Quakers to make reparation for slave trade and colonialism

OK.…for something like the fifth time, I’m posting this chart. You leftists have an infuriating pattern of simply denying the truth when you can’t defend it.

Blacks are getting into med schools with FAR inferior grades and scores than whites.

OK.…for something like the fifth time, I’m posting this chart. You leftists have an infuriating pattern of simply denying the truth when you can’t defend it.

Blacks are getting into med schools with FAR inferior grades and scores than whites.

Nowhere in your article does it state that anyone qualified for college could not get into a college. As I noted, you might argue they could not get into their preferred college but they could get into college.

So we shouldn't be held accountable for the sins of our fathers?
How about being held accountable for our own sins today? For example, anyone who has anything to do with drugs (including pharmaceuticals) that has caused ruined lives and death should pay into a reparation fund for victims and their families. Let's add any politician who has voted to legalize more drugs or who has done nothing to block drugs flowing across an unprotected border.

Isn't being a part of causing someone's addiction to drugs causing them to be enslaved by that drug?

How about being held accountable for our own sins today? For example, anyone who has anything to do with drugs (including pharmaceuticals) that has caused ruined lives and death should pay into a reparation fund for victims and their families. Let's add any politician who has voted to legalize more drugs or who has done nothing to block drugs flowing across an unprotected border.

Isn't being a part of causing someone's addiction to drugs causing them to be enslaved by that drug?

Politicians do not patrol the border.

What does businesses luring people here to work for them have to do with me?
My point is that a nation has borders and our government has the duty to protect those borders.

Protecting borders does not bar having a legal doorway for people to enter. For example, there could be a way for businesses--when they can demonstrate they have no workers among the American citizenry to go to other countries to recruit temporary workers. They bring them in to do the job and they return them when the job is finished. When the find employees that work year around and would like to become Americans, help them on the path way to citizenship.

In the meantime, the businesses who say they need these people, are responsible for their transportation, their medical care, their education, etc. It doesn't fall upon the government or the taxpayers. Considering all of this...does business really need workers outside the American citizenry? Everyone would find out to everyone's satisfaction.

Actually to make it simpler: One agency protects the borders. Another agency makes sure America has all the workers needed. The twain do not meet.

Nowhere in your article does it state that anyone qualified for college could not get into a college. As I noted, you might argue they could not get into their preferred college but they could get into college.
That was med school, first of all.

And second, what does “qualified“ mean? It changes according to the race of the applicant. Many med schools consider blacks with a 3.3 GPA qualified, whereas the same med school considers a white with a 3.7 unqualified. THAT is the problem. Racism such as this needs to stop.

And I can’t believe you think everyone who wants to go to med school gets in…..somewhere. They do not. You didn’t even look at the chart.

What does businesses luring people here to work for them have to do with me?
It’s not the businesses. Biden is promising the illegal lowlifes free cell phones, free transportation, cash money, etc., etc. We have a president actively working to lower the caliber of the country by importing uneducated, unskilled foreigners, many with criminal records, who unable to support their families.

My point is that a nation has borders and our government has the duty to protect those borders.

Protecting borders does not bar having a legal doorway for people to enter. For example, there could be a way for businesses--when they can demonstrate they have no workers among the American citizenry to go to other countries to recruit temporary workers. They bring them in to do the job and they return them when the job is finished. When the find employees that work year around and would like to become Americans, help them on the path way to citizenship.

When they do that the people get paid a legal wage with payroll taxes and all of that but many businesses are not interested in doing that.

In the meantime, the businesses who say they need these people, are responsible for their transportation, their medical care, their education, etc. It doesn't fall upon the government or the taxpayers. Considering all of this...does business really need workers outside the American citizenry? Everyone would find out to everyone's satisfaction.

Actually to make it simpler: One agency protects the borders. Another agency makes sure America has all the workers needed. The twain do not meet.

Of course they do. You know they do.

That was med school, first of all.

And second, what does “qualified“ mean? It changes according to the race of the applicant. Many med schools consider blacks with a 3.3 GPA qualified, whereas the same med school considers a white with a 3.7 unqualified. THAT is the problem. Racism such as this needs to stop.

And I can’t believe you think everyone who wants to go to med school gets in…..somewhere. They do not. You didn’t even look at the chart.

I have no desire to discuss this any longer until you back up the claim that a qualified white applicant was unable to get into medical school. Not a specific instance of a certain school, but medical school.

It’s not the businesses. Biden is promising the illegal lowlifes free cell phones,

That was put in place in 2018 and used all through the Trump administration.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcements has been using a smartphone application since 2018 to track immigrants detained and released by the agency after entering the country illegally.

ICE will give a smartphone loaded with the application to immigrants who do not have their own devices.

The smartphones are not enabled for personal use and cannot make phone calls or browse the internet.

PolitiFact - Claim about smartphones given to immigrants misses key context: they’re used for tracking

Now want to start over with an educated reply?

That was put in place in 2018 and used all through the Trump administration.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcements has been using a smartphone application since 2018 to track immigrants detained and released by the agency after entering the country illegally.

ICE will give a smartphone loaded with the application to immigrants who do not have their own devices.

The smartphones are not enabled for personal use and cannot make phone calls or browse the internet.

PolitiFact - Claim about smartphones given to immigrants misses key context: they’re used for tracking

Now want to start over with an educated reply?
Was it Trump who came up with paying these scofflaws $400,000 because they show up with kids that may or may not be their own and we need to separate them? No. That was the Biden Administration, in another blatant to get more of them in here.

I can’t understand why liberals want to bring down our country.

Forum List

Back