Qaddafi and sons leave libya

Reagan couldn't get rid of Qaddafi, but Obama did.

Bush couldn't get rid of Bin Laden, but Obama did.

Bad news for Republicans....

Really? Obama got rid of Qaddafi? I thought that was the Libyan rebels doing that.

And I thought it was Seal Team 6 that 'got' Bin Laden. Obama pulled the trigger? Planned the mission specifics? Did the recon? Gathered the intelligence? And all this time, I though he just gave a green light. Silly me.

Chrissy Lewinsky hates the military, so all this has to be a result of Obama's heroics.
yes he has proven that enough times.....

Obama authorized warplanes, cruise missiles, and CIA boots on the ground. He probably authorized much more we don't yet know about.

You are either stupid, a liar, or a sock puppet.

Obama outlines limited U.S. role in Libya intervention | The Envoy - Yahoo! News
Obama told Congressional leaders that "he had not authorized troops on the ground or airplanes," a staffer to one of the Congress members briefed Friday said on condition of anonymity. "He stressed the U.S. is diplomatically supporting the no-fly zone, not the enforcement itself."

Do you even know who will be in charge in Libya and what their feelings toward the USA will be? Because no one else knows............ Obama and NATO Policy was to toss the dice......

Libyan rebels started this rebellion. Obama made the decision to help them before they were slaughtered. Obama is helping give Libya a shot at freedom, while the true outcome is yet unknown. The outcome does not need to mimic American democracy to be successful.

Didn't I call it months ago?

And as predicted, the Cons are FUMiNG w/envy and rage.

LoL!

So much for their claptrap that Dems aren't capable of being wartime leaders.

Obamas doing a BANGUP job of keeping us safe.

Buh bye Khaddafi!

I'd like to know who the hell these "rebels" are? Are they Islamo-terrorists? Are they connected to Hamas or Hezbollah or Al Qaeda? Nobody has an answer to that question.

This same question has never been answered in Egypt. Who are the "rebels" who now govern Egypt?

It's much more "romantic" to call the rebels "freedom fighters". Once again, the leftists in this country don't want anybody to "look behind the curtain".

If Gaddafi dies as a result of American actions..we will be the victors.

It will send a very clear message to every would be terrorist would fate awaits them if they kill Americans.

We have no boots on the ground in Libya. If Qaddafi dies, it is because of the rebels. Obama cannot claim credit.

Nice try, but Obama backed the rebels with air power.

You guys kill me.

If Obama walked on water, you would say, "OBAMA CAN'T SWIM!"
if he was able to walk on it......he would not need to know how to swim....

I can't see how you think Obama had anything to do with the success of the rebellion. NATO moved to help the rebels. France and Italy used their jets for the initial missions. The US refueled the jets and offered some drones for surveillance as a member of NATO forces. Now you want Obama to claim credit for the victory. Geeesss

Who authorized the U.S. airwar against Gadhafi (airplanes and cruise missiles)? What about CIA boots on the ground coordinating with Libyan rebels? Who authorized that?

Obama again expands role In Libyan war | Sun Journal

The American Conservative » Obama’s Libyan War

there is NOTHING in the first linked piece about US planes.
there is NOTHING in the second linked piece about US planes.

You're a liar. A bad one at that.

I'd like to know who the hell these "rebels" are? Are they Islamo-terrorists? Are they connected to Hamas or Hezbollah or Al Qaeda? Nobody has an answer to that question.

This same question has never been answered in Egypt. Who are the "rebels" who now govern Egypt?

It's much more "romantic" to call the rebels "freedom fighters". Once again, the leftists in this country don't want anybody to "look behind the curtain".

And don't expect an answer from the Obamabots because they haven't a clue......

This is my 3rd post in this god damn thread. Will it be invisible too?

Obama was dragged into this kicking and screaming. Hillary if anyone was in front of this issue.

Do you even know who will be in charge in Libya and what their feelings toward the USA will be? Because no one else knows............ Obama and NATO Policy was to toss the dice......

Libyan rebels started this rebellion. Obama made the decision to help them before they were slaughtered. Obama is helping give Libya a shot at freedom, while the true outcome is yet unknown. The outcome does not need to mimic American democracy to be successful.

This is another one of those obamabot masturbation fantasies. :lol: The rebels on the ground would probably die laughing if they heard this fairy tale about how "obama won the war". :rofl:

Side note... yer 'boys is gettin smacked around by the freaking Chargers tonight ;)

Since Obama authorized CIA boots on the ground in Libya to coordinate with the rebels, I suspect the CIA has a pretty good idea exactly WHO these rebel freedom fighters are.

How about the rebels in Libya who did the fighting and dying?

Okay, if Obama deserves NO credit, why was he criticized by the right for getting involved in the first place?

They wanted to IMPEACH him for Libya. And now he gets no credit?

I rue the day they installed internet access at the RWNJ mental health facility.

Forum List

Back