QAnon: The search for Q

This is a 3 part series by Vice where they try and track down the origin and identity of Q. I watched all 3 episodes last night.

I’m very curious what non Anon Trump supporters think of it as well as Anons. Have any of you seen this documentary? Thoughts?

Vice.com? Do a Google search about whom owns them......you disappointed me.
I’m not too worried about who owns Vice. The two who produced the doc did a fine job, it’s all about who they interviewed and the info they discussed. Dale, I’d think you’d be all over this Q thing. Have you dug in? Any theories about who started it and who currently operates it?

Do you really fucking believe that I don't know about the "Q" movement? Don't insult me like that and I can guarantee you one damn thing that even though "the patriots are not in charge" a lot of what people needed to know about how this corporate entity that we call a "gubermint" is a fucking parasitic joke that siphons the life's blood out of us. Things that Q exposed are things I and many others have been exposing for decades. Your sources and the ones that did that pos report would NEVER give someone like me equal time.

You just wait and see what your fate is going to be. COVID-19 and mandatory vaccines is just the start. Agenda 21/2030 is here. Mask wearing is about perfecting facial recognition software because it doesn't do diddly squat about stopping the spread. China (with the help of jug-eared mulatto commies like the Barrypuppet) put this on us and 5,000,000 Covid-19 tainted tests FROM the CHI-COMS and 90 percent of all these masks people wear are from the very same country/government that started this shitstorm to begin with.....but nothing to see here....move along, folks. Over 90 members of Congress has ties to commie front groups, China is running military drills in Canada, they have a presence in Mexico. Keep your head in the sand, buddy......keep on believing that pedo Joe isn't a China puppet that already has his golden parachute. You are a good guy, but you are incredibly ignorant.
I figured you’d have some theories about Q which is why is was asking. Do you think it started as a LARP and then evolved as it grew? Do you think Flynn is a major player? Any other White House insiders? Who is pulling the strings?

You think you know me... you don’t. Just like you think you know about this situation. You don’t. You speak from a position of ignorance

This is a message board. You are what you post.

You post as a far left of center partisan who is hostile to individualism and individual liberty. You post in favor of collectivist authoritarianism with strict control of the means of production by the state.

I watched about 10 minutes of your show - which comes off as another supermarket tabloid, History channel type conspiracy shows. Oak Island, Ancient Astronauts, In Search of Bigfoot, that sort of shit.

I have no tolerance for that level of idiocy. The fact that History plays little other than these kind of shit shows means that a lot of people do enjoy them, I just personally find the moronic.
10 minutes huh?! So you almost made it through the introduction of the production team... Haha, nice

I haven't noticed any Q signs at Trump rallies.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

180804-qanon-2-al-1515_92fbd2c38fd081adbf5b8334a00bfe4b.jpg

trump-rally-qanon.jpg

qanon-signs1-pol-mem-180802_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

_106908365_gettyimages-1010070276.jpg

180801172046-qanon-trump-rally-foreman-lead-pkg-vpx-00000000.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Did you expect honesty from these freaks?

trump-rally-qanon.jpg

Leftist fucks like yourself are fine with child trafficking just so long as the sodomizing of the children doesn't negatively affect the reputation of this pathetic excuse for "gubermint" that is ran by compromised perverts. I spit on them, you worship at their feet.

USA.INC, here is a heapin' helpin of "FUCK YOU" and the same goes to all the enabling queers, pedos and dumb fucks that turn a blind eye.

This is a 3 part series by Vice where they try and track down the origin and identity of Q. I watched all 3 episodes last night.

I’m very curious what non Anon Trump supporters think of it as well as Anons. Have any of you seen this documentary? Thoughts?

Q is a booger-eating incel loser.
Have you actually seen him eat boogers or did you get that from another source?

trump-rally-qanon.jpg

Leftist fucks like yourself are fine with child trafficking just so long as the sodomizing of the children doesn't negatively affect the reputation of this pathetic excuse for "gubermint" that is ran by compromised perverts. I spit on them, you worship at their feet.

USA.INC, here is a heapin' helpin of "FUCK YOU" and the same goes to all the enabling queers, pedos and dumb fucks that turn a blind eye.
There's one now!

trump-rally-qanon.jpg

Hey asshole...Epstein got a sweetheart deal when he was first found out. How does THAT fit into your Q pedo conspiracy?

Oh and by the way...the prosecutor who brokered that sweetheart deal ended up in Trump's cabinet

I think Q ought to look into THAT

trump-rally-qanon.jpg

There's one now!

Maxine, some of Uncle Sam's jism is dripping down your chin.....you might want to grab a tissue.

At least when Reagan beat Carter, the dismayed Carter folks hypothesized that Reagan secretly met with Iran to make sure our hostages were never returned when Carter was president. That had a certain logical basis from Iran/Contra, but in the end it turned out that even the Iranians thought Carter was a disagreeable tool. LOL

trump-rally-qanon.jpg

There's one now!

Maxine, some of Uncle Sam's jism is dripping down your chin.....you might want to grab a tissue.
You mean Uncle Joe's, don't you?

trump-rally-qanon.jpg

Hey asshole...Epstein got a sweetheart deal when he was first found out. How does THAT fit into your Q pedo conspiracy?

Oh and by the way...the prosecutor who brokered that sweetheart deal ended up in Trump's cabinet

I think Q ought to look into THAT
Lush, you stupid sack of shit, I know ALLL about the deal that Epstein got when charged under the Bushpuppet regime and the asshole that was strong-armed into complying because Epstein was a deep state/ CIA asset. Crooks and perverts, the entire lot of them and I spit on them as well.
Get the whole story, asswipe. You are my board bitch, ya trolling asswipe.

P.S I still laugh loud and long about your messages to me whining about how mean I am to you.;....what a fucking pussy.

(snicker)

You have to be a special kind of retard to make a series of false/fake predictions which don't come true.

HILLAREEZ ARREST IMMINENT!

Remember that shit from Q?

You have to be an even bigger special kind of retard to follow and bleev in someone who makes false/fake predictions.

At least when Reagan beat Carter, the dismayed Carter folks hypothesized that Reagan secretly met with Iran to make sure our hostages were never returned when Carter was president. That had a certain logical basis from Iran/Contra, but in the end it turned out that even the Iranians thought Carter was a disagreeable tool. LOL
That was all done by G.W Bush that had hoped to "off" the drooling old man Reagan thus the shooting incident a mere two months after he took office. Wake up, bendog.......stop shooting off at the mouth and educate yourself before posting.....just some friendly advice.

You think you know me... you don’t. Just like you think you know about this situation. You don’t. You speak from a position of ignorance

This is a message board. You are what you post.

You post as a far left of center partisan who is hostile to individualism and individual liberty. You post in favor of collectivist authoritarianism with strict control of the means of production by the state.

I watched about 10 minutes of your show - which comes off as another supermarket tabloid, History channel type conspiracy shows. Oak Island, Ancient Astronauts, In Search of Bigfoot, that sort of shit.

I have no tolerance for that level of idiocy. The fact that History plays little other than these kind of shit shows means that a lot of people do enjoy them, I just personally find the moronic.
10 minutes huh?! So you almost made it through the introduction of the production team... Haha, nice

Again, this crap is old and stale.

Let's see.

Hillary was going to be arrested in October 2017. Nope.

Several fake predictions later, Donald Trump was not going to be leaving the White House on January 20th.

NOPE!

When I challenged all the tards to a $500 bet that Biden would be sworn in, none of them took me up on it, which just goes to show you that even the tards don't really bleev their own bullshit.

But they keep falling for hoaxes over and over and over and over and over and over ad infinitum.

Forum List

Back