Qanon shaman...likely to get a new trial considering the government withheld video evidence from the defense....

Where's your evidence the government had these videos at that time?

That they had them?

Is there a 3rd party that holds the videos for a given time before turning them over?

This is your dumbest argument yet.

LOL

Your paranoia is not actually a factor in any of this. Don't forget, you still can't explain how these videos are exculpatory.

It isn't paranoid it's reality, supported by fellow travelers like you.

Bullshit. You’re making factual disprovable allegations and pretending they’re opinions.

Chansley’s defense attorney got him a plea deal because Chansley’s case is open and shut and any moron knows this. If Chansley’s lawyer wanted all the evidence before getting a plea deal, then he should have waited until the DoJ was done turning it over.

This isn’t a problem with due process and morons like you should stop running your mouths before you know the facts which Tucker Carlson is hiding from you.

No I am not. You just don't like my questions or my opinions.

Keep supporting political prosecutions like the SJW twat you are.

Bitch all you want, but there isn’t any justification in this for depriving people of their constitutional rights.

Yet J6 is an automatic excuse to do so to people with the wrong views, right?

You really don't know how much I despise people like you.

May you outlive your progeny and die alone.

No I am not. You just don't like my questions or my opinions.

Keep supporting political prosecutions like the SJW twat you are.
Your opinions are based on your fantasies about what happened, which are based on ignorance.

This has been proven over and over again.

Society is hard enough, we don't need twats like you making shit up to get upset about.

Unlike you, I actually get informed before I run my mouth. When I present that information to you, you ignore it because you are a reality ignoring loser.

Yet J6 is an automatic excuse to do so to people with the wrong views, right?

You really don't know how much I despise people like you.

May you outlive your progeny and die alone.
You despise me because your mental masters want you to despise me.

Tucker Carlson is raking in tons of money by manipulating people like you. That's his purpose.

You wouldn't be so ignorant and misguided if you actually thought for yourself.

The government was, and the government is the prosecution.

And your defense of that cop shooting an unarmed women and getting away with it just shows it isn't about cops or protesters, it's about their politics only.

We know who the prosecution was. A pity you thought you could play bait and switch over so etching you have no answer for.

As far as Ashes Targetpractice, she tried leading a violent mob into the House chamber where some lawmakers were still holed up. It was a justifiable shoot to keep that violent mob at bay until those lawmakers & staff could be safely evacuated.

That they had them?

Is there a 3rd party that holds the videos for a given time before turning them over?

This is your dumbest argument yet.

Those videos were taken by the Capitol Police. It's unknown to us what was, or was not, turned over to the Department of Justice at the time BuffaloHead pled guilty.

Those videos were taken by the Capitol Police. It's unknown to us what was, or was not, turned over to the Department of Justice at the time BuffaloHead pled guilty.
The Cap Police are part of Govt, they aren't allowed to illegally withhold Brady evidence....they aren't above the law.

LOLOLOL

You claimed the DoJ said they didn't turn over these videos to the defense.

When challenged on that, you THEN post a link to an article which says the DoJ DIDN'T say they turned those videos over to the DoJ

Kimberly Paschall, the assistant U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia who Watkins said lied, did not immediately return a request for comment. A spokesman for her boss, U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia Matthew Graves, declined to comment even though Chansley’s case is not ongoing.

Did you even bother to read that article? Or did you simply not understand it?

You're such a flamin' idiot. :lmao:

Forum List

Back