Qanon

Another POV....So what? Are we not supposed to avail ourselves of certain places now? WTF is that Savanna doing questioning Trump about that? Total insanity and a tacit MSM manipulation to get you to NOT listen to 'unapproved' news and other sources. Fuck them!!

When given the chance to denounce White Supremacists he didn't do it.
When given the chance to denounce conspiracy kooks that slander numerous people, he doesn't do it.
You're an idiot and a liar. Trump has denounced white supremacists a lot more times than Biden, the guy who opposed busing because didn't want his white children to "go to school in a racial jungle."

You Accuse Q slandering people but provide no evidence of that . Here's an archive Q's posts.

I challenge you to provide a single example of Q slandering anybody.

I want it in detail how Trump is taking down satanic pedophiles, not that I believe its anything but a Lie, but explain it to me anyway, its been a slow night.
This thread is an indication of how far things have gone. They're serious. This isn't good.

federal prosecutors Tuesday charged that the mob has sunk to a new low, accusing Gambino family boss Daniel Marino and nine others of a wide array of racketeering acts that included interstate sex trafficking with minors.

A Gambino crew run by Thomas Orefice recruited teenage girls - including one who was just 15 - and pimped them out as prostitutes in strip clubs or through Craigslist on the Internet, driving them to hookups

The evening of March 13, 2019, the relative calm of a residential neighborhood on Staten Island in New York City was shattered by gunfire. Police found 53-year-old Francesco “Frank” Cali lying on the street in front of his home, suffering from multiple gunshot wounds. Cali, also known as “Frankie Boy,” was taken to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead. The assailant who fired the shots had long ago fled the scene.

03212019_mob_talk_anthony_comello.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.jpg

Last edited:
Another POV....So what? Are we not supposed to avail ourselves of certain places now? WTF is that Savanna doing questioning Trump about that? Total insanity and a tacit MSM manipulation to get you to NOT listen to 'unapproved' news and other sources. Fuck them!!
Apparently Q'Anon is rabidly anti-pedophilia.

Does it surprise you the Leftist Fake News MSM would be upset with them?

You are entitled to your own opinions, not your own facts. When QAnon tells lies about secret pedophile rings in the basement of a pizza place because someone ordered a pizza, and some loon shoots up the place, that's a problem.

Now, here's the thing. Old days, Newspapers and TV Stations had an obligation to get it right. If they didn't they'd get sued and people wouldn't buy sponsorships...

Now any asshole in his basement can create fake news, and some idiot will attach an internet add. You can't sue them, because they don't have anything.

I want it in detail how Trump is taking down satanic pedophiles, not that I believe its anything but a Lie, but explain it to me anyway, its been a slow night.
Well, after the election he will have taken down Biden, the pedophile.

Why is Trump being asked about an internet conspiracy group? What is next? UFO landings? Big Foot? JFK & the mob? People in this country love to talk conspiracies.

In fairness, I don't follow the Q conspiracy. What exactly have they done to justify a question at a national presidential debate?

Why is Trump being asked about an internet conspiracy group? What is next? UFO landings? Big Foot? JFK & the mob? People in this country love to talk conspiracies.

In fairness, I don't follow the Q conspiracy. What exactly have they done to justify a question at a national presidential debate?
Why would the Fake News MSM hammer Trump over Q'Anon?

The better question would be what is the Fake News MSM trying to hide?

You are entitled to your own opinions, not your own facts. When QAnon tells lies about secret pedophile rings in the basement of a pizza place because someone ordered a pizza, and some loon shoots up the place, that's a problem.
When did Q tell any lie about secret pedophile rings in the basement of a pizza place?

Got a link to that post, or are you just making up your own facts, jackass?

Last edited:

That egomaniacal bitch forgot to ask him about the Pygmy Militia for Trump in New Guinea!
I swear, American journalism is truly dead!!

TheQAnons.com isn't *hurting* him at the present time. It's just that there isn't much new there that hasn't been said already.
I did not say it's hurting him I said it's obvious that the MSM wants to tell folks what they can access or not. Why even bring up the question in the first place? There is a concerted effort to label anything the MSM disagrees with 'radical' and unreliable. I thought I already said that.

Not really. Establishment G.O.P. mainstream media. Nothing else.
So what? It's another POV. Why should Trump be questioned about that? We have a free press but apparently, only the 'preferred free press' is considered reliable. We just had 3+ years of the MSM reporting that Trump was a Russian agent and needed to be removed from office. That's the 'establishment D.N.C. mainstream media which covers a much larger demographic. You have been duped.

The "free press" has an obligation to the American people not to lie to them. The MSM has journalistic standards and adheres to standards of truth, verification and accountability. The right wing billionaire GOP supporting media has no such standards, lies and promotes false propaganda and disinformation under the banner of "Freedom of Speech".

Republicans lie because if they told the truth and said "We're going to enact policies that will crash the economy, enriching our wealthy donors, at the expense of the middle class and working poor. Unless you're one of the top 20%, you'll likely end up broke, unemployed or homeless, or some combination of these three, but our focus is on the rich getting richer so we won't hesitate to screw you over". Even you clowns wouldn't vote for them.

Obviously Q is dropping bombs that are landing too close to the target and the Dems are terrified. They feel their bunker shaking.

That egomaniacal bitch forgot to ask him about the Pygmy Militia for Trump in New Guinea!

Aw gee, did Savannah Guthrie's sharp questioning of Donald Trump and her refusal to accept his lies, deflections or attacks on Biden as answers, trigger you?

Poor butthurt snowflake.

Aw gee, did Savannah Guthrie's sharp questioning of Donald Trump and her refusal to accept his lies, deflections or attacks on Biden as answers, trigger you?

Poor butthurt snowflake.

Not triggered. Just don't let the Pygmy Militia for Trump reach our shores.
They're totally pissed off!

The "free press" has an obligation to the American people not to lie to them. The MSM has journalistic standards and adheres to standards of truth, verification and accountability
We're not that gullible. We don't need government-approved state-owned media of licensed regulated truth tellers and fact checkers.

Any "house" has standards which over time become irrelevant because the hidden assumptions or ethics and morality they have depended upon are suddenly invalidated.

The "free press" has an obligation to the American people not to lie to them. The MSM has journalistic standards and adheres to standards of truth, verification and accountability
We're not that gullible. We don't need government-approved state-owned media of licensed regulated truth tellers and fact checkers.

Any "house" has standards which over time become irrelevant because the hidden assumptions or ethics and morality they have depended upon are suddenly invalidated.

Agree.
Take this, D-Lady! :muahaha:

Forum List

Back