.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be funny if his nukes worked as well as his weak ass military?

Considering most of the world put sanctions on Russia and turned their backs on it and instead have donated billions in money and equipment to Ukraine, volunteers have gone to Ukraine and so on yet Russia is still at it shows they aren't as weak as you'd like to imagine.

Considering most of the world put sanctions on Russia and turned their backs on it and instead have donated billions in money and equipment to Ukraine, volunteers have gone to Ukraine and so on yet Russia is still at it shows they aren't as weak as you'd like to imagine.

Yeah, a couple of thousand foreign troops against all of Russia. Wow!
When you say it out loud, Russia still sounds pretty weak.

Yeah, a couple of thousand foreign troops against all of Russia. Wow!
When you say it out loud, Russia still sounds pretty weak.

Wrong.
No one has defeated the Russians in battle.
All that has happened is billions worth of the latest US missiles, have damaged a lot of Russian tanks and planes.

But if that continues, Russia will have no option except to nuke the US.

Sorry bout that,

1. Well just maybe he will take out DC, clean up the world a tad.
2. I surely wouldn't give a shit.
3. Wait till early next year, when all the rats are in DC.
4. The RINO's are a lot more prolific, 50% or more, of the GOP self identify as Democrats.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Never get to know your Heros. You will be disappointed at the very least...

Every country in the world with nuclear capability (including the U.S.) threatens to use the weapons in self defense. So far Putin seems to be relatively rational but I'm not too sure about Biden.

Exactly right! :thup:

Biden already said it in March 2022....

so....what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Biden refuses to rule out first-strike use of US nuclear weapons under 'extreme circumstances' in dramatic reversal of his campaign vow after Putin's invasion of Ukraine​

Wrong.
All that has happened is billions worth of the latest US missiles, have damaged a lot of Russian tanks and planes.

But if that continues, Russia will have no option except to nuke the US.

And yet, the never-defeated Russians seem to have retreated a bit, eh comrade?

I know, that Russian equipment isn't very good, is it?
Kinda like the Russian troops.

And the word you were looking for is destroyed.

There won't be a Russia if Putin fires off a Nuke....

But that doesn't stop him from secretly giving nuclear and missile tech to Iran, North Korea, or some other radical group out of Somalia.

Lets them get blamed for doing what he wants done. However....proxy wars are usually discovered and played out to the parent Countries.

Every country in the world with nuclear capability (including the U.S.) threatens to use the weapons in self defense. So far Putin seems to be relatively rational but I'm not too sure about Biden.

Self defense?
Suka, please.

Forum List

Back