Qanon started as a joke.

I think Qanon started as a joke, mocking the way the extreme far right views anyone who doesnt share their ideals. Just look at how over the top and batshit crazy the claims are. The left kidnaps children to use them to creation a potion that grants immortality, an Trump i s prophet sent by God to stop them. That is what the Qanon pster originally claimed. Its like a bad Onion article.

The issue is that extremists tend to overlook absurdity and take anything that remotely supports their ideals, even if it completely illogical, as fact. So a joke becomes the basis of a cult.
So did Trumps Presidency

Memos from Trump's staff show that he wanted the DOJ to prclaim the election was rigged, even if there was no evidence, and have Pence then throw out the results and have the senate proclaim Trump the winner. Trump would then use marshal law to stamp out any opposition
Post the evidence, turd.

I trolled a long ago message board as the most batshit crazy right winger imaginable thinking they would know when someone was parodying them. They took me very seriously and praised me for my zeal.

Are you like this in real life?

Who tells you this stuff?
Come now, there must be some prophetic code hidden in the writings of Marx, just like there is in the Bible. After all, we each have our holy book we live by.

So far I've decoded a few phrases by taking the first word of every paragraph in his book Das Capital.

It reads, "I'm secretly in love with Rittenhouse"

Now you can't tell me that is a coincidence.

Come now, there must be some prophetic code hidden in the writings of Marx, just like there is in the Bible. After all, we each have our holy book we live by.

So far I've decoded a few phrases by taking the first word of every paragraph in his book Das Capital.

It reads, "I'm secretly in love with Rittenhouse"

Now you can't tell me that is a coincidence.
Well, I'm afraid I wouldn't know.

We truly live in different universes. Yours is making no sense to me right now.

Sorry, can't understand you with your head so far up your own ass.
Chapstick.jpg

I think Qanon started as a joke, mocking the way the extreme far right views anyone who doesnt share their ideals. Just look at how over the top and batshit crazy the claims are. The left kidnaps children to use them to creation a potion that grants immortality, an Trump i s prophet sent by God to stop them. That is what the Qanon pster originally claimed. Its like a bad Onion article.

The issue is that extremists tend to overlook absurdity and take anything that remotely supports their ideals, even if it completely illogical, as fact. So a joke becomes the basis of a cult.

It was started as a spoof, but the guy who founded it was forced out and the crackpots took over.

Forum List

Back