QAnon: The search for Q

This is a 3 part series by Vice where they try and track down the origin and identity of Q. I watched all 3 episodes last night.

I’m very curious what non Anon Trump supporters think of it as well as Anons. Have any of you seen this documentary? Thoughts?

I'll check it out, but I thought the original impetus was an anonymous internet poster claiming, without any substantiation, they had a "q" level security clearance and actual evidence (unshared) that Trump was chasing Satan worshipping pedos connected to Hillary.

In short, they're focking nuts, and now proven to be dangerous to public servants and our democracy. Back at the turn of the 19th century, we had a way of dealing with their "ilk."
The doc explores 4 theories of how it started and who drives it. I’ll be curious about your take on it after you watch. I’m even more curious what an actual QAnon believer thinks of the doc
No one is interested in playing your game, NAZI. QAnon is a leftwing conspiracy theory. Members of the GOP laugh at it.
If you’re not interested then why are you here jackass?! Don’t join the thread if you don’t know anything about the subject.
You axed

145032275_1940133656140464_3239949605222641743_o.jpg

Well, that explains why you Nazis all bought into the "Russian Collusion" conspiracy theory.

This is a 3 part series by Vice where they try and track down the origin and identity of Q. I watched all 3 episodes last night.

I’m very curious what non Anon Trump supporters think of it as well as Anons. Have any of you seen this documentary? Thoughts?

No interest. Know nothing about them and dont care
That dishonest rightists claim ignorance is understandable.
I KNOW the election was rigged. Unlike leftists I dont need anyone giving me my daily talking points

Yes, hatred of Der Juden, the whites, is a major part of being a democrat, but racism always has exceptions - democrats want to kill all whites, except for the man bunned professor they have in cross gender encounter studies....
This is the kind of sick statement that even many Q-Anon conspiracy theorists would reject!

Whether they do or don’t belong to Q-Anon, or are simply Trump fanatics, or are just useless deplorables who want to “flame” and “troll” and hence destroy real political discussion here, this commenter Uncensored2008 and those who liked his post — OldFlame , CrusaderFrank , and Oddball — show they share in the broad and moronic lunacy of today’s right wing populists.

Apparently “The Search for Q” ... might as well start right here!

I'll check it out, but I thought the original impetus was an anonymous internet poster claiming, without any substantiation, they had a "q" level security clearance and actual evidence (unshared) that Trump was chasing Satan worshipping pedos connected to Hillary.

In short, they're focking nuts, and now proven to be dangerous to public servants and our democracy. Back at the turn of the 19th century, we had a way of dealing with their "ilk."
The doc explores 4 theories of how it started and who drives it. I’ll be curious about your take on it after you watch. I’m even more curious what an actual QAnon believer thinks of the doc
No one is interested in playing your game, NAZI. QAnon is a leftwing conspiracy theory. Members of the GOP laugh at it.
If you’re not interested then why are you here jackass?! Don’t join the thread if you don’t know anything about the subject.
You axed
I asked for thoughts about a documentary

I KNOW the election was rigged. Unlike leftists I dont need anyone giving me my daily talking points
You can’t KNOW. You believe it was from the information you’ve gotten from others

You're not going to get an honest, truthful response from anyone on the right.

They know what Qanon is, they're just too dishonest and embarrassed to admit it, although they approve of how it disrupts political discourse and undermines the political process.

It does discuss Bigfoot actually. He is indirectly involved believe it or not.

Oh, I'm sure. These idiotic conspiracy dramas (Search for Ancient Astronauts!) are all the same shit.

There is no question that Q is in fact Bigfoot, and your Reich MUST find and stop him before he colludes with the Loch Ness Monster to put his feet on Nancy Pigshit's desk.

Yes, hatred of Der Juden, the whites, is a major part of being a democrat, but racism always has exceptions - democrats want to kill all whites, except for the man bunned professor they have in cross gender encounter studies....
This is the kind of sick statement that even many Q-Anon conspiracy theorists would reject!

Whether they do or don’t belong to Q-Anon, or are simply Trump fanatics, or are just useless deplorables who want to “flame” and “troll” and hence destroy real political discussion here, this commenter Uncensored2008 and those who liked his post — OldFlame , CrusaderFrank , and Oddball — show they share in the broad and moronic lunacy of today’s right wing populists.

Apparently “The Search for Q” ... might as well start right here!
I'm an agorist, shitferbrains....I hold all statist douchebags like you in equal contempt.

The only brief I have for Trump is that he's getting the same treatment that a guy like Ron Paul or even Harry Browne would have received, had they beaten the odds and won the White House.....You bootlicking assholes will shit all over whomsoever isn't in The Big Club™, no matter their political philosophy.....They've fucked Bernie Sanders over much the same way, but he's too much of a candy ass to fight back against it.

So stuff that in you pipe ans smoke it, jackass.

They know what Qanon is, they're just too dishonest and embarrassed to admit it, although they approve of how it disrupts political discourse and undermines the political process.

You morons with your conspiracy theories and straw man arguments can't understand why we mock you.

I just want to some who actually saw the doc I’m referencing. I want to see what points they agree with and what they think are bullshit.

It does discuss Bigfoot actually. He is indirectly involved believe it or not.

Oh, I'm sure. These idiotic conspiracy dramas (Search for Ancient Astronauts!) are all the same shit.

There is no question that Q is in fact Bigfoot, and your Reich MUST find and stop him before he colludes with the Loch Ness Monster to put his feet on Nancy Pigshit's desk.
Never know until you actually take the time to see what’s being said. Watch the doc and then you can talk. Otherwise you’re just babbling ignorant hot air

You axed
Dont care enough to watch it. That is relevant information from your targeted demographic

Then I was called a liar from one of your far left loons

Q told u so it must be true. #So Sad

It’s really interesting and ties into a lot of the things we are seeing in our politics. It’s an easy watch. I’d be very curious about what somebody like you thinks about it
"It ties into?" What the fuck does that mean? Q-anon is a minute fringe. How many of them are there, a dozen?
Come on man, just watch the damn documentary. Make some popcorn and a stiff drink. Then come back and you and rip into it. Right now you got no clue what your talking about

You axed
Dont care enough to watch it. That is relevant information from your targeted demographic

Then I was called a liar from one of your far left loons
If you don’t want to watch it then why are you in a thread that was made to discuss it?!

You can’t KNOW. You believe it was from the information you’ve gotten from others
Weve been thru this too many times. Yes, we KNOW.
INE reason is because multiple thousands of ballots were counted and accepted ILLEGALLY. They should have been thrown out. But the courts wouldnt even take up these cases

Forum List

Back