Qaddafi and sons leave libya

I'll give it 18 hours. Even though we weren't really involved according to him.

Yet the right wing has posted (ad nauseaum) President Obama started a third (or was it a fourth) war. Not only are those of the New Right hypocrites, they're stupid hypocrits if they (you) believe you have any credibility or sense.

Have a nice day.

A.. pretty sure there are threads on this already.
B.. i doubt Obama is dumb enough to try and take credit for Libya, when we have no boots on the ground and he's been very careful to say all our actions in the area were NATO actions.

First Republicans screamed at him to do something. Then they screamed at him to stop. They screamed he was soft on terror. Then they screamed that it was Republicans that got Bin Laden.

The only time Republicans have told the truth is when they screamed, even before the black guy was sworn in, that they wanted him to fail. They still do.

First Republicans screamed at him to do something. Then they screamed at him to stop. They screamed he was soft on terror. Then they screamed that it was Republicans that got Bin Laden.

The only time Republicans have told the truth is when they screamed, even before the black guy was sworn in, that they wanted him to fail. They still do.

Shut up, dipshit.

You hold the title for biggest dipshit of USMB. Keep it up.

How can that be? You're still here.

Are you Chrissy's new lover? he needs a protector.

Nope. I've been married to my lover for over 35 years and she is the mother of our children. My aka is not that of a male singer; kind of makes me wonder about you. Not that I care, what ever floats your boat, elvis.

If you loan me your most accurate weapon, and I win first place in the shooting competition, the weapon gets part of the credit, but you don't get the trophy.

NATO won the battle and the U.S. military gets part of the credit.

Obama gets a thank you note from NATO.

Last edited:
Who do you think "deserves" the credit - If not Obama? It's his policy.

Obama was pulled in dragging and screaming. The Europeans were in the forefront and other Muslim countries armed the rebels. The people did the fighting and Obama gave lip service, after all the deaths in the beginning. He didn't want to be involved in this. Now time will tell who gets power and if they will be friendly to the US.

Why do dip shits like you always play the race card?

I don't recall Republicans screaming 'they' got Bin Laden. I seem to remember us screaming 'SEAL TEAM 6 got Bin Laden', while the Liberal mouth breathing crowd screamed 'Obama got Bin Laden!'

The adults are talking. Go back to your Barbie dolls.

Forum List

Back