QAnon Ron Johnson from Wisconsin says the quiet part out loud again

Wait.....many of the trump Humpers are saying it was ANTIFA. You mean it WASN'T ANTIFA or BLM? Johnson is an embarrassment to humanity. He is a dead out racist who probably dreams of going down on the Fat Man.
AOC and that Somali skank are a lot like Antifa and BLM.
Wow, that's about the lamest attempt at deflection I've ever seen. And hanging out here I've seen a shitload of deflection attempts.
As opposed to a Huffpo report?

WTF is wrong with you?
Here's a link to a dozen more sources, pick one you like.

I can't decide it the GOPQ which used to be the "Party of God" is now the "Party of Incursions" or the "Party of Quacks."
Party of people in more serious need of mental health services than anyone else in history.

It was a peaceful protest. Protestors protesting against voter fraud and election fraud. They have no history of committing violent crimes.

That's not analogous to the BLM moonbat rioters who were protesting/rioting against justice and peace and burning down buildings and looting liquor stores.

And just generally badly behaving like they were fucking freaking or flipping out, obviously or ostensibly on obscure psychoactive substances.

They were very peaceful, love cops, picked up after themselves, and a good time was had by all! :rolleyes:

3500.jpg

capitol-police-gty-rc-210108_1610107317802_hpEmbed_25x16_992.jpg

officer-daniel-hodges-capitol-ht-jc-210115_1610750472882_hpMain_2_16x9_992.jpg

1610019427_LANDSCAPE_1280-1068x600.jpeg
These images will be part of every Democratic candidates campaign in 2022. The party that incited and defends the MAGA GOPQ mob wants to govern...again. If they gain control of out government again, these are the people they will be listening to. As Putin, the honorary MAGA GOPQ member said, this was a "walk in the park."

Nah - that ain’t racist :omg:

It's not when you take the entirety of his comments, but when you selectively edit it to hear what you want to hear, then sure, it sounds racist. What he actually said was Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA, who happen to be mostly white and who conveniently was removed from his statement.

It's perfectly understandable why he would have been concerned about those people showing up because they have a recent history of violence as we saw just last summer for a week all across the country not mention ANTIFA is still out there creating chaos in Portland and Seattle. That said, he obviously has very poor judgment in that he underestimated the threat of the Trumpsters who showed up and tore the Capitol apart, murdered a cop, and injured over 100 others.

C'mon Taz - Nice deflection attempt, but you know better than this ... One would HOPE :rolleyes-41:

Johnson is an embarrassment to humanity. He is a dead out racist
^
Obvious projection.

Can you present a rational reasonable argument explaining to your fellow USMB forumers, why you believe that Johnson is a racist?

Show you moonbat logic! Or is logic wayciss too, to yoo?

Last edited:

It's not when you take the entirety of his comments, but when you selectively edit it to hear what you want to hear, then sure, it sounds racist. What he actually said was Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA, who happen to be mostly white and who conveniently was removed from his statement.

It's perfectly understandable why he would have been concerned about those people showing up because they have a recent history of violence as we saw just last summer for a week all across the country not mention ANTIFA is still out there creating chaos in Portland and Seattle. That said, he obviously has very poor judgment in that he underestimated the threat of the Trumpsters who showed up and tore the Capitol apart, murdered a cop, and injured over 100 others.

C'mon Taz - Nice deflection attempt, but you know better than this ... One would HOPE :rolleyes-41:

How is pointing out your manipulation and dishonesty of his statement deflection?

^
Obvious projection.

Can you present a rational reasonable argument explaining to your fellow USMB forumers, why you believe that Johnson is a racist?

Show you moonbat logic! Or is logic wayciss too, to yoo?
He would be afraid of the bad black man, but not the white map stabbing policemen with flag poles. I expect he would vote for whites only bathrooms if he could.

^
Obvious projection.

“I would have felt concerned if the rioters had been associated with BLM or Antifa.”
SURE. Not racist at all. Lol.

fuck RonAnon. He thinks those rioters know who he is. Pompous Ass POS.

How is pointing out your manipulation and dishonesty of his statement deflection?

What RonAnon said was straight up RACIST. Let's put a hard stop on it right there!
Four years of the Fat Man has set back racial equality for at least a decade. The racist nut cases like Johnson are out from under their rocks and are just spouting their unabridged racist garbage. And the MAGA COPQ crowd is loving it!

Remind us how many Congressmen were killed during this “insurrection”?

Too bad it wasn't Johnson, the Q NUT.
5 "other" people died

Attempted insurrection, the Trump cult failed, they're in good company, their dear leader fails consistently.

I nutted in your mom's Q. :auiqs.jpg:

Really?

Then you're a sick fuck, if you did, she's been dead for 24 years.

Another cult member fails................................................... again.

The MAGA GOPQ crowd is really losing it. They will go nuts when the Fat Man is indicted.

Guaranteed to meltdown.

Too bad it wasn't Johnson, the Q NUT.
5 "other" people died

Attempted insurrection, the Trump cult failed, they're in good company, their dear leader fails consistently.

I nutted in your mom's Q. :auiqs.jpg:

Really?

Then you're a sick fuck, if you did, she's been dead for 24 years.

Another cult member fails................................................... again.

The MAGA GOPQ crowd is really losing it. They will go nuts when the Fat Man is indicted.

What will you do when Biden is taken away because he can no longer function?

Given the four years of violent insurrections by the DNC stormtroopers I don't blame him
None of those come close to the attack on the US Capitol and our Democracy. NONE!
The January 6th attack and the lie about COVID will be the long lasting legacy of the Fat Man.
um yeah they do,.....firebombing the Judicial Branch, breaking into the US Dept of Tres, attempting to break into the White House., attempts to stop the peaceful transition of power at in Jan of 2017........clear attempts to overthrow two branches of our federal Govt.....deaths, millions in damages across the United States...I agree, they are way worse.....way way worse
There were no “clear attempts to overthrow” anything and it certainly didn’t have anything to do with the Democratic Party.

On the other hand; the rioters on Jan 6th were summoned by Trump for the express purposes of overriding the outcome of the election.
Your current VP was funding these groups...bailing them out of jail after being arrested
This is simply not true.

Harris expressed support for the nonprofit MFF and encouraged supporters to donate to it.
The Judge is the one that offered bail.
Just like Rittenhouse got bail because white people helped him get bail. It certainly wasn’t Rittenhouse’s money that was used for bail.
The MFF helps people get bail that can afford it so that they don’Of t have to stay in jail awaiting a trial for simple crimes.
This is no different than the money used to bail out Rittenhouse.
Of course the Judge set a bail......Harris just paid it for the insurrectionist so they could continue their reign of terror and attemp to over throw the Govt.

Given the four years of violent insurrections by the DNC stormtroopers I don't blame him
None of those come close to the attack on the US Capitol and our Democracy. NONE!
The January 6th attack and the lie about COVID will be the long lasting legacy of the Fat Man.
um yeah they do,.....firebombing the Judicial Branch, breaking into the US Dept of Tres, attempting to break into the White House., attempts to stop the peaceful transition of power at in Jan of 2017........clear attempts to overthrow two branches of our federal Govt.....deaths, millions in damages across the United States...I agree, they are way worse.....way way worse
There were no “clear attempts to overthrow” anything and it certainly didn’t have anything to do with the Democratic Party.

On the other hand; the rioters on Jan 6th were summoned by Trump for the express purposes of overriding the outcome of the election.
Your current VP was funding these groups...bailing them out of jail after being arrested

and yes, it was obviously clear they were attempting to over throw the Admin, and the Judicial Branch
Baloney. No one associated with the Democratic Party was trying to overthrow anything.

Harris wasn’t telling people to stop Trump’s inauguration.
Complete nonsense....both of those organizations had numerous tempts to overthrow the Govt over the entire 4 years of the Trump admin. I listed a number of different events.

I also never said Harris did that...she did help fund the organizations.

Forum List

Back