Q for Progressives

"filthy bullshit" is the mark of crazy right wingers who have posted above.

Filthy bullshit is the slander and libel you post to smear enemies of the party.

You have no regard for historical fact and lie without regard. That you are a sociopath is somewhat disturbing, that your pathology is the foundation of your filthy party is apocalyptic. The United States cannot survive you little Pol Pots - nor do you intend it to,

What say you about Republican Governors intent on suppressing the right of African Americans to vote?

Before you trot out another Soros Big Lie - answer this - do food stamp card require picture ID to use?

Yes, or no?

Your ignorance is a sure sign of a brain washed thoroughly; I doubt it is willful.

You are not ignorant, you are evil. You know what you post are lies and demagoguery, but you seek to end this nation so proceed anyway.

I've heard your fictional narrative that southern Democrat Racists were actually "Conservatives"

My question is were these Goldwater Conservatives?
Hmmmmm, asking progressives to define Goldwater's views. I smell stinky bait.

Well, let's see what one looks like. Here's a Goldwater conservative:

140701150324-hillary-clinton-california-large-169.jpg

Excellent rebuttal professor, who could possibly argue with that?

So, you can't come up with any.

You spew the big lie - the segregationists were New Deal leftists to a man - nothing even remotely "conservative" about them. You of the Khmer Rouge are simply promoting an outrageous lie, following Hitler in the idea that it will be more easily believe.

I've heard your fictional narrative that southern Democrat Racists were actually "Conservatives"

My question is were these Goldwater Conservatives?
Hmmmmm, asking progressives to define Goldwater's views. I smell stinky bait.

Well, let's see what one looks like. Here's a Goldwater conservative:

140701150324-hillary-clinton-california-large-169.jpg
Yeah she is, Huffer...

{
Zeifman also asserts that Rodham joined Burke Marshall, Ted Kennedy’s chief counsel in the Chappaquiddick affair and Rodham’s former law professor; special counsel John Doar; and senior associate special counsel (and future Clinton White House counsel) Bernard Nussbaum in trying to gain enough votes on the Judiciary Committee to change House rules and deny counsel to Nixon.

In order to pull this off, Zeifman said that Rodham wrote a fraudulent legal brief, and confiscated public documents.

After the Nixon impeachment investigation was finished, Zeifman fired Rodham and said he refused to give her a letter of recommendation.

According to the Calabrese column as reported by TruthOrFiction.com, Zeifman said he regrets not reporting Rodham to the appropriate bar association.}

Fact Check Was Hillary Clinton fired from Watergate investigation jacksonville.com

"Conservatives believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals. Conservative policies generally emphasize empowerment of the individual to solve problems."

Conservative vs. Liberal Beliefs

Unlike conservatives, progressives are party of control and willing to subject themselves to the government. Democrats are party of slavery, party of welfare, party of segregation, party of Confederate flag and all of those are just tool for controlling the others.

Excellent rebuttal professor, who could possibly argue with that?

So, you can't come up with any.

You spew the big lie - the segregationists were New Deal leftists to a man - nothing even remotely "conservative" about them. You of the Khmer Rouge are simply promoting an outrageous lie, following Hitler in the idea that it will be more easily believe.
Maybe all the Dixiecrats just died or moved somewhere. I wonder where all those southern Republicans came from all of the sudden?

Last edited:
Maybe all the Dixiecrats just died or moved somewhere. I wonder where all those southern Republicans came from all of the sudden?

All the Dixiecrats went straight back to the Democrats party.

Democrats keep spinning that racist Democrats were actually conservative Democrats. The conservative and right-wing have stigma of being racists because states rights issue is right-wing conservative concept. Problem with Democrats is that they were in favor of right-wing concept of states rights, but in addition to that, they were also for slavery.

The Union and American flag represents the freedom for all and Democrats always have problem to understand what freedom means and constantly trying to alter its meaning to something else, like fairness for example. They keep forgetting that slavery is abolished under the Union flag. They keep trying to interpret the Constitution and liberties that comes with it and try to make an argument that is OK to deprive someone of liberty without due process. It was true back then, just as it is true today.

With Democrats nothing has changed since Civil War. Today, woman rights to abort the child is put before the child right to life, just like back then, when Democrats were putting states rights before the human rights to life and freedom. They were never true conservative, they were simply Democrats who, like always, trying to change meaning of words, meaning of the Constitution and rewrite the history.

All the Dixiecrats went straight back to the Democrats party.

Democrats keep spinning that racist Democrats were actually conservative Democrats. The conservative and right-wing have stigma of being racists because states rights issue is right-wing conservative concept. Problem with Democrats is that they were in favor of right-wing concept of states rights, but in addition to that, they were also for slavery.

The Union and American flag represents the freedom for all and Democrats always have problem to understand what freedom means and constantly trying to alter its meaning to something else, like fairness for example. They keep forgetting that slavery is abolished under the Union flag. They keep trying to interpret the Constitution and liberties that comes with it and try to make an argument that is OK to deprive someone of liberty without due process. It was true back then, just as it is true today.

With Democrats nothing has changed since Civil War. Today, woman rights to abort the child is put before the child right to life, just like back then, when Democrats were putting states rights before the human rights to life and freedom. They were never true conservative, they were simply Democrats who, like always, trying to change meaning of words, meaning of the Constitution and rewrite the history.
That's all very interesting I'm sure. So where do you think all those southern Republicans come from all of the sudden?

Forum List

Back