🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Putting A Burr Under The Democrat Donkey's Saddle

Sure, and partisanshitheads have the holy grail. TDS seems to be practiced by "both" of your sides. Derangement all around.
Go away, dipshit, go away..........
Have you thought of attempting a coherent rebuttal or discussion?

Have you considered the possibility...probability.....that many insightful folks don't what to encourage your posting.

Next time you're in a 'discussion' in real life, turn quickly and you'll catch the rest of the folks eye-rolling.

Please don't bother responding.
Yeah, I've witnessed your need for a safe space.
See.
Your point? No. Could we get to that now?

I win arguments by yelling louder, I don't need no stinkin talkin points. <g>
Violence comes in handy, and the ever present threat of it if you come up with our own ideas and question the system at large. Pick a side and behave.
A quote by Isaac Asimov - "Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent". The Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics have proven their incompetency over and over again. Nice try, Sluggo, and PLEASE do something about your TDS. And as always, you're welcome.

I kind of like this one...."Violence never solved any problems...except slavery, Nazism, and Soviet Communism."

And the one attributed to Goldwater:
“Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.”
Have you noticed that the liberal lunatics that post on these threads seem to be more angry than usual? I attribute this to the "impeachment" meaning absolutely NOTHING, because it changed NOTHING. The libs, I'm sure, are upset that they didn't get their Christmas present of Trump being out of office. And of course, they realize that the Dim Dems have NO candidates that could realistically prevent Trump from being re-elected. The liberal lunatics' insanity seems to have gone up a notch because of these things.

The libs, I'm sure, are upset that they didn't get their Christmas present of Trump being out of office."

Seem to have missed out on a whole bunch of 'presents.'

First collusion, collusion, collusion failed

Russia, Russia, Russia failed.

Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction failed.

Racist, Racist, Racist failed.

Impeach, Impeach, Impeach failed.

Recession, Recession, Recession failed.

Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’one after another lead balloons.

mrz112019dAPC20191120084531.jpg

Sure, and partisanshitheads have the holy grail. TDS seems to be practiced by "both" of your sides. Derangement all around.

Have you considered the possibility...probability.....that many insightful folks don't what to encourage your posting.

Next time you're in a 'discussion' in real life, turn quickly and you'll catch the rest of the folks eye-rolling.

He is nothing but a pathetic troll.
So you say, but then we see your behavior. You can't talk about or discuss anything at all.
See.

See.
Your point? No. Could we get to that now?
See.

A quote by Isaac Asimov - "Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent". The Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics have proven their incompetency over and over again. Nice try, Sluggo, and PLEASE do something about your TDS. And as always, you're welcome.

How 'bout you provide it.....get lost.

Bo DOES prove EVERY time he posts that he knows ABSOLUTELY DIDDLEYSQUAT about politics. His severe TDS clouds all of his thinking. It must be horrific to live life that way.
You just don't like what I post and obviously can't counter with a coherent discussion. And you run in a pack for protection and support in your fecklessness.

Bo DOES prove EVERY time he posts that he knows ABSOLUTELY DIDDLEYSQUAT about politics. His severe TDS clouds all of his thinking. It must be horrific to live life that way.
Yo just don't like what I post and obviously can't counter with a coherent discussion.
See.

No hon, you're a snowflake.

Yo just don't like what I post and obviously can't counter with a coherent discussion.
See.
Yeah, ya did it again.

I've decided I'm not going to respond to the dimwit anymore. He's just too damned dumb to waste a post responding to his nonsense. Just pitiful.

I've decided I'm not going to respond to the dimwit anymore. He's just too damned dumb to waste a post responding to his nonsense. Just pitiful.
What? But this is all you've ever done, you've never attempted to discuss anything at all. Of course you'll continue.

I have the dumbf*ck on ignore now. I've never put anyone on ignore before, but I think this dumbf*ck definitely warrants this.

What? But this is all you've ever done, you've never attempted to discuss anything at all. Of course you'll continue.
^^^^Troll^^^^

.....let's keep it this way.

I just took Bo off of ignore. I guess I do have fun observing him make an ass out of himself. I just won't respond to him anymore.

I just took Bo off of ignore. I guess I do have fun observing him make an ass out of himself. I just won't respond to him anymore.

I don't have anyone on 'ignore,' either.

Forum List

Back