Queens over Kings

Hey there Stat. I forgot it was Friday, your staying up late night.:beer:

are you jealous too Sonny Clark
NO .... No ..... and hell No ................. not in the least........... I want you to have as much fun as you can .... go for it ....

please... if you want to have REAL fun you need to let your guard down.................
OK .... it's down ...........

.. why don't I believe you.. hmm..............
It's down ..... as far down as it'll go. ...... It's so far down, that it can see whale shit on the bottom of the ocean .....

You two need a room!!!!!

So, you can either prioritize your life in this way:

(1) Sex/women
(2) Your well being

Pick your poison
I think 1/ women-sex & 2/ well being go together.

But I know you are 100% man... hmmm..........
A good woman brings the best out of a man…. and vice versa. Like a puzzle put together...[/QUOTE
Absolutely but with out the truth in between the two the puzzle pieces Chang edges thus resulting in separation
Who in the fuck is Chang?
Change

Satan, huh?
So many lives connected to Beelzeboul (meaning one who lords over locusts) but let's up date the definition to those who act like her male or female

So, did you get screwed over by a woman and now you are mad?

Join da club, brother.

But G-d has very little to do with that.
GOD
Willed it to happen there for I forgive them but I want God to punish its self through those responsible and the only ones exempt from this punishment would be my wives and kids

This is bull shit don't alter what I wright. Just because you don't like me calling GOD it instead of him. I'm not going to believe worship serve or be slave to you gods. My GOD is everything there for IT pronoun for everything get it through your thick as scull.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back