Queens over Kings

You should see when we are not politicizing things. You know well that religion and politics are always bad blood with friends and family alike. I avoid those subjects when with friends of different political and religious views even when they bring it up. I just grin like an idiot that they can take as agreeing with them, then change subject real quick. OK? :)

Pussy. :razz:

Satan, huh?
So many lives connected to Beelzeboul (meaning one who lords over locusts) but let's up date the definition to those who act like her male or female

So, did you get screwed over by a woman and now you are mad?

Join da club, brother.

But G-d has very little to do with that.
GOD
Willed it to happen there for I forgive them but I want God to punish those responsible and the only ones exempt from this punishment would be my wives and kids

Satan, huh?
So many lives connected to Beelzeboul (meaning one who lords over locusts) but let's up date the definition to those who act like her male or female

Join da club, brother.

GOD
Willed it to happen there for I forgive them but I want God to punish those responsible and the only ones exempt from this punishment would be my wives and kids
Did you miss taking your pills?
You know what? ChrisL is our resident counselor, she may be able to guide you through this shit, if she is willing to.

So, you can either prioritize your life in this way:

(1) Sex/women
(2) Your well being

Pick your poison
I think 1/ women-sex & 2/ well being go together.

But I know you are 100% man... hmmm..........
A good woman brings the best out of a man…. and vice versa. Like a puzzle put together...[/QUOTE
Absolutely but with out the truth in between the two the puzzle pieces Chang edges thus resulting in separation

(1) Sex/women
(2) Your well being

Pick your poison

A good woman brings the best out of a man…. and vice versa. Like a puzzle put together...[/QUOTE
Absolutely but with out the truth in between the two the puzzle pieces Chang edges thus resulting in separation

Bonker Boy - so, what about a bad mad and a bad woman? Result?

(1) Sex/women
(2) Your well being

Pick your poison

Who in the fuck is Chang?

are you jealous too Sonny Clark
NO .... No ..... and hell No ................. not in the least........... I want you to have as much fun as you can .... go for it ....

please... if you want to have REAL fun you need to let your guard down.................
Did you guys take a class in diversion tactics this whole conversation can take place in conversation inbetween your selves off the thread burying it in lines of useless drivel

are you jealous too Sonny Clark
NO .... No ..... and hell No ................. not in the least........... I want you to have as much fun as you can .... go for it ....

please... if you want to have REAL fun you need to let your guard down.................
Did you guys take a class in diversion tactics this whole conversation can take place in conversation inbetween your selves off the thread burying it in lines of useless drivel

We do it to annoy you. Is it working? :)

Satan, huh?

Join da club, brother.

GOD

In what way would you like to see them punished?

Satan, huh?

Join da club, brother.

GOD

In what way would you like to see them punished?
Only GOD can punish its self through them. Or they can turn karma around by doing the right thing and trying to fix it quit being selfish

Well that is something in common... focus on others (and/or God) --- pretty much anything but SELF --- leads to happiness or at least contentment with life.............

Well that is something in common... focus on others (and/or God) --- pretty much anything but SELF --- leads to happiness or at least contentment with life.............
Good idea… Hmm…hmmm..HMMMM!

I see all the crazies have gathered in one place....thank goodness you're all so irrelevant it doesn't put you in any danger.

Satan, huh?

Join da club, brother.

GOD

I see you have some deep-seated anger issues...

Forum List

Back