QAnon Freshman Congresswoman Faces Arrest After Live Tweeting Speaker Pelosi’s Location During Riot

Considering the fact that she was tweeting encouragement to the insurrectionists (This is 1776 ) she was NOT telling the rioters to back off. She was directing them where to look.
I'm sure the FBI is looking into her social media activities prior to that day .

Watch this space
Accountability.

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), a gun-toting supporter of the QAnon movement, is facing backlash after she was accused of live-tweeting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-CA) location during the attack on Capitol Hill last week.

This is going to have serious implications.
These people are so detached from reality that they don't even realize they could get in trouble for this.

Fuckin' amazing.
The OP is based on a lie, you fucking dupe.
These people are so detached from reality
:lol:

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), a gun-toting supporter of the QAnon movement, is facing backlash after she was accused of live-tweeting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-CA) location during the attack on Capitol Hill last week.

These people are so detached from reality that they don't even realize they could get in trouble for this.

Fuckin' amazing.

She had also claimed she'd carry a gun into Congress so apparently she didn't know that's illegal either.

Not to mention simple common frickin' sense.
Just today she refused to go through newly installed metal detectors

She's the literally LAST yahoo anyone would want to see armed in there.

And you can send your Thank you notes to the ones that brought this nightmare to you. It's how Colorado gives the rest of the Nation the Finger and laughs it's fool head off. I didn't vote for Rump but I did vote primarily a Rep down ballot. Except I didn't vote for that gun totin fruitcake.

Are you aware that more than once, her Shooters license was revoked over having a 16 year old waitress carrying a gun on her hip? I think the only reason that we sent her was to get her the hell out of Colorado.

Well, we should see if she's said anything relating to the riot Amazon has been releasing quotes last night and this morning from some Parler user's to the FBI. One they released I've seen quite a few times on this board is "The only good democrat is a dead democrat" Amazon didn't say who said that but there were quite a few they have turned over so far. To think Parler users thought their shit was private.

It's gonna take the FBI YEARS to go through all those posts. Apparently there is also location ID and in some cases, IP numbers. Unenviable task but it must be done.

Any legislators who were involved "however remotely" are principals in treason

Was wondering if anyone had posted this yet. Still no names, but betting it was the one of the new QAnon Karens.
Many wondered how these Fascist Kooks new exactly where offices like Pelosi's were.
They've GOT to go! :mad:

Other online rumblings have suggested Boebert, Gohment, Gosar, Biggs, and Greene

But it wouldn't seem out of the realm of possiblility that all who voted against impreachment and also against EC votes were involved. Giuliani's missent voicemail suggests there was considerable corrdination between POTUS, legislators, and those members of the "Trump Army" mob who had been given recent tours

Was wondering if anyone had posted this yet. Still no names, but betting it was the one of the new QAnon Karens.
Many wondered how these Fascist Kooks new exactly where offices like Pelosi's were.
Yet another parrot/sheep that immediately believed an article that is easily shown to be fake news.
It didn't happen. She never tweeted Pelosi's location, she tweeted that the Speaker has left the chamber... WHICH WAS BROADCASTED ON NATIONAL TV LIVE.... EVERYONE KNEW SHE LEFT THE BUILDING
Yuo people are such dufus's

Fuckin' amazing.

Link please - It has been widely reported.

Fuckin' amazing.

She had also claimed she'd carry a gun into Congress so apparently she didn't know that's illegal either.

Not to mention simple common frickin' sense.
Just today she refused to go through newly installed metal detectors

She's the literally LAST yahoo anyone would want to see armed in there.

And you can send your Thank you notes to the ones that brought this nightmare to you. It's how Colorado gives the rest of the Nation the Finger and laughs it's fool head off. I didn't vote for Rump but I did vote primarily a Rep down ballot. Except I didn't vote for that gun totin fruitcake.

Are you aware that more than once, her Shooters license was revoked over having a 16 year old waitress carrying a gun on her hip? I think the only reason that we sent her was to get her the hell out of Colorado.

So she was a waitress?
Let's see how much that gets mentioned next to calling AOC a bartender.

Here and her Husband owns the small bar and grill called Shooters in Rifle, Colorado. It's about 15 feet wide and 50 feet deep. By Colorado standards, it's a hole in the wall. She's had her license revoked numerous times over guns (allowing a 16 year old to carry an open carry weapon while on duty and refusing to stop it) and then the Corona Virus where the masks and social distancing was in violation a few times. She's a backer of QAnon as well.

She's an embarrassment.

I wouldn't walk in this dive on a bet.

URTSK6HDNI6RVH4Q7PZMKPWN24.jpg
They're happy to know that.

Yes, I don't like using the word "cult", but these are sad and extraordinary times, and I'm using the term for a specific person and his specific sheep.
Nice recovery

you ALMOST beat the ball back to first base

But you’re out

Who appointed you to call the outs? The answer is "No one".

"Out" is what Trump will be this time next week. Out of the White House, out of power, out of money, out of a job, and out of options. He won't be able to call a press conference and have anyone show up, and he'll have to fly his own airplane, at his own expense.

No one will do business with him, no one will buy his products or stay in his hotels. Once he's out of office, nobody will be lining up to join his overprices golf clubs. Who's going to pony up a $300,000 initiation fee for Mar-a-lago now?

The only Trump golf clubs that are making money, are the ones on the East Coast, where Trump goes every week to play golf. Now that a membership in these clubs isn't going to buy you access to the President, and the possibility of picking up a nice government contract, what's the point?

What is going to be shocking for Trump is how little what he says or does matters. No one will be watching his every move, his every Tweet, what he is signalling to his followers, because it won't matter. He'll just be Citizen Trump. Another fat old fart, yelling at the kids to stay off his lawn.

I hope she goes to prison.

She could have caused harm or even death to Pelosi.

The sad part, she probably doesn't think she did anything wrong.

Yet another parrot/sheep that immediately believed an article that is easily shown to be fake news.
It didn't happen. She never tweeted Pelosi's location, she tweeted that the Speaker has left the chamber... WHICH WAS BROADCASTED ON NATIONAL TV LIVE.... EVERYONE KNEW SHE LEFT THE BUILDING

Nobody broadcasted it when Pelosi left the chamber. That's firsthand information.

Fuckin' amazing.

Her tweet is the link. Read it.

Other online rumblings have suggested Boebert, Gohment, Gosar, Biggs, and Greene

But it wouldn't seem out of the realm of possiblility that all who voted against impreachment and also against EC votes were involved. Giuliani's missent voicemail suggests there was considerable corrdination between POTUS, legislators, and those members of the "Trump Army" mob who had been given recent tours

Yep - From a few of the Capitol Cops to actual pols, Inside job looks to be written all over it.

Nobody broadcasted it when Pelosi left the chamber. That's firsthand information.
Are you as dumb as you are gullible??
Pelosi leaving the Capitol was shown LIVE on National television... it wasn't a secret.
It is right there in the article.... but since you don't read articles, merely jump at headlines like the good little sheep you are... I expect you wouldn't know this

Fuckin' amazing.

Her tweet is the link. Read it.

I did - And?

Fuckin' amazing.
And my post is correct either way, Trumpster.

Are you as dumb as you are gullible??
Pelosi leaving the Capitol was shown LIVE on National television... it wasn't a secret.
It is right there in the article.... but since you don't read articles, merely jump at headlines like the good little sheep you are... I expect you wouldn't know this

Leaving the Capitol is a tad different from leaving the Chamber. Don't talk to me about stupid.

Oh look, a "news" article promoting FAKE NEWS and a bunch of leftists believe it.

Did you by any chance read the actual tweet? In no way did she reveal the location of the speaker.

You and all those after you are moronic. Stop taking your precious msm seriously

She's looking at 20 years in prison, and she's already facing censure, and possible expulsion from the House.

Of course you think she's just great. You want incompetents and seditionists to be power.
You're delusional.

Given that everything I've been telling you about Donald Trump for the past 5 years has turned out to be true, in spades, kindly tell me what YOU, in all of your prescient brilliance, think is delusional about my comments here. You've been so very WRONG about everything to this point. Give us the benefit your insight and understanding.

Do you think that other House members will let the traitorous little snake stay in office after they tried to have the Speaker murdered? How comfortable do you think they'll feel with someone who thinks all Democrats are pedophiles and lizards who eat babies, is carrying a gun onto the floor of the House.

I don't think someone this delusional should be allowed to own a gun, much less carry it around.

Forum List

Back