Qanon shaman...likely to get a new trial considering the government withheld video evidence from the defense....

he did, repeatedly.
There are no suits that I could find from am defense lawyers.

There are about 5 to 7 suits from various journalists, and media, and judicial watch for the CP video that were filed in the court system, but nothing from this defense lawyer?

I'm just wondering, why not? Am I looking in the wrong place???

He's already asking questions about it, and should be filing something, and if not him someone else.

I'm sure some right leaning law firms are looking at this with great interest, probably even some libertarian leaning ones.

You watch, he will not be able to get BuffaloHead out of this based on anything Tucker showed. Same for Dominic Pezzola. His trial is ongoing but he's trying to leverage video Tucker showed to help his case, which is now on hold. He will not benefit either.

There are no suits that I could find from am defense lawyers.

There are about 5 to 7 suits from various journalists, and media, and judicial watch for the CP video that were filed in the court system, but nothing from this defense lawyer?

I'm just wondering, why not? Am I looking in the wrong place???

Not suits, requests during proceedings.

You watch, he will not be able to get BuffaloHead out of this based on anything Tucker showed. Same for Dominic Pezzola. His trial is ongoing but he's trying to leverage video Tucker showed to help his case, which is now on hold. He will not benefit either.

That's because you know the judges involved are SJW Deep State hacks.

We won't get justice until the Dems are out of the White House and DeSantis takes a flamethrower to the Executive Agencies.

His old lawyer asked for the video, and was ignored or told it didn't exist.

He got the best deal for his client at the time, with the information he had. Now he has new information.

Bullshit litigation like suing companies and government for climate change?

Still waiting for you to show how this "new evidence" benefits his case...

It shows the government is hiding shit and making them look far more violent than they actually were.

a) it doesn't show the government was hiding evidence as it's not been shown prosecutors had this evidence in their posession at the time BuffaloHead pled guilty.

b) he was not charged with, nor pled guilty to, anything regarding him committing any violence.

You're striking out with every at bat. What you're not doing is showing how these videos refute the offenses he actually pled guilty to.

a) it doesn't show the government was hiding evidence as it's not been shown prosecutors had this evidence in their posession at the time BuffaloHead pled guilty.

b) he was not charged with, nor pled guilty to, anything regarding him committing any violence.

You're striking out with every at bat. What you're not doing is showing how these videos refute the offenses he actually pled guilty to.

I'm sure it was part of the pressure put on him to take the plea. And your a) point doesn't fix the fact the videos existed, the government had them, and didn't turn them over.

Still waiting for you to stop defending fascist tactics like denying discovery evidence that may be exculpatory.

LOL

You haven't shown prosecutors were in possession of these videos when he pleaded guilty. You're literally arguing from a position where you're as unarmed as Benedict Babbitt.

I'm sure it was part of the pressure put on him to take the plea. And your a) point doesn't fix the fact the videos existed, the government had them, and didn't turn them over.

Where's your evidence the government had these videos at that time?

That's because you know the judges involved are SJW Deep State hacks.

We won't get justice until the Dems are out of the White House and DeSantis takes a flamethrower to the Executive Agencies.

LOL

Your paranoia is not actually a factor in any of this. Don't forget, you still can't explain how these videos are exculpatory.

I am giving my opinion, unlike you and your SJW ilk I don't pretend my opinion is fact.
Bullshit. You’re making factual disprovable allegations and pretending they’re opinions.

Chansley’s defense attorney got him a plea deal because Chansley’s case is open and shut and any moron knows this. If Chansley’s lawyer wanted all the evidence before getting a plea deal, then he should have waited until the DoJ was done turning it over.

This isn’t a problem with due process and morons like you should stop running your mouths before you know the facts which Tucker Carlson is hiding from you.

The anti-fa and BLM types purposely blend themselves into peaceful protests and then antagonize the police and use the others for cover. Then they bleat as loudly as they can they were doing nothing.

The also pretend to be press members and hide amongst them.
Bitch all you want, but there isn’t any justification in this for depriving people of their constitutional rights.

LOL

You haven't shown prosecutors were in possession of these videos when he pleaded guilty. You're literally arguing from a position where you're as unarmed as Benedict Babbitt.

The government was, and the government is the prosecution.

And your defense of that cop shooting an unarmed women and getting away with it just shows it isn't about cops or protesters, it's about their politics only.

Forum List

Back