Queens over Kings

So, you can either prioritize your life in this way:

(1) Sex/women
(2) Your well being

Pick your poison
I think 1/ women-sex & 2/ well being go together.

But I know you are 100% man... hmmm..........
A good woman brings the best out of a man…. and vice versa. Like a puzzle put together...[/QUOTE
Absolutely but with out the truth in between the two the puzzle pieces Chang edges thus resulting in separation

Bonker Boy - so, what about a bad mad and a bad woman? Result?
Rephrase please

You left our court jesters and knaves. You get a " D - " for an incomplete analysis.
It is complete enough if you know what I'm talking about if you don't you just think normal. And I wrote it in anger and frustration because it has been done to me
2316ca8a77ac08a91e5900c3df5326e6.jpg

I think 1/ women-sex & 2/ well being go together.

A good woman brings the best out of a man…. and vice versa. Like a puzzle put together...[/QUOTE
Absolutely but with out the truth in between the two the puzzle pieces Chang edges thus resulting in separation

Rephrase please

You said: "A good woman bring the best out of (in) a man ... and vice versa"
Does a BAD woman bring the WORST out in of (in) a man .. and vice versa" as well?
If so, do they also fit like a puzzle?
Being BAD, do they even have "edges"?

Well that is something in common... focus on others (and/or God) --- pretty much anything but SELF --- leads to happiness or at least contentment with life.............
Good idea… Hmm…hmmm..HMMMM!

... maybe I should start with you? .... well ..... I guess it should be my husband....
Sorry you lost me ? It ? IT (GOD)?

You had said something about not being selfish......
Biblical teaching says your loves (and, therefore, your focus) should be on #1 God and #2 Others (which, if you put God at #1 you will necessarily love others so .... )
Backs up your statement about being happier/more fulfilled when you are not focused on SELF.
If you did not say or imply that... I retract.

Rephrase please

Does a BAD woman bring the WORST out in of (in) a man .. and vice versa" as well?
Absolutely, they have the parts that fit together seamlessly.
Both have something protruding, not necessarily edges.

Rephrase please

Absolutely, they have the parts that fit together seamlessly.
Both have something protruding, not necessarily edges.

So bad, even 1st thing in the morning... well since you are a guy I guess that should be ESPECIALLY 1st thing in the morning ;)

Hubby isn't up yet, but when he does get up I'd better be ready!!!

I see all the crazies have gathered in one place....thank goodness you're all so irrelevant it doesn't put you in any danger.
Do you feel you were left out? You need a hug?

You just stepped into a hornets' nest. I wish you the best. Have you written your will already?
To him was given the key to the bottomless pit. 2 And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit. 3 Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
I am dead but alive already been through it already with my wives why not the whole world

Forum List

Back