QAnon Freshman Congresswoman Faces Arrest After Live Tweeting Speaker Pelosi’s Location During Riot

No one said she did. She tweeted where Pelosi was NOT.
thats logic straight out of the insane French Revolution

besides the headline says that the congresswoman tweeted pelosi’s location not where she isnt

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), a gun-toting supporter of the QAnon movement, is facing backlash after she was accused of live-tweeting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-CA) location during the attack on Capitol Hill last week.

This is going to have serious implications.

Rep. Boebert posted a message on Twitter saying "The Speaker has been removed from the chambers" as a pro-Trump mob breached the U.S. Capitol.

Boebert's tweet did not reveal the location to which Pelosi had been removed.

Good Gorman, some of you liberals are absolute fucking retards.

I don't like using the word, but this really is one of the ways that cults function.
You are a thoical lib who cant smell your own stink

you have used the word “cult” at least 100 times just in the past couple of months

:itsok:
So you claim you dont like using the word “cult” huh?

here is you using it about 100 times at least

Yes.

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), a gun-toting supporter of the QAnon movement, is facing backlash after she was accused of live-tweeting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-CA) location during the attack on Capitol Hill last week.

I bet you really feel like a smuck now,,,

I bet you really feel like a smuck now,,,

No chance of that.

Just like the most benightedly unintelligent and fervorous religious fundy telling us that dinosaur bones were put on the earth by Satan to fool us all, he is simply incapable of feeling embarrassment. True believers never do as they just cling to their crackpot beliefs and shift to the next target.

These people are so detached from reality that they don't even realize they could get in trouble for this.

Fuckin' amazing.

Interesting that you immediately took the linked story as the truth, and formed an opinion based on it.

I can't find this anywhere else.
So this could be a complete bogus story.
We see how quickly you took it as fact

These people are so detached from reality that they don't even realize they could get in trouble for this.

Fuckin' amazing.

Interesting that you immediately took the linked story as the truth, and formed an opinion based on it.

I can't find this anywhere else.
So this could be a complete bogus story.
We see how quickly you took it as fact
My statement applied to the whole, ugly terrorist attack, not to one specific case.

Fuckin' amazing.

She had also claimed she'd carry a gun into Congress so apparently she didn't know that's illegal either.

Not to mention simple common frickin' sense.
Just today she refused to go through newly installed metal detectors

She's the literally LAST yahoo anyone would want to see armed in there.
How many people did she shoot last year?

Yes, I don't like using the word "cult", but these are sad and extraordinary times, and I'm using the term for a specific person and his specific sheep.
Nice recovery

you ALMOST beat the ball back to first base

But you’re out

the congressbabe did not tweet pelosi’s exact location
No one said she did. She tweeted where Pelosi was NOT. At the same time she egged the Mob on.

Why do you suppose she would be tweeting out ANYTHING about the location of the Speaker of the House during a riot?
Oh, I don't know. Maybe to get the mob that would gleefully harm Pelosi to stop looking for her in the House? Once she's been removed and is clearly under protection, why bother going after her? Sounds more like she was protecting Pelosi and the rest of Congress. Of course, the hysterical narrative demands otherwise.

Yes, I don't like using the word "cult", but these are sad and extraordinary times, and I'm using the term for a specific person and his specific sheep.

Neither your approval nor your agreement are required.

Says the boy who is utterly incapable of questioning whether or not the silly allegation in this thread is even true.

Talk about cult-like!

My statement applied to the whole, ugly terrorist attack, not to one specific case.
No, you were clearly responding to the headline of the OP

“These people are so detached from reality that they don't even realize they could get in trouble for this.”

If... IF... true, she should immediately be expelled from the US House of Representatives.

Then (metaphorically) crucified in the criminal law courts... aiding and abetting insurrection and endangering the lives of fellow Congress Folk.

There was no insurrection, NAZI, and you douchebags could never get anyone convicted on that basis.

Forum List

Back