Quantum Theory Proves Consciousness Moves To Another Universe After Death

...indeed for those that believe the Spirit is linked to their physiology, there is little to look forewards to.
It's a bad idea to assume something's true only becuase we want it to be true, but imho reality's usually easy enough to accept because more often than not it's pretty good. Besides, when we reconcile ourselves to things as they are it's more interesting.

What we know for sure is that our physiology is limited in time and space, it's linked to our spirits, and that our spirits can reach into space/time areas far beyond where our mere bodies can touch. Quantum phenomena show that thinking in terms of space time may be all well and good for simple things but that most of reality takes place outside space and time. Yeah, I know it's hard to understand but if it were easy it wouldn't be fun.

...Quantum theory has no rational justification...
--and yet it doesn't matter that you're able to post that view because you have a computer that was designed using quantum formulas.
Stolen Valor

More dishonesty from conformist slaves of dogmatic physicists. You sneak in a reference to real results, not the false theories explaining them.

Consciousness resides, according to Stuart and British physicist Sir Roger Penrose, in the microtubules of the brain cells, which are the primary sites of quantum processing.

Each of our eyes can give us a view of what's ahead in two dimensions, both together show 3 dimensions, but it's our brain that shows us possibilities that exist in other dimensions beyond what we see.

images

there they go again, it's like Flora does not even exist, Garden Earth - Flora has no CNS (central nervous system) that's when they claim Flora has no consciousness, end of conversation ... endless repetition of illiterate humanity.

if ever the sciences are able to detach themselves from our consciousness being a function of the Brain - CNS they might have at least a chance to discover the actual dimension consciousness and the genome of Life actually reside. the free Spirit.

Flora is our friend, stop kicking them around as though they do not even exist. the same for all Living beings.

Green Is the Color of Bread Mold

Have you hugged your tree today?

...indeed for those that believe the Spirit is linked to their physiology, there is little to look forewards to.
It's a bad idea to assume something's true only becuase we want it to be true, but imho reality's usually easy enough to accept because more often than not it's pretty good. Besides, when we reconcile ourselves to things as they are it's more interesting.

What we know for sure is that our physiology is limited in time and space, it's linked to our spirits, and that our spirits can reach into space/time areas far beyond where our mere bodies can touch. Quantum phenomena show that thinking in terms of space time may be all well and good for simple things but that most of reality takes place outside space and time. Yeah, I know it's hard to understand but if it were easy it wouldn't be fun.
What we know for sure is that our physiology is limited in time and space, it's linked to our spirits, and that our spirits can reach into space/time areas far beyond where our mere bodies can touch.

well, I seem to be corrected by you more that I like, sort-of but if you had read my post you would have known what I meant is the link is entrapment, not a source for its function (the brain) as your claim related to the CNS ... otherwise I'd have appreciated your post.

Consciousness resides, according to Stuart and British physicist Sir Roger Penrose, in the microtubules of the brain cells, which are the primary sites of quantum processing.

Each of our eyes can give us a view of what's ahead in two dimensions, both together show 3 dimensions, but it's our brain that shows us possibilities that exist in other dimensions beyond what we see.

images

there they go again, it's like Flora does not even exist, Garden Earth - Flora has no CNS (central nervous system) that's when they claim Flora has no consciousness, end of conversation ... endless repetition of illiterate humanity.

if ever the sciences are able to detach themselves from our consciousness being a function of the Brain - CNS they might have at least a chance to discover the actual dimension consciousness and the genome of Life actually reside. the free Spirit.

Flora is our friend, stop kicking them around as though they do not even exist. the same for all Living beings.

why equivocate

upload_2017-3-7_13-32-28.jpeg

nothing to fear from Zika ... so stupid, doesn't know what it is doing.

another real bright one, since there is no foliage in your heaven, your excitement will be living in a Best Western Hotel ... wearing nylon. and (your stupidity) has a lot to do with the thread ?.

What we know for sure is that our physiology is limited in time and space, it's linked to our spirits, and that our spirits can reach into space/time areas far beyond where our mere bodies can touch.

well, I seem to be corrected by you more that I like, sort-of but if you had read my post you would have known what I meant is the link is entrapment, not a source for its function (the brain) as your claim related to the CNS ... otherwise I'd have appreciated your post.
Entrapment is the same particle going back and forth through and an outside dimension at the square of the speed of light.

images

why equivocate

View attachment 115825

images

why equivocate

View attachment 115825

Gagging on Gaia

Mutant misfits are evolutionary rejects who have the same mindset about Nature that the dumb savages do. Your cult's Wave of the Future is a tsunami.

Forum List

Back