Queen Cleopatra (Netflix) Receives a 1% Viewer rating.

Because the show legitimately sucks or because a bunch of right wingers made a point of going out there and down rating it over the fact the actress is black?

In lib la la land viewer approval does not matter

Profit and loss dont matter

All thats important is advancing the woke agenda

Surprised it wasn't protected by critics and all the kids turned out of "chocolate city" schools to see it.

Looking forward to her next Netflix series.... :laughing0301:

its immediately stupid, jumping on the Cleopatra was black bullshit. She was Macedonian and Egyptian. I turned it off after five minutes.

Because the show legitimately sucks or because a bunch of right wingers made a point of going out there and down rating it over the fact the actress is black?
Does it really matter? If you are paying for a Netflix subscription and don't care for revisionist history then gig it for what it is.....I mean they ask their viewers to rate it, they did, end of story.

Like most people, I haven't watched it to know whether it legitimately sucks as a docu-drama series. Nor will I.

When you read that Netflix deliberately falsified history in a supposedly factual show, it isn't hard to understand that Netflix' goal was not entertainment, but indoctrination. Why volunteer to be brainwashed?

The star said that the Egyptians are self loathing racists who refuse to admit they are black. I hope the government of Egypt sues Netflix into the next century.

Does it really matter? If you are paying for a Netflix subscription and don't care for revisionist history then gig it for what it is.....I mean they ask their viewers to rate it, they did, end of story.
I no longer have NetFlix

Hopefully they will go out of business as more subscribers drop off

Wasn't right wingers filing grievances with NetFlix over this...........it was blacks, whites, historians, fans of Greek and Roman history.............
tons of people from all over the place.

Now, if she hadn't have been so dark skinned, it might have worked.

Whats next............Mary Poppins played by Lizzo?????

I saw that there was a Negro playing Cleopatra and didn't even bother to click on it.

Fuck wokeness.

Aren't the shithead Obamas on the Netflix Board of Directors or something? Maybe paid advisors, I forget.

No wonder they have all that woke filth. As bad or worse than Disney.

I know you love to dump on republicans and conservatives in your nonsensical and irrational ways just for the sake of being shit stirrer but again you would be wrong.

The people most unhappy are the Egyptians themselves for changing the race of an icon of Egypt. You'd know that if you werent always in such a hurry to be a troll and stopped to think "do I know anything about what I'm ready to say?"

Forum List

Back