Qanon shaman...likely to get a new trial considering the government withheld video evidence from the defense....

Most of those police forces report to left leaning Chiefs, work with left leaning prosecutors, and work in cities run by left leaning mayors and councils.

It's called the fix being in.
The police forces are right wing and union protected.

They arrested people to intimidate.

The chiefs and prosecutors didn’t tell them to do that.

He thought it was complete because the government hid evidence, and he had a client that was for some reason denied bail.

Only right leaning protesters seem to get that treatment.
So now you’re pretending to know what he thought?

Marty, don’t make an ass of yourself again. You’re running your mouth without the slightest idea what you’re talking about.

Why didn't any of the defense lawyers ask for the capitol security tapes at the time of discovery?
Discovery was ongoing. The DoJ was continuously producing more and more material for his defense right up until he was sentenced and informing the defense that more was coming.

Moreover, he had been given tons of video well before even entering into the plea deal. This would include bodycam footage from a dozen officers. The filings don't say exactly, but I'm almost positive he was given the bodycam video of those officers following him around the Senate wing. Some of the court filings only use initials for the officers, so I can't be 100% sure just from reading them, but they do line up.

As usual, these guys are popping off about an issue they know very little about because the details are kept from them.

Discovery was ongoing. The DoJ was continuously producing more and more material for his defense right up until he was sentenced and informing the defense that more was coming.

Moreover, he had been given tons of video well before even entering into the plea deal. This would include bodycam footage from a dozen officers. The filings don't say exactly, but I'm almost positive he was given the bodycam video of those officers following him around the Senate wing. Some of the court filings only use initials for the officers, so I can't be 100% sure just from reading them, but they do line up.

As usual, these guys are popping off about an issue they know very little about because the details are kept from them.
even so, the capitol police security video was known about by the defense lawyers and certainly by their client. It was all public knowledge and reported on less than a month past 1/6....capitol police were being sued by a Journalist for the video.....

so even if the prosecutors didn't get them for them,

my question is, WHY didn't the defense teams ask for them if they thought exculpatory evidence was in them? They HAD TO KNOW the video was in the C P hands, it was PUBLIC knowledge???

poor lawyering? They could have used Brady or sued for them at the time???

Or was it that they felt the tapes released to them, could harm their client more than help them?

Or maybe they played dumb about the cp video, knowing later they could claim Brady violations?

It just seems weird to me..... :dunno:

"Tends"

it's also evidence that can show the defendant wasn't doing exactly what the prosecution claims he was doing.

The prosecution says he was inside the Capitol and part of the mob which entered through broken open doors, causing Congress to recess their proceeding and evacuate the building. He then proceeded to the 2nd floor where he was cut off by a line of cops who instructed him, and the others with him, to leave. Instead, he and that mob proceeded past the police when he went up to the 3rd floor and eventually entered the now empty Senate chamber.

So what exactly did Tucker show that proves any of that didn't happen...?

Last edited:
The police forces are right wing and union protected.

They arrested people to intimidate.

The chiefs and prosecutors didn’t tell them to do that.

The anti-fa and BLM types purposely blend themselves into peaceful protests and then antagonize the police and use the others for cover. Then they bleat as loudly as they can they were doing nothing.

The also pretend to be press members and hide amongst them.

So now you’re pretending to know what he thought?

Marty, don’t make an ass of yourself again. You’re running your mouth without the slightest idea what you’re talking about.

I am giving my opinion, unlike you and your SJW ilk I don't pretend my opinion is fact.

Okay:
E1C23D4D-9F82-442A-909F-3B0FE8BC2C29.jpeg

The prosecution says he was inside the Capitol and part of the mob which entered through broken open doors, causing Congress to recess their proceeding and evacuate the building. He then proceeded to the 2nd floor where he was cut off by a line of cops who instructed him, and the others with him, to leave. Instead, he and that mob proceeded past the police when he went up to the 3rd floor and eventually entered the now empty Senate chamber.

So what exactly did Tucker show that proves any of that didn't happen...?

It shows the government is hiding shit and making them look far more violent than they actually were.

Forum List

Back