QAnon Ron Johnson from Wisconsin says the quiet part out loud again

It was a peaceful protest. Protestors protesting against voter fraud and election fraud. They have no history of committing violent crimes.

That's not analogous to the BLM moonbat rioters who were protesting/rioting against justice and peace and burning down buildings and looting liquor stores.

And just generally badly behaving like they were fucking freaking or flipping out, obviously or ostensibly on obscure psychoactive substances.

They were very peaceful, love cops, picked up after themselves, and a good time was had by all! :rolleyes:

3500.jpg

capitol-police-gty-rc-210108_1610107317802_hpEmbed_25x16_992.jpg

officer-daniel-hodges-capitol-ht-jc-210115_1610750472882_hpMain_2_16x9_992.jpg

1610019427_LANDSCAPE_1280-1068x600.jpeg

Wait.....many of the trump Humpers are saying it was ANTIFA. You mean it WASN'T ANTIFA or BLM? Johnson is an embarrassment to humanity. He is a dead out racist who probably dreams of going down on the Fat Man.

Given the four years of violent insurrections by the DNC stormtroopers I don't blame him

There's no doubt whatsoever that if BLM or Aunt Teefah would have conducted the "insurrection", the Capitol building and grounds would have either been destroyed or heavily damaged, burned, etc.

Given the four years of violent insurrections by the DNC stormtroopers I don't blame him
None of those come close to the attack on the US Capitol and our Democracy. NONE!
The January 6th attack and the lie about COVID will be the long lasting legacy of the Fat Man.
um yeah they do,.....firebombing the Judicial Branch, breaking into the US Dept of Tres, attempting to break into the White House., attempts to stop the peaceful transition of power at in Jan of 2017........clear attempts to overthrow two branches of our federal Govt.....deaths, millions in damages across the United States...I agree, they are way worse.....way way worse

There's no doubt whatsoever that if BLM or Aunt Teefah would have conducted the "insurrection", the Capitol building and grounds would have either been destroyed or heavily damaged, burned, etc.
The Capitol Police would have killed multiple people if it was BLM. The steps of the Capitol would be flowing with blood. But the Fat Man's mob was white and they waved Fat Man's flags. So they let them in the US Capitol to defecate on the floor and walls.

Those are the people that Johnson said loved their country and wouldn't break the law....but they don't and they did and MANY if not ALL are going to jail.

And he was quite right. Antifa and BLM performed many acts of arson among other things.

And he was quite right. Antifa and BLM performed many acts of arson among other things.
Your racism is showing....but you are MAGA....so that is to be expected.
How is highilighting the fact these two groups have committed numerous acts of arson, racist? Frankly, I think you are projecting here.

By in large, most of the property damage these groups did was to minority owned small businesses and communities....frankly defending them is racist...because you are defending the destruction of these communities....

None of those come close to the attack on the US Capitol and our Democracy. NONE!
The January 6th attack and the lie about COVID will be the long lasting legacy of the Fat Man.
um yeah they do,.....firebombing the Judicial Branch, breaking into the US Dept of Tres, attempting to break into the White House., attempts to stop the peaceful transition of power at in Jan of 2017........clear attempts to overthrow two branches of our federal Govt.....deaths, millions in damages across the United States...I agree, they are way worse.....way way worse
There were no “clear attempts to overthrow” anything and it certainly didn’t have anything to do with the Democratic Party.

On the other hand; the rioters on Jan 6th were summoned by Trump for the express purposes of overriding the outcome of the election.

Wait.....many of the trump Humpers are saying it was ANTIFA. You mean it WASN'T ANTIFA or BLM? Johnson is an embarrassment to humanity. He is a dead out racist who probably dreams of going down on the Fat Man.
AOC and that Somali skank are a lot like Antifa and BLM.
Look! Over there! Isn't that AOC? (having nothing to do with the topic of this thread, of course)

Forum List

Back