QAnon: The search for Q

BTW, have you seen "Zack Snyder's Jutice League" IMO it's a master piece. DC is back!
It could have used some editing.
4i6Ckte.gif

Your saying Jeff was NEVER a guest of tRump at tRump temple? Who is the liar now?
MAGA

There is no "Trump temple" you drooling Nazi retard.

Epstein was the darling of Hollywood. He was part of the crowd and went to all the parties. Trump alone banned the sex trafficker - with Hollywood and Bill Clinton continuing to adore Epstein after Trump exposed him.

Your saying Jeff was NEVER a guest of tRump at tRump temple? Who is the liar now?
MAGA

Epstein was the darling of Hollywood. He was part of the crowd and went to all the parties. Trump alone banned the sex trafficker - with Hollywood and Bill Clinton continuing to adore Epstein after Trump exposed him.

Was Jeff not an invited guest at Mara-A-Laga? Simple question, why can't ewe give a truthful answer.
MAGA

I watched the series. Somewhat predictable that it just a white guy pushing conspiracies to drive traffic to his website.

The interesting part was how average the players were.

MAGA

Was Jeff not an invited guest at Mara-A-Laga? Simple question, why can't ewe give a truthful answer.
MAGA
Isn't everybody who is anybody an invited guest? Its like disney world----come spend some money.

MAGA

MAGA
Isn't everybody who is anybody an invited guest? Its like disney world----come spend some money.

Were they not chumming it up and sharing a giggle as well? Was Jeff not a member?

This is a 3 part series by Vice where they try and track down the origin and identity of Q. I watched all 3 episodes last night.

I’m very curious what non Anon Trump supporters think of it as well as Anons. Have any of you seen this documentary? Thoughts?

John de Lancie respectfully requests that the QAnon nut jobs stop calling him.

Forum List

Back