Puts a SMILE on your face.

So they jumped the guy after he left?

Political intimidation pure and simple. Not surprising the OP was happy about that.

Hazel gets happy when anyone who does not see things like he does gets hurt......he is a Far Lefty.....a divider....what would you expect from the jerk?....

Progs have violent thoughts all day every day....they just don't have the sand to act on them so they get off on vicarious violence, particularly against a sworn enemy like a patriotic American. They despise us and for good reason....we may well have to send them into exile or electro-shock therapy.
TDQkU.gif

Police Taser Gun Rights Advocate at Anti-Gun Violence Rally

This simple story restores my faith in humanity and that good will ultimately triumph over evil... and/or stupidity.

The three officers eventually pinned Musso up against the Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce information booth in the plaza and repeatedly warned him to stop resisting while he denied he was resisting. An officer kneed Musso and he was then Tasered by another officer and brought to the ground before being taken into custody.

Musso was charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, and two counts of simple assault, allegedly against a person who was attending the rally and a police officer. He was held on $5,000 cash bail, and will be on arraigned June 19.

I hope he shat/pissed himself when he got zapped. That would be the icing on this cake.

You should really seek psychiatric care.

Seriously.

Please waste Bloomberg's money when his roadshow comes to your town..

Somehow -- he believes we all love and adore his Highness...

Take a picture of the smile on YOUR face --- when you do that...

Last edited:
Police Taser Gun Rights Advocate at Anti-Gun Violence Rally

This simple story restores my faith in humanity and that good will ultimately triumph over evil... and/or stupidity.

The three officers eventually pinned Musso up against the Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce information booth in the plaza and repeatedly warned him to stop resisting while he denied he was resisting. An officer kneed Musso and he was then Tasered by another officer and brought to the ground before being taken into custody.

Musso was charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, and two counts of simple assault, allegedly against a person who was attending the rally and a police officer. He was held on $5,000 cash bail, and will be on arraigned June 19.

I hope he shat/pissed himself when he got zapped. That would be the icing on this cake.
You progs sure do love government violence against those standing up for their rights, don't you?

Remind me what he was doing that he needed to be tasered? I mean other than expressing opinions that liberals can't stand.

Doing what right wingers do best, harassing, assaulting, geeking out on meth, their typical trailer park/teabagger activities.

I'd ask you to stop lying, but that's all you're capable of, you bigoted bastard.

What puts a smile on my face is my daughter. She is absolutely precious.

I seriously have to wonder why you are so unhappy if of alll things, tasing someone makes you happy.

I wonder if liberalism attracts miserable people, or liberalism makes people miserable. :confused:

I'm pretty sure it's a good thing that lefty progs are SCARED of weapons. And see no need for self-defense beyond a Tai Chi or Yoga class. (Polling yoga classes and shrink chairs and mood altering drugs for political bent would be interesting -- no?)

Because if those lefties ever discovered that they can legally BUY a gun -- the drive-by rates and bad calls from permit holders would certainly skyrocket.

We should give thanks that they overwhelmingly oppose personal firearm possession...

This puts a smile on my face. Organizing for Action (Obama)'s gun control rally drew all of THREE PEOPLE:

SAN BERNARDINO - Exactly six months after 20 children and six adults were killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., a small group from Organizing for Action stood here Friday with 26 flags and signs calling for stricter gun control.

"On Flag Day growing up, I used to always wave a flag with my grandson, and it hit me that the victims of that horrible tragedy won't ever be able to do that," said Curtis Lewis, the group's gun violence prevention coordinator. "We need people to stand up and write to Congress to say they want laws that respect the Second Amendment but also help prevent these tragedies."

Lewis said he supported HR 1565, a bill that would require background checks for sales at gun shows and online, "close the gun show and other loopholes," and create a commission to study the causes of mass violence in the United States.

The protest drew three members of Organizing for Action, a nonprofit group that supports President Barack Obama's agenda, to the National Orange Show Events Center.

"It's three people today, but it will be 23 next time, and we'll see the time after that," Lewis said.

Organizing for Action rallies in San Bernardino for gun control - San Bernardino County Sun

ah 1+1=67 logic.....

This puts a smile on my face. Organizing for Action (Obama)'s gun control rally drew all of THREE PEOPLE:

SAN BERNARDINO - Exactly six months after 20 children and six adults were killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., a small group from Organizing for Action stood here Friday with 26 flags and signs calling for stricter gun control.

"On Flag Day growing up, I used to always wave a flag with my grandson, and it hit me that the victims of that horrible tragedy won't ever be able to do that," said Curtis Lewis, the group's gun violence prevention coordinator. "We need people to stand up and write to Congress to say they want laws that respect the Second Amendment but also help prevent these tragedies."

Lewis said he supported HR 1565, a bill that would require background checks for sales at gun shows and online, "close the gun show and other loopholes," and create a commission to study the causes of mass violence in the United States.

The protest drew three members of Organizing for Action, a nonprofit group that supports President Barack Obama's agenda, to the National Orange Show Events Center.

"It's three people today, but it will be 23 next time, and we'll see the time after that," Lewis said.

Organizing for Action rallies in San Bernardino for gun control - San Bernardino County Sun

ah 1+1=67 logic.....

You're right. 3 people showing up at a rally doesn't mean 23 will next time.

I bet that was just a lucky guess on your part.

ah 1+1=67 logic.....

You're right. 3 people showing up at a rally doesn't mean 23 will next time.

I bet that was just a lucky guess on your part.

yeah i dont care about that.
more about how you lied about how Obama is behind this. They support his agenda, not work directly for him.

You are such an ignorant hack.

click on: Barack Obama

and then watch this:

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_R3kz1plC4].[/ame]

If you still think that Obama is not behind OFA, then you're an even bigger moron than before.

Forum List

Back