Qaddafi and sons leave libya

Didn't I call it months ago?

And as predicted, the Cons are FUMiNG w/envy and rage.

LoL!

So much for their claptrap that Dems aren't capable of being wartime leaders.

Obamas doing a BANGUP job of keeping us safe.

Buh bye Khaddafi!

LOL WHAT TRIPE. Obama was just being a french lackey. He didnt intervene in the other simialar slaughters because there was no oil.

You can climb back in his lap now.

How about the rebels in Libya who did the fighting and dying?

Okay, if Obama deserves NO credit, why was he criticized by the right for getting involved in the first place?

They wanted to IMPEACH him for Libya. And now he gets no credit?

I rue the day they installed internet access at the RWNJ mental health facility.

He shouldn't get any credit anyway. It's not our business, just like Iraq wasn't.

Okay, if Obama deserves NO credit, why was he criticized by the right for getting involved in the first place?

I can't see how you think Obama had anything to do with the success of the rebellion. NATO moved to help the rebels. France and Italy used their jets for the initial missions. The US refueled the jets and offered some drones for surveillance as a member of NATO forces. Now you want Obama to claim credit for the victory. Geeesss

Okay - so kindly explain to me why what he DID do was an "impeachable offense" per the Republican party.

I'd like to know who the hell these "rebels" are? Are they Islamo-terrorists? Are they connected to Hamas or Hezbollah or Al Qaeda? Nobody has an answer to that question.

This same question has never been answered in Egypt. Who are the "rebels" who now govern Egypt?

It's much more "romantic" to call the rebels "freedom fighters". Once again, the leftists in this country don't want anybody to "look behind the curtain".

And don't expect an answer from the Obamabots because they haven't a clue......

Side note... yer 'boys is gettin smacked around by the freaking Chargers tonight ;)

Yeah, they don't look real good, but it is preseason.......

I rue the day they installed internet access at the RWNJ mental health facility.

The GOP and Gadhafi......perfect together

They threatened to impeach Obama for messing with their boy Gadhafi

I'd like to know who the hell these "rebels" are? Are they Islamo-terrorists? Are they connected to Hamas or Hezbollah or Al Qaeda? Nobody has an answer to that question.

This same question has never been answered in Egypt. Who are the "rebels" who now govern Egypt?

It's much more "romantic" to call the rebels "freedom fighters". Once again, the leftists in this country don't want anybody to "look behind the curtain".

And don't expect an answer from the Obamabots because they haven't a clue......

Side note... yer 'boys is gettin smacked around by the freaking Chargers tonight ;)

Ah, you're playing the "since I can't coherently contribute to this topic, I'll spin this into an NFL football game smackdown" card.

Good move, "Slingin' Sammy". :clap2::cuckoo:

The GOP and Gadhafi......perfect together

They threatened to impeach Obama for messing with their boy Gadhafi

You're an idiot.

Hey Republicans......you still want to impeach Obama over his Libya policy?

Would you like to campaign to restore Qaddafi to power?

When the president authorized air strikes, the right howled. Now that the air strikes have proven effective, the right howls again!

Seems the right is just flabbergasted. They were for it before they were against it.:lol:

And there's always the flicker of paranoia, isn't there? Egypt deposed a dictator and the right fears extremists. Libya overthrows a man who kept the sainted Ronald Reagan awake at night and the right again sees nothing but a dark cloud, never a silver lining.

I guess any authoritarian is a good authoritarian so long as he's either in our pocket or in power as long as a Democrat sits in the White House.

Ah politics! It brings out the weirdest in Conservatives!

Last edited:
Didn't we send our Marines in there many many years ago to clear out the pirates???? They sing about it all the time. Semper Fi to those that it applies to.

Sometime this week you will see the GOP and Bush's cronies trot out the RW revisionists on FOX claiming how Bush's policies setup this victory....watch.

He shouldn't get any credit anyway. It's not our business, just like Iraq wasn't.

Really not the point. We WERE there. A lot of Republicans wanted to impeach him, because of it. Impeach.

But now that "all's well that ends well", they don't want him to get credit. Just like they didn't want him to get credit for bin Laden.

It's Great to see Gaddafi going, but I am still a little unclear on just who we just helped take over that Country.
How "odd" that question was never asked (by Teabaggers), before Saddam Hussein was ousted.

It surely does take you folks exceptionally-long to kick your (excuse for) brains "into-gear".

handjob.gif

I had a clear Idea of who would be in Charge of Iraq when we toppled Saddam. THE US MILITARY. In Libya we have no control at all, we have no idea who is going to take the place over. We have no plan.

Are you really going to sit here and say it is ok we don't know in Libya, Because we did it in Iraq? We made a mistake in Iraq thinking we would end up with a friendly, Democratic Country. How does it make any sense to now make a similar Mistake in Libya? Only this time we don't have any Boots on the Ground, and therefore no way to control who takes over.

Did we just create another Muslim Theocracy?

huh?

Charley.......unless you color your words.....this Dickhead wont understand a word your saying....he has to have his Mom interpret for him now....

I can't see how you think Obama had anything to do with the success of the rebellion. NATO moved to help the rebels. France and Italy used their jets for the initial missions. The US refueled the jets and offered some drones for surveillance as a member of NATO forces. Now you want Obama to claim credit for the victory. Geeesss

Okay - so kindly explain to me why what he DID do was an "impeachable offense" per the Republican party.

To score political talking points. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back