QAnon Freshman Congresswoman Faces Arrest After Live Tweeting Speaker Pelosi’s Location During Riot

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), a gun-toting supporter of the QAnon movement, is facing backlash after she was accused of live-tweeting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-CA) location during the attack on Capitol Hill last week.

This is going to have serious implications.
These people are so detached from reality that they don't even realize they could get in trouble for this.

Fuckin' amazing.
The OP is based on a lie, you fucking dupe.
These people are so detached from reality
:lol:

Link please - It has been widely reported.
Her tweet is the link. Read it.

I did. She told them not to bother breaking into the House Chamber. The Speaker was gone.

Why should she tweet ANYTHING about the Speaker at that point in time, or really any time? And the gun. No. She should not be allowed on the floor with it. I wouldn't want to be around a delusional person with a loaded weapon.

Qanon believers are, by definition, mentally ill. This isn't a "freedom of speech" issue, these are people who have been brainwashed into believing the unbelievable. As such, they should be admitted to mental hospitals and deprived of access to the internet. This woman should not be in the House of Representatives, whether she was elected or not.

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), a gun-toting supporter of the QAnon movement, is facing backlash after she was accused of live-tweeting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-CA) location during the attack on Capitol Hill last week.

These people are so detached from reality that they don't even realize they could get in trouble for this.

Fuckin' amazing.

She had also claimed she'd carry a gun into Congress so apparently she didn't know that's illegal either.

Not to mention simple common frickin' sense.
Just today she refused to go through newly installed metal detectors

She's the literally LAST yahoo anyone would want to see armed in there.

And you can send your Thank you notes to the ones that brought this nightmare to you. It's how Colorado gives the rest of the Nation the Finger and laughs it's fool head off. I didn't vote for Rump but I did vote primarily a Rep down ballot. Except I didn't vote for that gun totin fruitcake.

Are you aware that more than once, her Shooters license was revoked over having a 16 year old waitress carrying a gun on her hip? I think the only reason that we sent her was to get her the hell out of Colorado.

Well, we should see if she's said anything relating to the riot Amazon has been releasing quotes last night and this morning from some Parler user's to the FBI. One they released I've seen quite a few times on this board is "The only good democrat is a dead democrat" Amazon didn't say who said that but there were quite a few they have turned over so far. To think Parler users thought their shit was private.

It's gonna take the FBI YEARS to go through all those posts. Apparently there is also location ID and in some cases, IP numbers. Unenviable task but it must be done.
Damn I missed out getting over to Parler. That quote isn't far off these days. I'd have to say, "Most of the good Democrats are already dead".

Fuckin' amazing.
And my post is correct either way, Trumpster.
You talk about people detached from reality in a thread based on a false premise.
The irony is almost godlike. Your lack of self reflection is too.
"trumpster" lol love your binary thinking, too.
You hypocritical dumbfuck

Fuckin' amazing.

She had also claimed she'd carry a gun into Congress so apparently she didn't know that's illegal either.

Not to mention simple common frickin' sense.
Just today she refused to go through newly installed metal detectors

She's the literally LAST yahoo anyone would want to see armed in there.

And you can send your Thank you notes to the ones that brought this nightmare to you. It's how Colorado gives the rest of the Nation the Finger and laughs it's fool head off. I didn't vote for Rump but I did vote primarily a Rep down ballot. Except I didn't vote for that gun totin fruitcake.

Are you aware that more than once, her Shooters license was revoked over having a 16 year old waitress carrying a gun on her hip? I think the only reason that we sent her was to get her the hell out of Colorado.

Well, we should see if she's said anything relating to the riot Amazon has been releasing quotes last night and this morning from some Parler user's to the FBI. One they released I've seen quite a few times on this board is "The only good democrat is a dead democrat" Amazon didn't say who said that but there were quite a few they have turned over so far. To think Parler users thought their shit was private.

It's gonna take the FBI YEARS to go through all those posts. Apparently there is also location ID and in some cases, IP numbers. Unenviable task but it must be done.

Here are some

• “Fry’em up. The whole fkn crew. #pelosi #aoc #thesquad #soros #gates #chuckschumer #hrc #obama #adamschiff #blm #antifa we are coming for you and you will know it.”
  • “#JackDorsey ... you will die a bloody death alongside Mark Suckerturd [Zuckerberg].... It has been decided and plans are being put in place. Remember the photographs inside your home while you slept? Yes, that close. You will die a sudden death!”
  • “We are going to fight in a civil War on Jan.20th, Form MILITIAS now and acquire targets.”
  • “On January 20th we need to start systematicly [sic] assassinating [sic] #liberal leaders, liberal activists, #blm leaders and supporters, members of the #nba #nfl #mlb #nhl #mainstreammedia anchors and correspondents and #antifa. I already have a news worthy event planned.”
  • “Shoot the police that protect these shitbag senators right in the head then make the senator grovel a bit before capping they ass.”
  • “After the firing squads are done with the politicians the teachers are next.”
  • “Death to @zuckerberg @realjeffbezos @jackdorsey @pichai.”
  • “White people need to ignite their racial identity and rain down suffering and death like a hurricane upon zionists.”
  • “Put a target on these motherless trash [Antifa] they aren’t human taking one out would be like stepping on a roach no different.”
  • “We need to act like our forefathers did Kill [Black and Jewish people] all Leave no victims or survivors.”
  • “We are coming with our list we know where you live we know who you are and we are coming for you and it starts on the 6th civil war... Lol if you will think it’s a joke... Enjoy your last few days you have.”
  • “This bitch [Stacey Abrams] will be good target practice for our beginners.”
  • “This cu** [United States Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao] should be... hung for betraying their country.”
  • “Hang this mofo [Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger] today.”
  • “HANG THAt N***** ASAP”

Any legislators who were involved "however remotely" are principals in treason

Was wondering if anyone had posted this yet. Still no names, but betting it was the one of the new QAnon Karens.
Many wondered how these Fascist Kooks new exactly where offices like Pelosi's were.
They've GOT to go! :mad:
Yet another parrot/sheep that immediately believed an article that is easily shown to be fake news.
It didn't happen. She never tweeted Pelosi's location, she tweeted that the Speaker has left the chamber... WHICH WAS BROADCASTED ON NATIONAL TV LIVE.... EVERYONE KNEW SHE LEFT THE BUILDING
Yuo people are such dufus's

Nobody broadcasted it when Pelosi left the chamber. That's firsthand information.
Are you as dumb as you are gullible??
Pelosi leaving the Capitol was shown LIVE on National television... it wasn't a secret.
It is right there in the article.... but since you don't read articles, merely jump at headlines like the good little sheep you are... I expect you wouldn't know this

The insurrectionists weren't watching television. The were watching Twitter - for those who were directing them to give them information. And there she was.

Fuckin' amazing.

I did. She told them not to bother breaking into the House Chamber. The Speaker was gone.

Why should she tweet ANYTHING about the Speaker at that point in time, or really any time? And the gun. No. She should not be allowed on the floor with it. I wouldn't want to be around a delusional person with a loaded weapon.

Qanon believers are, by definition, mentally ill. This isn't a "freedom of speech" issue, these are people who have been brainwashed into believing the unbelievable. As such, they should be admitted to mental hospitals and deprived of access to the internet. This woman should not be in the House of Representatives, whether she was elected or not.
"she has been removed from the chambers" does not equate to "live tweeting speaker pelosis location"
You fuckin idiot.
Even snopes says yall are liars
Did Rep. Lauren Bobert Tweet Pelosi's Location During the Capitol Riot? (snopes.com)

I could only hope.

Fuckin' amazing.
She needs to be immediately expelled from the House and charged with abetting sedition.

If... IF... true, she should immediately be expelled from the US House of Representatives.

Then (metaphorically) crucified in the criminal law courts... aiding and abetting insurrection and endangering the lives of fellow Congress Folk.
She needs to be immediately expelled from the House and charged with abetting sedition.
This.
The Law & Order Party rofl

What a joke the Rubepublican Party has become.
Nothing will probably come of this but Boebert seems like she's probably one of the dumber people in Congress, right down there with Gohmert and Greene.
Holy Shit you safe space needing, fragile, triggered pussies are facinating....Haven’t you devalued enough of those silly buzzwords that drive your narratives?
RACIST
IMPEACHMENT
INSURRECTION
SEDITION

Grab your straight jacket and shut the fuck up for a minute, get ahold of your pussy selves.
Just a reminder for you. Trump lost the election, by a lot.

Fuckin' amazing.

"she has been removed from the chambers" does not equate to "live tweeting speaker pelosis location"
You fuckin idiot.
Did Rep. Lauren Bobert Tweet Pelosi's Location During the Capitol Riot? (snopes.com)

The building was crawling with murderous Fascists. How long you figure it takes from the time you leave the chamber until the time you get off the grounds in a vehicle. A few minutes at minimum which put her life at risk.

Fuckin' amazing.
You talk about people detached from reality in a thread based on a false premise.
Poor Trumpster.

I could only hope.

Fuckin' amazing.

If... IF... true, she should immediately be expelled from the US House of Representatives.

Then (metaphorically) crucified in the criminal law courts... aiding and abetting insurrection and endangering the lives of fellow Congress Folk.
This.
The Law & Order Party rofl

What a joke the Rubepublican Party has become.
Nothing will probably come of this but Boebert seems like she's probably one of the dumber people in Congress, right down there with Gohmert and Greene.
Holy Shit you safe space needing, fragile, triggered pussies are facinating....Haven’t you devalued enough of those silly buzzwords that drive your narratives?
RACIST
IMPEACHMENT
INSURRECTION
SEDITION

Grab your straight jacket and shut the fuck up for a minute, get ahold of your pussy selves.
Just a reminder for you. Trump lost the election, by a lot.
Not in their reality.

Was wondering if anyone had posted this yet. Still no names, but betting it was the one of the new QAnon Karens.
Many wondered how these Fascist Kooks new exactly where offices like Pelosi's were.
Yet another parrot/sheep that immediately believed an article that is easily shown to be fake news.
It didn't happen. She never tweeted Pelosi's location, she tweeted that the Speaker has left the chamber... WHICH WAS BROADCASTED ON NATIONAL TV LIVE.... EVERYONE KNEW SHE LEFT THE BUILDING

Nobody broadcasted it when Pelosi left the chamber. That's firsthand information.
Are you as dumb as you are gullible??
Pelosi leaving the Capitol was shown LIVE on National television... it wasn't a secret.
It is right there in the article.... but since you don't read articles, merely jump at headlines like the good little sheep you are... I expect you wouldn't know this

The insurrectionists weren't watching television. The were watching Twitter - for those who were directing them to give them information. And there she was.
Another non thinking parrot.
Helloo????
What she tweeted was Pelosi was gone.
So how the hell could she be telling them to "go get her" when she was no longer there???
Learn to read past a headline.
It clearly states that Pelosi getting into a limo outside of the Capitol was broadcast live on TV.
Why she tweeted this, could be argued both ways. Telling rioters she is in a protected bunker is basically saying "you won't get her" and then tweeting she is no longer here is OBVIOUSLY not a direction where to go.
What are you guys... in the 2nd grade?

Fuckin' amazing.
Poor Trumpster.
I love people acting just like the people they hate. The way humans can be so inconsistent in their beliefs and actions is mind boggling.
Too much shared chimpanzee DNA, perhaps :dunno:

Fuckin' amazing.

You fuckin idiot.

The building was crawling with murderous Fascists. How long you figure it takes from the time you leave the chamber until the time you get off the grounds in a vehicle. A few minutes at minimum which put her life at risk.
1610641661905.png

Fuckin' amazing.

Unbelievable...and stupid. It's all out there, in public, in the record. WTF are they thinking??? They need to learn the Constitution they claim to know.

Fuckin' amazing.

Unbelievable...and stupid. It's all out there, in public, in the record. WTF are they thinking??? They need to learn the Constitution they claim to know.
And live streaming!

Maybe they're so used to their talk radio heroes saying things without consequence that they think they can DO things without consequence.

OR, maybe they think that their terrorism is so justified and patriotic that we'll all just thank them for opening our eyes to Da Troof.

"Shared Psychosis".

Not even about that story. It's about the alleged tours that memebers of congress gave on Jan 5th to those who reentered the capitol the next day. If it is true, the CCTV footage should confirm it.

Forum List

Back