Qanon shaman...likely to get a new trial considering the government withheld video evidence from the defense....

Yes, Nailed you perfectly yet again.

coffeepaper.gif

Why are you so triggered bro?

I am literally saying the same shit you are claiming.....

Pelosi framed innocent patriots.....she should be prosecuted...but she can't be prosecuted, because all of the prosecutors are corrupt Deep State operatives....

Tucker is our only hope.....he must save us.....but right after a word for his sponsors

You are a 1/4 trick pony troll, nothing more.

By political crimes, you mean storming the Capitol to stop the peaceful transfer of power?

By political crimes I mean anything a non SJW idiot does.

Those two moron lawyers who destroyed an NYPD vehicle and handed out more molotov cocktails to others are getting a slap on the wrist.

LOL

Your own link sinks you.

Prosecutors must disclose known material exculpatory evidence to the defendant. Exculpatory evidence is that which tends to show that the defendant is not guilty.

Video of Chansley breaking the law isn't exculpatory.

:abgg2q.jpg:

"Tends"

it's also evidence that can show the defendant wasn't doing exactly what the prosecution claims he was doing.

it’s tragic that the demafasict have undermined the constitution and rule of law

Ill be sure to send a note to Chansley's lawyer about how you think he screwed up.

He's already asking questions about it, and should be filing something, and if not him someone else.

I'm sure some right leaning law firms are looking at this with great interest, probably even some libertarian leaning ones.

He's already asking questions about it, and should be filing something, and if not him someone else.

I'm sure some right leaning law firms are looking at this with great interest, probably even some libertarian leaning ones.
Chansley should get a new lawyer considering how you consider his old lawyer to have screwed up.

Right leaning law firms love wasting time on bullshit litigation. The right wing crowd only cares if it looks like they're doing something rather than actually accomplishing something.

Show me where I have advocated for due process to be ignored for anyone.
The arrests of hundreds of protestors in summer 2020.

Charges were later dropped because the police arrested them without evidence. They just arrested them to intimidate the crowd from using their first amendment rights.

Chansley should get a new lawyer considering how you consider his old lawyer to have screwed up.

Right leaning law firms love wasting time on bullshit litigation. The right wing crowd only cares if it looks like they're doing something rather than actually accomplishing something.

His old lawyer asked for the video, and was ignored or told it didn't exist.

He got the best deal for his client at the time, with the information he had. Now he has new information.

Bullshit litigation like suing companies and government for climate change?

His old lawyer asked for the video, and was ignored or told it didn't exist.

He got the best deal for his client at the time, with the information he had. Now he has new information.

Bullshit litigation like suing companies and government for climate change?
You should know better than to take him at his word after the last few years of right wing lawyers completely lying on TV because they can.

You don’t have any idea what was given to their team.

More to the point, this is the same lawyer that you’re basically accusing of being incompetent for entering into a plea deal before discover was complete.

The arrests of hundreds of protestors in summer 2020.

Charges were later dropped because the police arrested them without evidence. They just arrested them to intimidate the crowd from using their first amendment rights.

Most of those police forces report to left leaning Chiefs, work with left leaning prosecutors, and work in cities run by left leaning mayors and councils.

It's called the fix being in.

You should know better than to take him at his word after the last few years of right wing lawyers completely lying on TV because they can.

You don’t have any idea what was given to their team.

More to the point, this is the same lawyer that you’re basically accusing of being incompetent for entering into a plea deal before discover was complete.

He thought it was complete because the government hid evidence, and he had a client that was for some reason denied bail.

Only right leaning protesters seem to get that treatment.

Forum List

Back