Queen Elizabeth Death Discussion Thread

Yup it looks like this is it. Our paedo enabling Queen is on he way out and will be replaced by her corrupt son. He accepts payments in cash wrapped up in carrier bags,
Even republicans are putting on a sad face for fear of the backlash.
And i dont get it.
She has lived a life of luxury whilst ignoring the suffering of the people. She hasnt lifted a finger to alleviate any of this.
The torries murdered thousands of old people during covid and there were nostate funerals for them.
Time to end this worn out relic and install a republic based on meritocracy
But......but they were following the science...ummmm......ummmmmm

The Brits are stupid as is the OP for allowing such nonsense. I keep getting told by Brits how the monarchy is such a farce and the Brits shouldn‘t support them but they still do, even when most say they shouldn’t. Laughable!

Yup it looks like this is it. Our paedo enabling Queen is on he way out and will be replaced by her corrupt son. He accepts payments in cash wrapped up in carrier bags,
Even republicans are putting on a sad face for fear of the backlash.
And i dont get it.
She has lived a life of luxury whilst ignoring the suffering of the people. She hasnt lifted a finger to alleviate any of this.
The torries murdered thousands of old people during covid and there were nostate funerals for them.
Time to end this worn out relic and install a republic based on meritocracy
Isn't she going to give her billions to charity?

Isn't she going to give her billions to charity?
Most local councils are opening up community centres to creats "warm banks". Poor people will go there in the winter if they cant afford to heat their homes.
Its difficult to feel sorry for a woman who drives around in a gold carriage whilst her contemporaries starve.

The Brits are stupid as is the OP for allowing such nonsense. I keep getting told by Brits how the monarchy is such a farce and the Brits shouldn‘t support them but they still do, even when most say they shouldn’t. Laughable!
The sad fact ix that they are popular. They enjoy the fruits of patronage. It is reducing though. I dont think that they have long to go.

Most local councils are opening up community centres to creats "warm banks". Poor people will go there in the winter if they cant afford to heat their homes.
Its difficult to feel sorry for a woman who drives around in a gold carriage whilst her contemporaries starve.
You'll be stuck looking and listening at Charles and Camilla more often. Maybe they will shower all with 10p coins. So sorry.

They can't afford to heat their homes because of people like you.

The Queen might be the monarch but the rule is by the idiot left. The people in the US won't be able to heat their homes either for the same reasons.

Did you know that Princess Di and Prince Charles considered originally naming William, Up?

That way they could have signed their Christmas cards "Sincerely, Up, Chuck, and Di".

She's passing onward, family all on way to the Scottish palace where she is.....

Her passing will be the end of an Era. I do not see the British Monarchy lasting much longer after that womanizer Charles ascends to the throne.
I never really understood the Royal Family, way to much inbreeding. I'm reading fictional account of Margaret Plantagenet, one of last of the Plantagenet Family to have influence over Henry VIII (house of Tudor). Palace intrigue and all that. The shear amount of crap Royals committ is ridiculous.

That said, I hope that Elizabeth has a quiet passing. I think she understood being Queen meant serving the people and not herself...something that Charles fails to grasp.

Her passing will be the end of an Era. I do not see the British Monarchy lasting much longer after that womanizer Charles ascends to the throne.
I never really understood the Royal Family, way to much inbreeding. I'm reading fictional account of Margaret Plantagenet, one of last of the Plantagenet Family to have influence over Henry VIII (house of Tudor). Palace intrigue and all that. The shear amount of crap Royals committ is ridiculous.

That said, I hope that Elizabeth has a quiet passing. I think she understood being Queen meant serving the people and not herself...something that Charles fails to grasp.

With all his wacko, ignorant left-wing "global warming" bullshit and fascist medical tyranny, he's going to try to turn England into Canada as fast as possible.

She didn't set up the retarded British Monarchy, did she? Why bash her? She's just the figurehead for the whole British Royalty Clown Show.

Our media is hooked on British royalty... that should show us all that women and sissy boys are running our news houses....

Forum List

Back