Qaddafi and sons leave libya

Maybe we should credit the Republicans

After all, they did want to defund this "war"

How about the rebels in Libya who did the fighting and dying?

Okay, if Obama deserves NO credit, why was he criticized by the right for getting involved in the first place?

At first he was criticized by Republicans for NOT getting involved. Republicans think they can rewrite history just by telling a lie. It's not that "simple".

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you ran out. Here's some more for you.

crayola1.png

Now go back to your corner. That's a good little boy.

Okay, if Obama deserves NO credit, why was he criticized by the right for getting involved in the first place?

True. And let’s expand on that. If Obama gets no credit for Libya then he gets no credit for killing OBL.

But…

He’s also not responsible for unemployment, the struggling economy, and the debt downgrade.

The right needs to make up its mind – it can’t have it both ways.

Let's see.....a terroristic regime falls
no American lives were lost
We utilized a NATO coalition to bring about change

Yes......you are right
Another Obama foreign policy blunder.

No, all that’s fine – the snag is it’s was a democratic president who presided over the operation.

The OP is absurd - obama did next to nothing. He doesn't know HOW to do anything but apologize. The credit is all due the rebels, and secondarily non-US NATO airstrikes.

How many Republicans voted to pull the plug for funding the Libyan effort?

Great leadership by John Boehner. Republicans once more on the wrong side of history

Obama authorized warplanes, cruise missiles, and CIA boots on the ground. He probably authorized much more we don't yet know about.

The OP is absurd - obama did next to nothing. He doesn't know HOW to do anything but apologize. The credit is all due the rebels, and secondarily non-US NATO airstrikes.

My comment is I have no comment other than to state the OP started an idiotic no mind thread.
A large group of very pissed off Libyans have had enough of Ghadifi's buillshit and OBAMA GETS THE FUCKING CREDIT?!!!!
Jesus Christ, these fucking Obamatons will never stop worshiping this guy.

Forum List

Back